cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Re: Ufc 280 - Belal vs Brady 

Post#41 » by cowboyronnie » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:23 pm

FreeThrowLine wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:
FreeThrowLine wrote:
You do realise Muslims love, respect and believe in Jesus right? They just don't believe he was God

Muslims believe Christ is the Risen God? That "true freedom" can only come through him?

Obviously not, but I don't recall him saying the first part, (I believe he said "the son of God", which Muslims disagree with but doesn't require bravery to say as no one is going to do anything but disagree and debate you), only the 2nd part and in all honesty the majority of the crowd not only wouldn't have picked up on it, but additionally the worst that would happen is he might get some boos. I'm in the UAE it's not what I assume you are imagining it to be.

My reply was in response to the idea that he was "brave" to mention Jesus and to point out that Muslims aren't anti-Jesus because a lot of people (not saying you, as I don't know what you believe) think Muslims dislike Jesus which couldn't be further from the truth

He said true freedom arrives through Christ. That's clearly him prostheltysing. It's tobsay you can only be saved through Christian conversion.

Stop with this pedantic nonsense.

Also, I respect that he is at least consistent enough to say the same thing in UAE as Arizona.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
FreeThrowLine
Veteran
And1: 4,274

Post#42 » by FreeThrowLine » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:12 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:
He said true freedom arrives through Christ. That's clearly him prostheltysing. It's tobsay you can only be saved through Christian conversion.

Stop with this pedantic nonsense.

Also, I respect that he is at least consistent enough to say the same thing in UAE as Arizona.

Cool story bro, there's a big difference between what you are now claiming and originally stated about him saying "Christ is the risen God", so it's not being pedantic

Yeah he's consistently cringe, you respect that, cool
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,442

Post#43 » by Susan » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:54 am

Dupp wrote:Khamzat is a menace I really hope he doesn’t spiral.

lol, he got the game Borz for his ability to fight in the streets. This is just who he is.

They'll figure out a way to manage him, his talent is too great.
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,689

Post#44 » by Dupp » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:10 pm

Khabib already made him say sorry.

His talent is great but he does seem like someone that is letting the hype get to himself and since the covid stuff the weight cut seems to be a lot harder for him.
LegendOfSalmons
Senior
And1: 1,207

Post#45 » by LegendOfSalmons » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:05 am

cowboyronnie wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:Watching this backwards. At the Gamrot vs Dariush fight. Is Dariush gonna thank his lord and savior JC and offer some Crusader talk during the post-fight interview?

Well, alright.

He decided to compare/contrast the liberation of women in Iran to the *true* liberation of discovering the Risen God. That's cringe. But at least he was brave enough to cite Jesus Christ in front of that crowd.

There's no bravery involved in that.
cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Post#46 » by cowboyronnie » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:14 pm

LegendOfSalmons wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:Watching this backwards. At the Gamrot vs Dariush fight. Is Dariush gonna thank his lord and savior JC and offer some Crusader talk during the post-fight interview?

Well, alright.

He decided to compare/contrast the liberation of women in Iran to the *true* liberation of discovering the Risen God. That's cringe. But at least he was brave enough to cite Jesus Christ in front of that crowd.

You know exactly what I mean and don't mean. But, sure, let's have a predictable back-and-forth.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
LegendOfSalmons
Senior
And1: 1,207

Post#47 » by LegendOfSalmons » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:19 am

cowboyronnie wrote:
LegendOfSalmons wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:
Well, alright.

You know exactly what I mean and don't mean. But, sure, let's have a predictable back-and-forth.

Okay... :roll:

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts