Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,738

Re: WWE SmackDown Discussion II 

Post#1981 » by gambitx777 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:57 am

tugs wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:
iMoreland wrote:Shinsuke won the IC title in August. Defended once in September. And that's it. Lost it in February. That's an almost 200 day reign with 2 defenses.

Should be booked the way AEW books the TNT title. Meaningful and can give you a proper main event match on the weekly show. It doesn't have to be Reigns every week.
Well shins been hurt a lot. That wasn't really all his fault or WWEs. But yes they need to treat those belts better. When preist was just starting off his stint they treated that belt really well. I expect Sammy will do alot more with it. I want them to do a two man power trip with Sammy and Brock lol have them take the tag tittles just to piss with Roman.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
Imagine if that happens, then they build the 2 as unstoppable, Sami getting the crowd behind him. After months they lose it from a Sami blunder. During an IC defense, Usos jump Zayn then Brock comes in for the save. Brock turns mega heel again and destroys Sami, setting up a title chase for the WWE title with a super baby face Zayn
That would be world class booking right there! Even have Brock take the tittle off him. Then have a super baby face Sami win a gutsy IC latter match or something against Brock to get that tittle over at summer slam or something.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Re: WWE SmackDown Discussion II 

Post#1982 » by Marcus » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:30 pm

hundred pages moving on to Discussion tres
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY

Return to Pro Wrestling