Bellator General Discussion and Info

Moderator: lilfishi22

AirCanadaMouse
Starter
And1: 1,857

Re: Bellator General Discussion and Info 

Post#1821 » by AirCanadaMouse » Sun Aug 9, 2020 10:35 am

REDDzone wrote:I watched the AJ Agazarm fight on the prelims and man that Middle-Earth ref is such a f*cking dummy. AJ loses badly and storms out of the cage after he loses as he always does. The ref runs out, grabs his hand after he's already out of the cage, drags him back in and says, "No! This is is what you do" and tries to force him the fighters to shake hands. Of course this almost started a confrontation between the fighters. LOL, WTF. Is this real life?

I absolutely love Mike Beltran but dude, wtf was that? He’s a grown ass man, if he wants to throw a fit and not shake his hand, so be it. You don’t force them to awkwardly shake hands, it’s not even diffusing anything either.

Let the man be a sore loser in peace, as silly as it sounds.

Bellator just isn’t it. Meathead looked so bad, this guy is 42 now? Wow.

And such a rough night for my boy Bendo. I’ll always give Bendo a watch, really like that guy haha. Chandler should just go to the ufc... nothing left for him. If costa can get by usada, he can too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Clutch0z24
cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Post#1822 » by cowboyronnie » Sun Aug 9, 2020 4:45 pm

AirCanadaMouse wrote:
REDDzone wrote:I watched the AJ Agazarm fight on the prelims and man that Middle-Earth ref is such a f*cking dummy. AJ loses badly and storms out of the cage after he loses as he always does. The ref runs out, grabs his hand after he's already out of the cage, drags him back in and says, "No! This is is what you do" and tries to force him the fighters to shake hands. Of course this almost started a confrontation between the fighters. LOL, WTF. Is this real life?

I absolutely love Mike Beltran but dude, wtf was that? He’s a grown ass man, if he wants to throw a fit and not shake his hand, so be it. You don’t force them to awkwardly shake hands, it’s not even diffusing anything either.

Let the man be a sore loser in peace, as silly as it sounds.

Bellator just isn’t it. Meathead looked so bad, this guy is 42 now? Wow.

And such a rough night for my boy Bendo. I’ll always give Bendo a watch, really like that guy haha. Chandler should just go to the ufc... nothing left for him. If costa can get by usada, he can too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Beltran thing was insane because it was actually the other guy who was being a prick. He had his tongue out and was totally loving it that Beltran was walking the loser over to him. They had been going at it all fight, getting a final chance to rub it in was perfect.

Chandler can definitely not escape USADA. He knows it, it's why he won't sign with the UFC (guaranteed). They're just leverage but he'll end up in either ONE or Bellator.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Post#1823 » by REDDzone » Sun Aug 9, 2020 6:29 pm

Obviously we all appreciate good sportsmanship, but as far as I know, there is no commission rule that states that you have to play grab @ss with your opponent after the fight. Also, I doubt the ref has any jurisdiction whatsoever to physically drag you back into the cage after you left to try to force you to do so.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1824 » by REDDzone » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:36 pm

I don't like Chandler. I actually think stylistically he could be an interesting fight for Khabib though. Assuming he could compete within USADA guidelines and win a few fights in the UFC.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,441

Post#1825 » by Susan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:31 pm

REDDzone wrote:I don't like Chandler. I actually think stylistically he could be an interesting fight for Khabib though. Assuming he could compete within USADA guidelines and win a few fights in the UFC.

Khabib will be gone before then.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1826 » by REDDzone » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Susan wrote:
REDDzone wrote:I don't like Chandler. I actually think stylistically he could be an interesting fight for Khabib though. Assuming he could compete within USADA guidelines and win a few fights in the UFC.

Khabib will be gone before then.

I hope your're wrong but think you might be right.
Jasen777
Head Coach
And1: 1,920

Post#1827 » by Jasen777 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:15 pm

Susan wrote:
REDDzone wrote:Khabib will be gone before then.

Khabib's not known for fighting frequently, theoretically Chandler could pull it off. But if Khabib wins the next fight he's probably fighting Conor (unless GSP comes back).
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1828 » by REDDzone » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:26 pm

I'll be so salty if Khabib only has 1-3 fights left and one of them is wasted on dominating Conor again. Khabib beats Conor 100/100.
Jasen777
Head Coach

Post#1829 » by Jasen777 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:45 pm

REDDzone wrote:I'll be so salty if Khabib only has 1-3 fights left and one of them is wasted on dominating Conor again. Khabib beats Conor 100/100.

if he gets by Gaethje, smokes Conor again, and retires it's going to be interesting ranking him all time.
aggerrard
Sixth Man
And1: 948

Post#1830 » by aggerrard » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:00 am

So much for Coker saying Bader is the best 205'er in the world. Just got humiliated by Nemkov.
cowboyronnie
RealGM

Post#1831 » by cowboyronnie » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Finally, we see MVP take on a vaunted opponent, someone we have all been desperate to see him take on...

Ross Houston.

No striking, zero wins by KO or TKO. An English wrestler. Definitely has a f/t job outside of fighting.
Jasen777
Head Coach

Post#1832 » by Jasen777 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:22 pm

Didn't watch but I hear Machida / Davis met expectations.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1833 » by REDDzone » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Watching Raymond Daniels repeatedly spin kick that poor dude in the junk and the guy literally sobbing at the end would have been hilarious if it wasn't for my legitimate concern for that other dude's testicles.
cowboyronnie
RealGM

Post#1834 » by cowboyronnie » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:48 am

That man's agony...eesh. ^^^ Just sobbing in pain. I hate that they didn't DQ Daniels and give the guy a win bonus...fuuuu. As it stands, I don't think Bellator is obliged to give that out for an NC (the official result).

Dude was doing great as well. A re-match would disadvantage him by giving away his pressure strategy (and leaving him psychologically freaked out).
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1835 » by REDDzone » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:15 am

Yea, was hoping for a DQ. After the first one, I was like there is no way this guy continues. Then it happened again almost immediately. That would be called unrealistic if it were in a movie lol.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1836 » by REDDzone » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:52 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:Chandler can definitely not escape USADA. He knows it, it's why he won't sign with the UFC (guaranteed).

cowboyronnie
RealGM

Post#1837 » by cowboyronnie » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Well, look at you and look at me. A bigly-brain and a pea-brain, lah dee dah.
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,441

Post#1838 » by Susan » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:30 pm

GOAT PICO IS BACK
Jasen777
Head Coach

Post#1839 » by Jasen777 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:44 am

Bellator has signed Rumble.
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,689

Post#1840 » by Dupp » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:38 am

Yoel and rumble gonna fight in the first round of a tournament for the light heavyweight title.

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts