UFC 295 - Poatan/Jiri - Pavlovic/Aspinall @ MSG

Moderator: lilfishi22

cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Re: UFC 295 - Poatan/Jiri - Pavlovic/Aspinall @ MSG 

Post#21 » by cowboyronnie » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:01 pm

Dupp wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:The commentators couldn't understand Dern's regression. She fired Perillo or something?

Yeah she started her own **** or something. Wanted a smaller gym so she could cry at the gym and not worry (actual reasoning)

Her striking was never good
, but look like it took 3 steps backwards in this fight.

Yeah? I remmbered her fight vs Hill having a lot of striking. Glancing at videos of it now on MMACore, it was more clinch work than I remember. I could have sworn she was at distance working with jabs. But there is still some nice work. Angela's face was mangled.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
Dupp
RealGM
And1: 66,679

Re: UFC 295 - Poatan/Jiri - Pavlovic/Aspinall @ MSG 

Post#22 » by Dupp » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:02 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:
Dupp wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:The commentators couldn't understand Dern's regression. She fired Perillo or something?

Yeah she started her own **** or something. Wanted a smaller gym so she could cry at the gym and not worry (actual reasoning)

Her striking was never good
, but look like it took 3 steps backwards in this fight.

Yeah? I remmbered her fight vs Hill having a lot of striking. Glancing at videos of it now on MMACore, it was more clinch work than I remember. I could have sworn she was at distance working with jabs. But there is still some nice work. Angela's face was mangled.

I guess I meant great not good because her striking actually looked really good and improved against hill. That’s what makes this fights regression so rough.

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts