Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,052

Re: Game 72: Suns (42-29) @ Spurs (15-56) | March 25th 

Post#141 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
sunsbg wrote:
Saberestar wrote:Trap game. 2nd game on the road against the same team. We needed this one damn! ****.

Nice excuse. It was a trap game for Mavs playing Jazz twice, yet they won both against a better team.

Thank you!!!

Don't want to attack Saber as he's just trying to enjoy his team, but even he needs to admit at this point that this team sucks and his optimism is baseless.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,830

Post#142 » by Saberestar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:05 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
Saberestar wrote:Trap game. 2nd game on the road against the same team. We needed this one damn! ****.

We still waiting for an apology like Jdiddy did earlier. It’s okay to admit you messed up and that this team isn’t that special. But to come back here after the game stating “ trap game” you can do better than that.

This was no trap game. We annihilated this same team few days ago with Wemby playing and now couldn’t take advantage of same team minus their star? This is the 3rd time we lost to the spurs this season and they haven’t to have worst record in the west. Was it a trap game too when Suns lost back to back games at home against the same team?

Just admit you are sorry so we can move forward most of us are frankly tired of seeing similar posts by you and Jdiddy regarding our team like we can turn it up a notch when in reality we cant ever since the beginning of the season.

The season isn't over at all, we are gonna see a pretty interesting end of the regular season with a bunch of teams fighting for a decent seed for the playoffs.

It was a disgusting loss but it's not the end of the world.

Let's win the next one. We know that Mavs and Kings face each other two times in the next few days so we can get over both of them pretty soon. The Clippers are in a losing streak too, we are gonna have plenty of opportunities to be out of the Play-In.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#143 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:16 am

Saber must be trolling at this point. Jinxing the team with his optimism. Maybe mods should ban him for the rest of RS. :lol:

Serious question - who should we fear more for the future, Mavs or Spurs ? Mavs got lucky once, but Spurs are owning us in the past and the present(while being last in WC).
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,254

Post#144 » by Bogyo » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:19 am

Dumb n*****s dont hustle and dont shoot 3s becouse they think they got this while looking cool. Middy. So fkng boring. Didnt watch, didnt need to, made money on it tho...
Last edited by bwgood77 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: User has been warned for this post.
Iceman36
Sophomore
And1: 301

Post#145 » by Iceman36 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:45 am

It's just ridiculous...
Saberestar
RealGM

Post#146 » by Saberestar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:48 am

sunsbg wrote:Saber must be trolling at this point. Jinxing the team with his optimism. Maybe mods should ban him for the rest of RS. :lol:

Serious question - who should we fear more for the future, Mavs or Spurs ? Mavs got lucky once, but Spurs are owning us in the past and the present(while being last in WC).

Lol, it's not over at all yet. I am not a quitter.

The Heat went to the NBA Finals last year after playing the Play-In.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,508

Post#147 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:59 am

Saberestar wrote:
sunsbg wrote:Saber must be trolling at this point. Jinxing the team with his optimism. Maybe mods should ban him for the rest of RS. :lol:

The Heat have a culture while the Suns don’t. The Heat have Spo arguably top 10 coach of all time while the Suns don’t. This feels like comparing a 5 star hotel to a 3 star hotel.
SUN
Lead Assistant
And1: 866

Post#148 » by SUN » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:00 am

Bogyo wrote:Dumb n*****s dont hustle and dont shoot 3s becouse they think they got this while looking cool. Middy. So fkng boring. Didnt watch, didnt need to, made money on it tho...

that second word can't be what my sleep deprived ass thinks it is
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#149 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:01 am

Saberestar wrote:

You're not, but your Phoenix Suns are a bunch of quitters with no leader and no coach unlike Heat.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,642

Post#150 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:09 am

Saberestar wrote:

A lot of fans already quit before the season began. Good on you Sabre
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#151 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:20 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
Saberestar wrote:

I don't think many quit on the team, but it turned out the realists were right. It's disfunctional team nobody except Saber thinks is on the level of the true contenders. Maybe they can fix it for next season with a new coach and a PG.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,642

Post#152 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 am

sunsbg wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
Saberestar wrote:Lol, it's not over at all yet. I am not a quitter.

