ImageImageImage

NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 2: Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves (0-1) | Tuesday | 4:30 PM | TNT

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,836

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 2: Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves (0-1) | Tuesday | 4:30 PM | TNT 

Post#421 » by sashaturiaf » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:27 am

grumpysaddle wrote:Get a sh*t ton of young potential future stars and picks for KD, and as much as it pains me to say, Booker, as well probably. I dunno. I also think a lot of the pain this season revolves around Vogel being the absolute worst coach they could have hired for the pieces they have. There is a coach out there that can make this current team click, I just don't know who.

Booker to the Nets for our picks back and Cam Thomas.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,566

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 2: Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves (0-1) | Tuesday | 4:30 PM | TNT 

Post#422 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:28 am

Stix wrote:
BringinDaRuckus wrote:The 03-04 Suns team is more exciting than this squad.

More like 13-14 squad :lol:

13-14 squad for sure. They won 1 game less with Dragic, Bledsoe, Gerald Green,PJ Tucker, Channing Frye and Miles Plumlee. Then the Morris twins and Len.

You know the team isn't fun when a team with the twins on it was more fun.
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,534

Post#423 » by Stix » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:28 am

So we trading KD and Book now? If this becomes Beal's team... i'm out.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,609

Post#424 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:29 am

SkyBill40 wrote:Over/under on a straight sweep?

Sent from my [Samsung Z4 Fold] using RealGM mobile app

Nah! The Wolves will win in 5 with the suns winning the next game at home to just avoid the sweep, but then come out in game 5 with little to no urgency, and passive because unfortunately, that's their identity. The one thing that you can consistently count on is that the suns will be inconsistent!. They've just not been mentally invested all season long. :(
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,651

Post#425 » by Revived » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:29 am

Budenholzer is the only HC I can think of that could revive this Suns roster.

I’m not even sure it’s worth it though, better off just blowing it up.
Revived
RealGM

Post#426 » by Revived » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:30 am

Read on Twitter

Edit: He deleted the tweet but it said “At what point do you realize **** isn’t funny. No way im sittin out there gigglin with the opposing team while gettin whooped..”

This was reportedly about Bradley Beal based on the replies to the tweet.

Booker’s brother going in on Suns players who’re laughing and chattin all friendly with the Wolves players.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,566

Post#427 » by bwgood77 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:30 am

sashaturiaf wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:Get a sh*t ton of young potential future stars and picks for KD, and as much as it pains me to say, Booker, as well probably. I dunno. I also think a lot of the pain this season revolves around Vogel being the absolute worst coach they could have hired for the pieces they have. There is a coach out there that can make this current team click, I just don't know who.

Booker to the Nets for our picks back and Cam Thomas.

How good is Cam Thomas? I know he scores a lot.

So if we did that we would have traded Booker, Bridges, CamJ, and Crowder for 36 year old KD and Cam Thomas.

Sound pretty ridiculous.
Slim Charless
RealGM
And1: 6,232

Post#428 » by Slim Charless » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:31 am

Puff wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
TeamTragic wrote:
Ah yes the twins who are lighting it up in Brooklyn! :lol:

This romanticizing of those 2 and how good they are has to stop.

Ishbia obviously made a mistake with the KD deal. That does not mean that the Twins didn't need to be traded. Any number of players that we should've moved them for but Durant at age 35 was just not the correct choice.

Know one
needs to be lectured by you. If you would have had one of your wishes we would have Quin Snyder as our head coach. Quite frankly though he might not be worse the "Numb Nuts" Vogel. You really have no clue, just like the rest of us and in particular Ishbia.

"No one"

I know proper English and grammar. Which is more than you can say apparently
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,534

Post#429 » by Stix » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:31 am

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Booker’s brother going in on Suns players who’re laughing and chattin all friendly with the Wolves players.

Which players?
TeamTragic
General Manager
And1: 5,955

Post#430 » by TeamTragic » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:31 am

Stix wrote:So we trading KD and Book now? If this becomes Beal's team... i'm out.

The KD hate is ridiculous when Booker is supposed to be the one "leading" this team.

Booker is just pouting because Kevin Young is not helping him hero ball.
AtheJ415
Head Coach
And1: 5,373

Post#431 » by AtheJ415 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:31 am

Revived wrote:
Stix wrote:
BringinDaRuckus wrote:The 03-04 Suns team is more exciting than this squad.

I was just thinking about. That 48 win team with Dragic/Bledsoe/Gerald Green and Markieff Morris looks WAYYYYYY better than this sorry ass Suns team of this season.

This team does not deserve fans. I'll give Beal a slight pass because he at least ATTEMPTS to do the correct things when out on the court, but the rest of this team lacks leadership, accountability, and is a bunch of spoiled babies who just don't give a ****.

Softest team in decades. Vogel is a disaster and whoever is responsible for this offense deserves to be shot via catapult into the Sun. They have neutered HOF level offensive players in their primes.

We have role playing 37 year olds not shooting at end of quarter to protect their 3 point %. This team is a joke and has been all year. We should've fired Vogel at the midway point, but now we are stuck with this garbage. A lot of this falls on KD. I don't care if he is playing well / shooting well, he is supposed to be a leader and we have traded insurmountable amounts of talent for him. He has not been.

Book has not been the same guy he was before. He is deffering too much due to how we have set things up offensively. But at least he is playing with SOME intensity. Our role players, head coach, other superstar, etc have played less hard than the opposition most games. We have won based on shooting talent. Right now we are not even running real offense and we pout and allow layup lines on the other end.
TeamTragic
General Manager

Post#432 » by TeamTragic » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:32 am

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Deleted :lol:
BringinDaRuckus
Starter
And1: 77

Post#433 » by BringinDaRuckus » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:32 am

Can’t wait until the 28-29 season.
Looking forward to the 28-29 season.
sunsbum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,755

Post#434 » by sunsbum » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:33 am

I wonder what kind of package you could get for Book? /sigh. Why are we here. I hate this timeline.
Flex is now your father.
TeamTragic
General Manager

Post#435 » by TeamTragic » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:33 am

Revived wrote:Budenholzer is the only HC I can think of that could revive this Suns roster.

I’m not even sure it’s worth it though, better off just blowing it up.

No thanks I pass on bud
Revived
RealGM

Post#436 » by Revived » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:33 am

Stix wrote:So we trading KD and Book now? If this becomes Beal's team... i'm out.

Beal is gonna be the last man remaining on this roster because not one living soul will give up anything of value for him and god awful contract.

Beal and Ben Simmons should be the reason why guaranteed contracts end in the NBA.

Beal’s not horrible when healthy but he’s not even worth half his contract. Like half of his contract would have him at $20-$25M/yr and even that would be a massive overpay for a player of his standards.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,802

Post#437 » by Qwigglez » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:33 am

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Funny because KD and Booker were both -24.
Read on Twitter

I see this and I'm thinking... focused on what? Your shoes? Your video games? Definitely not basketball. Get your head in the game.
TeamTragic
General Manager

Post#438 » by TeamTragic » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:34 am

AtheJ415 wrote:
Revived wrote:
Stix wrote:

I was just thinking about. That 48 win team with Dragic/Bledsoe/Gerald Green and Markieff Morris looks WAYYYYYY better than this sorry ass Suns team of this season.

This team does not deserve fans. I'll give Beal a slight pass because he at least ATTEMPTS to do the correct things when out on the court, but the rest of this team lacks leadership, accountability, and is a bunch of spoiled babies who just don't give a ****.

Softest team in decades. Vogel is a disaster and whoever is responsible for this offense deserves to be shot via catapult into the Sun. They have neutered HOF level offensive players in their primes.

We have role playing 37 year olds not shooting at end of quarter to protect their 3 point %. This team is a joke and has been all year. We should've fired Vogel at the midway point, but now we are stuck with this garbage. A lot of this falls on KD. I don't care if he is playing well / shooting well, he is supposed to be a leader and we have traded insurmountable amounts of talent for him. He has not been.

Book has not been the same guy he was before. He is deferring too much due to how we have set things up offensively. But at least he is playing with SOME intensity. Our role players, head coach, other superstar, etc have played less hard than the opposition most games. We have won based on shooting talent. Right now we are not even running real offense and we pout and allow layup lines on the other end.

Booker is playing with.....intensity? :lol:
TeamTragic
General Manager

Post#439 » by TeamTragic » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:34 am

Revived wrote:

Beal is gonna be the last man remaining on this roster because not one living soul will give up anything of value for him and god awful contract.

Beal and Ben Simmons should be the reason why guaranteed contracts end in the NBA.

Beal’s not horrible when healthy but he’s not even worth half his contract. Like half of his contract would have him at $20-$25M/yr and even that would be a massive overpay for a player of his standards.

Did you just compare Beal to Simmons? Simmons is next to Lonzo Ball in games not played.
BringinDaRuckus
Starter
And1: 77

Post#440 » by BringinDaRuckus » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:35 am

Qwigglez wrote:
Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Funny because KD and Booker were both -24.
Read on Twitter

I see this and I'm thinking... focused on what? Your shoes? Your video games? Definitely not basketball. Get your head in the game.

Focusing that Mamba mentality. That killer instinct to take over games and kill opponent’s momentum.

/s
Looking forward to the 28-29 season.

Return to Phoenix Suns