ImageImageImage

Game 79: LA Clippers (50-28) @ Phoenix Suns (46-32) | Tuesday | 7:00PM

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,080

Re: Game 79: LA Clippers (50-28) @ Phoenix Suns (46-32) | Tuesday | 7:00PM 

Post#201 » by sunsbg » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:58 am

Saberestar wrote:I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs.

But KD said Suns may not even make it there.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,634

Post#202 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:02 am

Read on Twitter
Revived
RealGM

Post#203 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:04 am

Frank Vogel is such a dipsht moron that even in a game that was a blowout loss early itself, he managed to play Durant, Booker and Beal 40 fcking mins even with a game literally tomorrow.

No wonder Booker and Durant are gassed as hell, they’ve played way too many minutes this entire season.
Son of Ra
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,034

Post#204 » by Son of Ra » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:11 am

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

"Stop! stop! Suns fans are already dead!
For real tho, I've got approximately half of my life left and this Ishbia MF singlehandedly took a fifth to a quarter out of it and made it a no contention span.
Revived
RealGM

Post#205 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:12 am

Read on Twitter

“Chilling” is crazy. “Chilling” is why Suns are in the play-in and pretty soon he’s gonna be “chilling” in Cancun.

Booker is a great scorer but overall he doesn’t have that dog in him. I know the consensus is that he can be a solid #2 but the problem is we don’t have an actual real #1, KD is too old and washed and shoots like **** in any big games and turns it over bunch.

Book’s mentality is pretty telling though. Being on so many losing teams early in his career has molded him. The same way it has for Bradley Beal.
Revived
RealGM

Post#206 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:20 am

They chased Ayton out of town for inconsistent effort and lack of intensity and followed that up by even worse effort and intensity the next season.

Read this on reddit, it’s so god damn true that it’s actually kinda hilarious.
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,888

Post#207 » by Calvin Klein » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:37 am

Saberestar wrote:
Read on Twitter

I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs.

Not something that I like but it's the feeling that I get hearing them in interviews and watching them play without actual urgency.

Come on man....they were humilliated. No serious team does that. Just accept the fact this team is not good.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,575

Re: Game 79: LA Clippers (50-28) @ Phoenix Suns (46-32) | Tuesday | 7:00PMpq 

Post#208 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:41 am

Calvin Klein wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
Read on Twitter

I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs.

Not something that I like but it's the feeling that I get hearing them in interviews and watching them play without actual urgency.

Come on man....they were humilliated. No serious team does that. Just accept the fact this team is not good.

He asssumes the Suns are capable of pulling a Miami Heat miracle in the playoffs. The difference is Heat have a more superior coach, team, and a culture something Phoenix wished they had. It don’t matter who Phoenix plays in the first round they are a 4-5 team exit unless they get lucky to force a game 6. I’d rather they miss the playoffs cause this freak show must come to an end.
schnakenpopanz
General Manager
And1: 2,647

Post#209 » by schnakenpopanz » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:49 am

- When the KD trade happened we heard: this is an all in move. we will be better for sure.
- When they lost to the Nuggets we heard: give them a full off season and a decent coach then we can see what this team is capable of
- When the Beal trade happened, we heard: this is an all in move, great for washed up CP3.
- When they looked realy bad start of the season, out of sync, bad roster and coaching, we heard: wait till the big 3 is together and healthy they will be a problem for everyone
When they did not adress the lack of a floor general, we heard: no need of it, point booker will be good.
- Now we hear: I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs. (not against the poster who wrote this, but the general mood in the team looks like it)

- I would love to be proven wrong more than anything else, but here we are going into play in with no real good looking future. 150 million locked up in 3 not A+ tier leader layers.Can't wait to hear more excuses.
free steve nash!
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,234

Post#210 » by Frank Lee » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:10 am

Meanwhile, Dan Gilbert is giggling
What ? Me Worry ?
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#211 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

schnakenpopanz wrote:- When the KD trade happened we heard: this is an all in move. we will be better for sure.
- When they lost to the Nuggets we heard: give them a full off season and a decent coach then we can see what this team is capable of
- When the Beal trade happened, we heard: this is an all in move, great for washed up CP3.
- When they looked realy bad start of the season, out of sync, bad roster and coaching, we heard: wait till the big 3 is together and healthy they will be a problem for everyone
When they did not adress the lack of a floor general, we heard: no need of it, point booker will be good.
- Now we hear: I get the feeling that this team is entirely waiting to play their A game in the playoffs. (not against the poster who wrote this, but the general mood in the team looks like it)

- I would love to be proven wrong more than anything else, but here we are going into play in with no real good looking future. 150 million locked up in 3 not A+ tier leader layers.Can't wait to hear more excuses.

Bro it’s not entirely every suns fans, but the same 2-3 posters that I’m tired of mentioning that continue to repeat same statement you wrote. Maybe they watch too much ESPN as it fills their head with garbage. This Suns team is average at best but some can’t see through their thick glasses. It’s alright though once Suns get eliminated in 4,5,6 games in first round maybe just maybe they will see the light.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,866

Post#212 » by Saberestar » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:34 am

Calvin Klein wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
Read on Twitter

Too many teams too many times goes down big in the first half and that happens to good/great teams too.

We fight back and made it a 7 point game but couldn't complete the full comeback W. I would have been more worried if we didn't try in the 2nd half, but we did it and even though I hated to lose the game I am not mad about it.

Next game tonight.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#213 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:37 am

^^^^ Matt Ishbia’s son to the rescue.
Revived
RealGM

Post#214 » by Revived » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:39 am

Saberestar wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
Read on Twitter

Too many teams too many times goes down big in the first half and that happens to good/great teams too.

We fight back and made it a 7 point game but couldn't complete the full comeback W. I would have been more worried if we didn't try in the 2nd half, but we did it and even though I hated to lose the game I am not mad about it.

Next game tonight.

Sabestar, your “always positive” s*** is getting kinda old man. Like I respected it initially and it was kinda adorable but at this point, I know you don’t actually believe it yourself and just doing it to keep up the appearance. Like what the hell are you gonna say when this team with all these expectations is eliminated in rd 1 or 2 again? If they even make it, that is.

Better have that draft ready on your phone’s notes app right now. Type up something like “Damn tough loss but overall not that disappointing of a season considering all the injuries! Even though we are in cap hell and have no picks for the next 5 years with a super old and injury prone roster, there’s still lot of good things to look forward to for next season!!”.

That’s gonna be your post next month right? Just copy and save that in the drafts, I’m saving you time.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,043

Post#215 » by garrick » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:24 pm

Revived wrote:Frank Vogel is such a dipsht moron that even in a game that was a blowout loss early itself, he managed to play Durant, Booker and Beal 40 fcking mins even with a game literally tomorrow.

No wonder Booker and Durant are gassed as hell, they’ve played way too many minutes this entire season.

At least it's the same Clips team that looked a little gassed so hopefully they suffer from fatigue also.

It will be bad news if Harden suits up though....
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,526

Post#216 » by Stix » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:10 pm

So saving our "A" game for the playoffs is magically going to make shots go in? Give me a break.

I still believe we can make a run though, most likely get the Wolves or Nuggets and we have played well against those teams.

Spoiler:
Vogel is hot trash.
Saberestar
RealGM

Post#217 » by Saberestar » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:43 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:^^^^ Matt Ishbia’s son to the rescue.

That would be crazy good lol.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#218 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:49 pm

Saberestar wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:^^^^ Matt Ishbia’s son to the rescue.

That would be crazy good lol.

lol it would be, huh?
Saberestar
RealGM

Post#219 » by Saberestar » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:57 pm

Revived wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:

Next game tonight.

Sabestar, your “always positive” s*** is getting kinda old man. Like I respected it initially and it was kinda adorable but at this point, I know you don’t actually believe it yourself and just doing it to keep up the appearance. Like what the hell are you gonna say when this team with all these expectations is eliminated in rd 1 or 2 again? If they even make it, that is.

Better have that draft ready on your phone’s notes app right now. Type up something like “Damn tough loss but overall not that disappointing of a season considering all the injuries! Even though we are in cap hell and have no picks for the next 5 years with a super old and injury prone roster, there’s still lot of good things to look forward to for next season!!”.

That’s gonna be your post next month right? Just copy and save that in the drafts, I’m saving you time.

I believe that this team can win it all yet. It's not over until it's over.

I don't understand why so many fans consider the Mavs and Clippers contenders and that they are having a nice season but for the same fans we are done because we are around 3 wins away from them.

Like every fan I hate that we are inconsistent but I saw our team getting 64 wins and being the best team in the Regular Season... and at the end of the day that means nothing and playoffs it's what matters.
handsome salary
Rookie
And1: 1,125

Post#220 » by handsome salary » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:01 pm

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

“Chilling” is crazy. “Chilling” is why Suns are in the play-in and pretty soon he’s gonna be “chilling” in Cancun.

Booker is a great scorer but overall he doesn’t have that dog in him. I know the consensus is that he can be a solid #2 but the problem is we don’t have an actual real #1, KD is too old and washed and shoots like **** in any big games and turns it over bunch.

Book’s mentality is pretty telling though. Being on so many losing teams early in his career has molded him. The same way it has for Bradley Beal.

I get it Book. You've been pretty much a huge disappointment and national joke whenever the spotlight gets too large on you. Might as well try a new "whatever" approach.

Return to Phoenix Suns