I don't think many quit on the team, but it turned out the realists were right. It's disfunctional team nobody except Saber thinks is on the level of the true contenders. Maybe they can fix it for next season with a new coach and a PG.

I'm a realist, I gave this team a chance and I'll continue to give my team a chance.

There are those who never did, are proud they never did and are now happy they are right. Great job
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 2,996

Post#153 » by garrick » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:39 am

sunsbg wrote:
Saberestar wrote:

You're not, but your Phoenix Suns are a bunch of quitters with no leader and no coach unlike Heat.

The Heat also with almost the same squad made it to the finals before so they had some continuity unlike this team where the only player left on the roster that made it to the finals in 2021 is Devin Booker.

Yeah they could pull off a Heat or Laker miracle and go deep in the playoffs after making it via the play in but it will be very unlikely and more so if we're in a single elimination game against GS and the Lakers.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#154 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:45 am

lilfishi22 wrote:I'm a realist, I gave this team a chance and I'll continue to give my team a chance.

There are those who never did, are proud they never did and are now happy they are right. Great job

Agreed. We have already seen it with Ayton. It's what it is. But saying 'it was a trap game' when your season is on the line and you play last team in WC without their best player just before a brutal stretch at end of season is an extreme in the other direction.
Saberestar
RealGM

Post#155 » by Saberestar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:51 am

I think that this loss is on Booker and indirectly on Vogel.

Booker didn't share the ball since the start of the game and played like he was trying to get a high scoring game. It was disgusting because it was painful clear.

We played our best with him on the bench in the 2nd quarter. Better looks and better decisions out there and everyone was involved, particularly KD.

Vogel is responsible for allowing it and not make something to change that way of play from Book in a pivotal game.
Saberestar
RealGM

Post#156 » by Saberestar » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:55 am

sunsbg wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:I'm a realist, I gave this team a chance and I'll continue to give my team a chance.

Agreed. We have already seen it with Ayton. It's what it is. But saying 'it was a trap game' when your season is on the line and you play last team in WC without their best player just before a brutal stretch at end of season is an extreme in the other direction.

That's the definition of a trap game. Everything looks perfect for one team on paper but basketball isn't a science.

And I am not the only one that thought it could be a trap game.
Read on Twitter
Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,379

Post#157 » by Puff » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:01 am

Vogel is who I thought he was. Along with 3 other franchises.

We really need to move on from him.
      "Fire Jones and Vogel. Hire a GM that can trade one or more of the Big Three that will allow us to be watchable again" :crazy:
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#158 » by sunsbg » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:31 am

Saberestar wrote:
sunsbg wrote:

That's the definition of a trap game. Everything looks perfect for one team on paper but basketball isn't a science.

And I am not the only one that thought it could be a trap game.
Read on Twitter

Come on, good teams don't lose such games. They were not on a b2b and the game was super important. You can call it a trap game early in the season or if you don't need a win badly.
schnakenpopanz
General Manager
And1: 2,617

Post#159 » by schnakenpopanz » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:37 am

garrick wrote:Maybe the best thing for us is to not make the playoffs and get a better draft pick in the lottery.

Nurk, KD and Beal get a longer time to rest and avoid injury and JJ/Ishbia go all in on the pre draft process and see if they can get a steal late in the lottery.

All was good and nice until I read JJ and draft.
free steve nash!
Son of Ra
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,019

Post#160 » by Son of Ra » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:20 am

Funky Tut wrote:man, what did we account for like 30% of the Spur's wins this year?

I know you were trying to exaggerate but it's actually 18.75% which is jarring enough I think...

Return to Phoenix Suns