WWE Extreme Rules Discussion

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 343

Re: WWE Extreme Rules Discussion 

Post#41 » by Flames24Rulz » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised at how decent the PPV was. I also don't have any problem with Brock cashing in last night -- this reign that Rollins has had has been one of the most dreadful reigns a full-time performer has had in quite some time. They never should have announced his relationship with Becky because I think that's hurt both of them, tbh. And then the whole "The Man's Man" thing...woof. All of his promos have been really cringe too -- hopefully this can at least get him back to where he was when he was chasing Brock for the title, pre Mania.

I'm curious to see who they have Kofi feud against -- maybe Bryan? I was really hoping that they'd go back to Kofi-KO, but obviously, that doesn't look like that's going to happen as they're setting KO up with Shane...again. KO winning the title in Toronto would've been great.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#42 » by iMoreland » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:31 pm

I think the reasoning for putting the title on Brock again is to feed him to Wyatt. Brock Lesnar vs The Fiend would be a great SummerSlam main event if you ask me.

If not Wyatt, anyone but Seth again. Give me Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley vs Braun Strowman in a triple threat.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,468

Post#43 » by Heat3 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Flames24Rulz wrote:Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised at how decent the PPV was. I also don't have any problem with Brock cashing in last night -- this reign that Rollins has had has been one of the most dreadful reigns a full-time performer has had in quite some time. They never should have announced his relationship with Becky because I think that's hurt both of them, tbh. And then the whole "The Man's Man" thing...woof. All of his promos have been really cringe too -- hopefully this can at least get him back to where he was when he was chasing Brock for the title, pre Mania.

I'm curious to see who they have Kofi feud against -- maybe Bryan? I was really hoping that they'd go back to Kofi-KO, but obviously, that doesn't look like that's going to happen as they're setting KO up with Shane...again. KO winning the title in Toronto would've been great.

I agree, I just don't care for their relationship to be made part of the angles. They were fine as their own characters. I didn't like Seth as champ as it was. However I did enjoy Becky taking that End of Days lol.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

LittleOzzy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,198

Post#44 » by LittleOzzy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:50 pm

WRau1 wrote:So the New Day holding the world and tag team titles at the same time has to solidify them as one of the greatest factions ever, right?

My question is, does this count as a Tag Team title win for Kofi?

Return to Pro Wrestling