ImageImageImage

Game 79: LA Clippers (50-28) @ Phoenix Suns (46-32) | Tuesday | 7:00PM

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,065

Re: Game 79: LA Clippers (50-28) @ Phoenix Suns (46-32) | Tuesday | 7:00PM 

Post#221 » by sunsbg » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:03 pm

Saberestar wrote:I believe that this team can win it all yet. It's not over until it's over.

I don't understand why so many fans consider the Mavs and Clippers contenders and that they are having a nice season but for the same fans we are done because we are around 3 wins away from them.

Like every fan I hate that we are inconsistent but I saw our team getting 64 wins and being the best team in the Regular Season... and at the end of the day that means nothing and playoffs it's what matters.

Yes, sometimes good teams don't win it all. Bad teams never win it though. Or you think those dumb turnovers will suddenly disappear against better playoffs D ? Mavs were worse before the trade deadline roster-wise and had a lot of injuries. We can beat them if our "Big 3" wakes up and somehow find chemistry with each other, or we can get embarrassed once again. Clippers looked truly bad first games Harden joined and dominant later. Suns never looked dominant.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,537

Post#222 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:01 pm

Saberestar wrote:
Revived wrote:
Saberestar wrote:Too many teams too many times goes down big in the first half and that happens to good/great teams too.

We fight back and made it a 7 point game but couldn't complete the full comeback W. I would have been more worried if we didn't try in the 2nd half, but we did it and even though I hated to lose the game I am not mad about it.

Next game tonight.

Sabestar, your “always positive” s*** is getting kinda old man. Like I respected it initially and it was kinda adorable but at this point, I know you don’t actually believe it yourself and just doing it to keep up the appearance. Like what the hell are you gonna say when this team with all these expectations is eliminated in rd 1 or 2 again? If they even make it, that is.

Better have that draft ready on your phone’s notes app right now. Type up something like “Damn tough loss but overall not that disappointing of a season considering all the injuries! Even though we are in cap hell and have no picks for the next 5 years with a super old and injury prone roster, there’s still lot of good things to look forward to for next season!!”.

That’s gonna be your post next month right? Just copy and save that in the drafts, I’m saving you time.

I believe that this team can win it all yet. It's not over until it's over.

I don't understand why so many fans consider the Mavs and Clippers contenders and that they are having a nice season but for the same fans we are done because we are around 3 wins away from them.

Like every fan I hate that we are inconsistent but I saw our team getting 64 wins and being the best team in the Regular Season... and at the end of the day that means nothing and playoffs it's what matters.

“I believe that this team can win it all yet. It's not over until it's over.”

With all due respect this season is pretty much over. It’s been over for quite some time, a measly playoff birth won’t change the outcome.

“I don't understand why so many fans consider the Mavs and Clippers contenders and that they are having a nice season but for the same fans we are done because we are around 3 wins away from them.”

It’s fairly simple, those teams you mentioned began poorly but made the proper trades to get better, while the Suns didn’t. One team added Westbrook last year followed by harden it was rough at first, but looking better now. While other team traded for Kyrie, PJ, Gafford and found a gem in Exum. Meanwhile, Phoenix needed a pg desperately instead they received Thad (whom they hardly play), Royce (probably best pickup but he’s no pg) & IT who barely plays.

“Like every fan I hate that we are inconsistent but I saw our team getting 64 wins and being the best team in the Regular Season... and at the end of the day that means nothing and playoffs it's what matters.”

Give me that 64 win team right now over this mess of a team 9 out of 10 times. At least that 64 win team played with hustle, intensity, and urgency and also were the BEST 4th Q team in the league. I don’t care if they lost in the 2nd round to Mavs in 7 or Nuggets in 6 at least both teams made the semis and went deep. You actually believe this version of the suns can reach the semis? Lol
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,512

Post#223 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:16 pm

I for my part, am not phased by any of this because I FOR MY PART, have acce3pted the reality of this team in that this team is NOT a championship contender! if we're actually being honest with ourselves for those who are actually willing to accept the reality of the situation, this team is a "playoff pretender" more than anything else for the very reasons that i've repeatedly outlined throughout the season. Far too much deluding ourselves from the fanbase around our legitimatw trajectory with this roster.As I said early on:

1- This team is just a play in team at best with mayyyybbbeee a possible 1st round upset IF they somehow catch lightning in a bottle and somehow upset the other team in the first round.

2- This predominantly falls on our inept GM and low tier front office! There's simply no more money/spending insulatory excuses with Saver gone! We've (as a franchise) gone multiple years knowing exactly what our biggest weaknesses were, and we still haven't properly addressed any of those positional or prsonnel weaknesses such as a true point guard facilitating table setting floor general, and an athletic physical, long, mobile shotblocking 4/5. We only had one short weak azz effort to address both of those Paul at guard, but got him as usual far too late and in the twilight/decline of his career after knowing for years that we've desperately needed both. And then we offloaded him for some irrational redundency trying to make scoring guards with no true playmaking/ passing background play a completely different role than they ever have in their careers.

And we've never actually properly addressed our need for athletic, physical rim protecting 4/5 outside of a very brief 1-2 season experiment with an aged declining McGee, and then stix whom we didn't even develop at all! and quickly cut so we could overpay Shamet who was inconcievavbly terrible for us. Any of these things should've been fireable offenses for a GM even aside from our GM NOT doing anything in free agency for multiple years. But then sidestepping the draft for multiple years and blatantly whiffing on so many of the players he did over the span of so many drafts is exessively indefensible! Our GM and front office are easily one of the work at multiple aspects of their job that it's laughably sad.

3- The whole "choir boy" nice guy culture under the direction of James Jones and further promoted by Monty Williams (both grifters now getting exposed post paul) have conditioned this team to be both mentally and physically soft whenever the pressure is on. Whenever anything gets tough or teams play them hard or physical, they go soft and shrink significantly. Our team is just soft and passive to be considered a legitimate contender. Then we go and give away our entire future to bring in KD who is every bit as passive and quiet and NEITHER BOOKER or KD are at all vocal leaders or even leaders in the sense of accountability. We'll never legitimately contend with such passivity and soft mentality. Again, It began being promoted back when Monty was hired, and Jones was promoting positive team image for optics to counter Savers' endless azzhattery! But in ignoring the draft for years, we've become an unathletic, soft, physically aversed, mentally fragile yet arrogantly deluded team that believes we can just coast to wins on virtue of name rwcognition of our big three!

4- This team lacks any semblance of professionalism, sense of urgency or even the necessary energy and hunger that is essential to pushing yourselves to achieve greatness. The misplaced arrogance from our big three repeatedly putting up a pathetic, lackluster, dogsh** effort throughout the entire season after we've legeraged so very much, thinking that just based on their talent and names on the roster, that they're somehow guaranteed a win in each game and that teams will just simply roll over and give in to them handing over a win without any type of fight is ludricous!! They've been burnt countless times by this delusion and for an entire season have somehow still not learned this basic lesson. It clearly goes back to my 3rd point as to an irrational arrogance, weak rationalizations, and deflective copout style comments. We have no true leaders and accountability. There WILL BE DRASTIC CHANGES COMING this offseason.

Just as I've previously mentioned (ad naseum) this is a "play in" team at best as currently constructed. And would finish around 46-36. And lastly, after a first round exit or at best a 1st round upset and 2nd round beat down as our ceiling outcome IF SOMEHOW LUCKY we'll have to make some very tough roster decisions by the start of the trade deadline next season. And IF we don't explore those options and pivot, KDs' value will significantly decrease and will ultimately put us in a rapidly deteriorating situation with Durants' value depreciating along the lines of the chris Paul situation. Ultimately our front office has to learn how to be proactive rather than reactive. :D
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,553

Post#224 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:26 pm

Read on Twitter

Clippers resting PG in addition to the others for tonight’s game. Now the Suns can get a cheap win and I can’t wait to see the “Great win, Suns are now back on track!” posts here lol.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,065

Post#225 » by sunsbg » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:38 pm

Another trap game. Suns can't catch a break.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,537

Post#226 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:40 pm

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Clippers resting PG in addition to the others for tonight’s game. Now the Suns can get a cheap win and I can’t wait to see the “Great win, Suns are now back on track!” posts here lol.

Nobody on this board would dare say that. ;)
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#227 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:55 pm

It's really absurd to me that the league lets the Clippers and other teams get away with this kind of BS! It's a huge disservice to fans that spend their hard earned money in a craptastically bad economy just to get a distraction from things, only to be cheated so players like Kwahi and others can load manage at their discretion. As for us, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the suns came out on fire now trying to prove a pointless point to everyone that their big three when actually engaged and focused could what exactly...........

Maybe steal a game against a teams' bench players with all of their starters listed out via injury? The problem that I have with this is that it only further feeds the delusion of thir misplaced dominance wherein they'll convince themselves that they can just flip the switch whenever they want and win! Even though history throughout this season has repeatedly proven otherwise! So they'll just keep rationalizing the root problems instead of addressing them but still suffer the same disappointing outcome without any legitimate improvements. With no wake up calls, they'll remain in their dreamland outcome ignoring reality. And no corrections will take place!

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,502

Post#228 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:58 pm

Saberestar wrote:0/12 between KD, Book and Beal in the first quarter. That's when we lost the game.

I mean, **** happens and there are always games like that here and there but it's weird and sad to get this terrible production out of your Big 3 in a decisive game.

Kings and Lakers lost so it's all about the Pelicans now. We need to win tomorrow and wait for the Pelicans to lose @ Sacramento.

Well if Kings beat us and we finish with the same record, they have the tiebreaker. And if the Lakers somehow catch us, they have the tiebreaker too. But we have it against the Pelicans. Not sure what happens if there is a 3 way tie. Kings play the Pelicans too so if the Kings beat us both they could be looking good. They may play the Lakers too.

But the Clips could rest players tonight and who knows if the TWolves will still be fighting for position in that last game.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#229 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:02 pm

Saberestar wrote:
Read on Twitter

I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs.

Not something that I like but it's the feeling that I get hearing them in interviews and watching them play without actual urgency.

Great question "What's the feeling in the locker room after the game?" Uh, what do you think?
Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,383

Post#230 » by Puff » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:03 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:I for my part, am not phased by any of this because I FOR MY PART, have acce3pted the reality of this team in that this team is NOT a championship contender! if we're actually being honest with ourselves for those who are actually willing to accept the reality of the situation, this team is a "playoff pretender" more than anything else for the very reasons that i've repeatedly outlined throughout the season. Far too much deluding ourselves from the fanbase around our legitimatw trajectory with this roster.As I said early on:

1- This team is just a play in team at best with mayyyybbbeee a possible 1st round upset IF they somehow catch lightning in a bottle and somehow upset the other team in the first round.

2- This predominantly falls on our inept GM and low tier front office! There's simply no more money/spending insulatory excuses with Saver gone! We've (as a franchise) gone multiple years knowing exactly what our biggest weaknesses were, and we still haven't properly addressed any of those positional or prsonnel weaknesses such as a true point guard facilitating table setting floor general, and an athletic physical, long, mobile shotblocking 4/5. We only had one short weak azz effort to address both of those Paul at guard, but got him as usual far too late and in the twilight/decline of his career after knowing for years that we've desperately needed both. And then we offloaded him for some irrational redundency trying to make scoring guards with no true playmaking/ passing background play a completely different role than they ever have in their careers.

And we've never actually properly addressed our need for athletic, physical rim protecting 4/5 outside of a very brief 1-2 season experiment with an aged declining McGee, and then stix whom we didn't even develop at all! and quickly cut so we could overpay Shamet who was inconcievavbly terrible for us. Any of these things should've been fireable offenses for a GM even aside from our GM NOT doing anything in free agency for multiple years. But then sidestepping the draft for multiple years and blatantly whiffing on so many of the players he did over the span of so many drafts is exessively indefensible! Our GM and front office are easily one of the work at multiple aspects of their job that it's laughably sad.

3- The whole "choir boy" nice guy culture under the direction of James Jones and further promoted by Monty Williams (both grifters now getting exposed post paul) have conditioned this team to be both mentally and physically soft whenever the pressure is on. Whenever anything gets tough or teams play them hard or physical, they go soft and shrink significantly. Our team is just soft and passive to be considered a legitimate contender. Then we go and give away our entire future to bring in KD who is every bit as passive and quiet and NEITHER BOOKER or KD are at all vocal leaders or even leaders in the sense of accountability. We'll never legitimately contend with such passivity and soft mentality. Again, It began being promoted back when Monty was hired, and Jones was promoting positive team image for optics to counter Savers' endless azzhattery! But in ignoring the draft for years, we've become an unathletic, soft, physically aversed, mentally fragile yet arrogantly deluded team that believes we can just coast to wins on virtue of name rwcognition of our big three!

4- This team lacks any semblance of professionalism, sense of urgency or even the necessary energy and hunger that is essential to pushing yourselves to achieve greatness. The misplaced arrogance from our big three repeatedly putting up a pathetic, lackluster, dogsh** effort throughout the entire season after we've legeraged so very much, thinking that just based on their talent and names on the roster, that they're somehow guaranteed a win in each game and that teams will just simply roll over and give in to them handing over a win without any type of fight is ludricous!! They've been burnt countless times by this delusion and for an entire season have somehow still not learned this basic lesson. It clearly goes back to my 3rd point as to an irrational arrogance, weak rationalizations, and deflective copout style comments. We have no true leaders and accountability. There WILL BE DRASTIC CHANGES COMING this offseason.

Just as I've previously mentioned (ad naseum) this is a "play in" team at best as currently constructed. And would finish around 46-36. And lastly, after a first round exit or at best a 1st round upset and 2nd round beat down as our ceiling outcome IF SOMEHOW LUCKY we'll have to make some very tough roster decisions by the start of the trade deadline next season. And IF we don't explore those options and pivot, KDs' value will significantly decrease and will ultimately put us in a rapidly deteriorating situation with Durants' value depreciating along the lines of the chris Paul situation. Ultimately our front office has to learn how to be proactive rather than reactive. :D

I agree with 90 % of what you are saying and have said most of the things you suggest.

The very things that astound me are.

1. Our biggest issue Robert Sarver is gone and we are worse with the new owner and have a worse future.
2. What franchise in their right mind would blow up a roster that was 2 games from winning a championship?
3. Why haven't we added a legit 4/5 defensive presence?
4. Why haven't we added a legit back up point guard?
5. Why did we replace Monty Williams, well coaches always take the blame I guess but we still were playing a likable, watchable brand of basketball prior to his firing. That is until Book had anxiety attacks against the MAVS.
6. Why is Booker the only man standing?
7. Why does Mr. Legendary still suck in big games? (Moronty and Sarver are gone)
8. Who is really making the GM decisions. (Isaiah Thomas?)
9. Why did we pick up IT and guarantee his salary?
10. What happened to Saben Lee?
11. Why did we trade for Bradley Beal? (The corpse of CP is doing just fine in GS and if we play them in the play in tournament, we are toast).

This team is such a Fook Story I could go on and on.

Hopefully my negativity turns into victories.

Bottom line. The biggest issue is ("THE BIG FOOKING 3")

Go Suns
      "Fire Jones and Vogel. Hire a GM that can trade one or more of the Big Three that will allow us to be watchable again" :crazy:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#231 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:04 pm

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Everyone says "I don't think we'd be better this year with Bridges and Cam" but the real question is, if we are better this year with the trade, are we 4 unprotected 1st, an unprotected swap and a Jae Crowder asset return better?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#232 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:09 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
schnakenpopanz wrote:- When the KD trade happened we heard: this is an all in move. we will be better for sure.
- When they lost to the Nuggets we heard: give them a full off season and a decent coach then we can see what this team is capable of
- When the Beal trade happened, we heard: this is an all in move, great for washed up CP3.
- When they looked realy bad start of the season, out of sync, bad roster and coaching, we heard: wait till the big 3 is together and healthy they will be a problem for everyone
When they did not adress the lack of a floor general, we heard: no need of it, point booker will be good.
- Now we hear: I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs. (not against the poster who wrote this, but the general mood in the team looks like it)

- I would love to be proven wrong more than anything else, but here we are going into play in with no real good looking future. 150 million locked up in 3 not A+ tier leader layers.Can't wait to hear more excuses.

Bro it’s not entirely every suns fans, but the same 2-3 posters that I’m tired of mentioning that continue to repeat same statement you wrote. Maybe they watch too much ESPN as it fills their head with garbage. This Suns team is average at best but some can’t see through their thick glasses. It’s alright though once Suns get eliminated in 4,5,6 games in first round maybe just maybe they will see the light.

Revived wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:
Come on man....they were humilliated. No serious team does that. Just accept the fact this team is not good.

Too many teams too many times goes down big in the first half and that happens to good/great teams too.

We fight back and made it a 7 point game but couldn't complete the full comeback W. I would have been more worried if we didn't try in the 2nd half, but we did it and even though I hated to lose the game I am not mad about it.

Next game tonight.

Sabestar, your “always positive” s*** is getting kinda old man. Like I respected it initially and it was kinda adorable but at this point, I know you don’t actually believe it yourself and just doing it to keep up the appearance. Like what the hell are you gonna say when this team with all these expectations is eliminated in rd 1 or 2 again? If they even make it, that is.

Better have that draft ready on your phone’s notes app right now. Type up something like “Damn tough loss but overall not that disappointing of a season considering all the injuries! Even though we are in cap hell and have no picks for the next 5 years with a super old and injury prone roster, there’s still lot of good things to look forward to for next season!!”.

That’s gonna be your post next month right? Just copy and save that in the drafts, I’m saving you time.

Damn, there is nothing wrong with being positive. It may not be something you agree with, but remaining positive is a good thing in life. The woe is me, our team sucks, the coach sucks, the GM sucks, every year gets a little old too.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#233 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:13 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
Revived wrote:Sabestar, your “always positive” s*** is getting kinda old man. Like I respected it initially and it was kinda adorable but at this point, I know you don’t actually believe it yourself and just doing it to keep up the appearance. Like what the hell are you gonna say when this team with all these expectations is eliminated in rd 1 or 2 again? If they even make it, that is.

I believe that this team can win it all yet. It's not over until it's over.

“I believe that this team can win it all yet. It's not over until it's over.”

With all due respect this season is pretty much over. It’s been over for quite some time, a measly playoff birth won’t change the outcome.

“I don't understand why so many fans consider the Mavs and Clippers contenders and that they are having a nice season but for the same fans we are done because we are around 3 wins away from them.”

It’s fairly simple, those teams you mentioned began poorly but made the proper trades to get better, while the Suns didn’t. One team added Westbrook last year followed by harden it was rough at first, but looking better now. While other team traded for Kyrie, PJ, Gafford and found a gem in Exum. Meanwhile, Phoenix needed a pg desperately instead they received Thad (whom they hardly play), Royce (probably best pickup but he’s no pg) & IT who barely plays.

“Like every fan I hate that we are inconsistent but I saw our team getting 64 wins and being the best team in the Regular Season... and at the end of the day that means nothing and playoffs it's what matters.”

Give me that 64 win team right now over this mess of a team 9 out of 10 times. At least that 64 win team played with hustle, intensity, and urgency and also were the BEST 4th Q team in the league. I don’t care if they lost in the 2nd round to Mavs in 7 or Nuggets in 6 at least both teams made the semis and went deep. You actually believe this version of the suns can reach the semis? Lol

I'm not terribly optimistic but we have played well against many of the teams at the top. The Wolves we've beaten twice, the Nuggets twice at their place, once without Book (though the other without Murray). We're just 0-6 against the Thunder and Clippers, even if Kawhi or SGA don't play...so they are the teams we don't want to meet. The Mavs are 2-1 against us.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#234 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:49 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
Read on Twitter

I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs.

Not something that I like but it's the feeling that I get hearing them in interviews and watching them play without actual urgency.

Great question "What's the feeling in the locker room after the game?" Uh, what do you think?

I think this question is clearly asked with the hope/ anticipation of our big three actually showing a level of emotional and professional investment rather than the oft I'll timed casual and apathetic/ indifferent remarks and deflecting statements. Logically, we'd hope to see some level of frustration and emotion leading to some modicum of accountability and fire/ determination or even urgency.

But the growing concerns stem from the usual replys showing no real urgency or concern for their situation which unfortunately speaks to significant arrogance based delusion or just not caring enough about their deteriorating levels of play. Of course the question seems an oversimplification of the obvious with underlying interest in seeking some legitimate signs of accountability or awareness of the situation I'd think. :dontknow:
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,209

Post#235 » by Frank Lee » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:08 pm

My positive : we can beat any team any given night

My negative : we can’t beat good well coached teams 4 of 7 games

My ultra-negative : there is essentially nothing we can do, personnel wise, to get better next year

My super ultra negative : and outside of a complete blowittheFup, we are screwed for the duration of the not so Big 3
What ? Me Worry ?
Revived
RealGM

Post#236 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:37 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Everyone says "I don't think we'd be better this year with Bridges and Cam" but the real question is, if we are better this year with the trade, are we 4 unprotected 1st, an unprotected swap and a Jae Crowder asset return better?

I wouldn’t have minded trading Cam since he was due for an extension and was injury prone. Probably could’ve gained some good assets from that too. Plus if they still traded Ayton and once CP3 contract expired, would’ve gained some valuable cap space too.
Revived
RealGM

Post#237 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:45 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
schnakenpopanz wrote:- When the KD trade happened we heard: this is an all in move. we will be better for sure.
- When they lost to the Nuggets we heard: give them a full off season and a decent coach then we can see what this team is capable of
- When the Beal trade happened, we heard: this is an all in move, great for washed up CP3.
- When they looked realy bad start of the season, out of sync, bad roster and coaching, we heard: wait till the big 3 is together and healthy they will be a problem for everyone
When they did not adress the lack of a floor general, we heard: no need of it, point booker will be good.
- Now we hear: I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs. (not against the poster who wrote this, but the general mood in the team looks like it)

- I would love to be proven wrong more than anything else, but here we are going into play in with no real good looking future. 150 million locked up in 3 not A+ tier leader layers.Can't wait to hear more excuses.

Bro it’s not entirely every suns fans, but the same 2-3 posters that I’m tired of mentioning that continue to repeat same statement you wrote. Maybe they watch too much ESPN as it fills their head with garbage. This Suns team is average at best but some can’t see through their thick glasses. It’s alright though once Suns get eliminated in 4,5,6 games in first round maybe just maybe they will see the light.

Revived wrote:
Saberestar wrote:Too many teams too many times goes down big in the first half and that happens to good/great teams too.

Next game tonight.

Damn, there is nothing wrong with being positive. It may not be something you agree with, but remaining positive is a good thing in life. The woe is me, our team sucks, the coach sucks, the GM sucks, every year gets a little old too.

Being realistic gets old? Since when?

Again, if some of the “positive” people on this sub are the same way they are in real life, I can’t even imagine how often they must be getting taken advantage of for being so gullible. At the same time, people that are realistic won’t have that problem.

People that are realistic have fun, and live their life just fine too.

I’m not some super clever or shrewd businessman but man there are some posters on this forum I wish I knew in real life and would do some type of business with because I can probably rip them off so easily. Reminds me of those guys selling pills on the streets for “weight loss” or those people going door to door selling products (some are good but most are just fake BS) and promoting completely unrealistic success promises from it.

This isn’t just for Sabestar, but there are definitely folks on this forum for example that should never visit Colombia. I was just there couple months ago and there are sketchy looking guys selling stuff on the street claiming it to have great success for many random things…they would be in heaven with some of our posters here lol.

If a person had $3 in their bank account after getting robbed and they were complaining about it and being angry, would that be them being pessimistic or negative about it? Or would it be considered realistic? Or should that person be happy saying “hey at least I have $3 in my account, yay!!”. Because only one of those approaches would actually lead to them realizing they have a problem and they need to fix it and the other will simply be happy and remain stagnant with what they have.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#238 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:24 pm

lol

I have wanted to visit Columbia. I always read about how Medellin is one of the best places in the world to retire.

Return to Phoenix Suns