Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Re: WWE Clash at the Castle Discussion 

Post#21 » by Scott Hall » Wed Sep 7, 2022 7:01 am

gambitx777 wrote:
tugs wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:It's possible rock can't go for a 30 minute match ? He's old, yeah great shape but old and really over bulked and he gets hurt a lot even filming. But Building up dudes for a big multi man match night two of mania and do Roman rock night one. Rock beats him does it alone takes a lot out of him cuz his family wouldn't interfere cuz family. Then have him loose it in a ladder match where the tittles can be split by people pulling the separate belts down at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
Yeah I've seen those suggestions from all over and it just makes sense. I'd add that for the stipulation to happen, have a winner decides the rules match and a big time baby face mentions the company has been held hostage for too long, the brands needs champions. Whoever wins a title isn't already qualified for the other

Problem with this though is you'll take the spotlight off of the first win or whoever gets the first belt
Another suggestion I've seen is have rock and Roman night one. Then have Cody win the rumble and challenge for one belt on night two. Have him pull the big gold belt back out and tell Roman he's challenging for the legacy. Roman beats rock night one and looses the gold belt to Cody night two. Then you can have Roman slowly unravel on his way to droping the universal or what ever belt.

Love this idea imagine Cody ending Night 2 or even showing up the next night on RAW with the Winged Eagle belt
that would make a few grown men teary eyed lol.
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,740

Re: WWE Clash at the Castle Discussion 

Post#22 » by gambitx777 » Wed Sep 7, 2022 9:25 am

Scott Hall wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:
tugs wrote:Yeah I've seen those suggestions from all over and it just makes sense. I'd add that for the stipulation to happen, have a winner decides the rules match and a big time baby face mentions the company has been held hostage for too long, the brands needs champions. Whoever wins a title isn't already qualified for the other

Problem with this though is you'll take the spotlight off of the first win or whoever gets the first belt
Another suggestion I've seen is have rock and Roman night one. Then have Cody win the rumble and challenge for one belt on night two. Have him pull the big gold belt back out and tell Roman he's challenging for the legacy. Roman beats rock night one and looses the gold belt to Cody night two. Then you can have Roman slowly unravel on his way to droping the universal or what ever belt.

Love this idea imagine Cody ending Night 2 or even showing up the next night on RAW with the Winged Eagle belt
that would make a few grown men teary eyed lol.
It really makes the most sense, you get the tittle on Cody, Split the belts, get more milage out of roman and get the rock match. It makes all the sense .

Return to Pro Wrestling