Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,555

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 

Post#181 » by Dominator83 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:08 am

Not sure if anybody here watches impact on thursdays, but i was on throughout the show last week and will be this week too. Sat where the camera hits during matches. White hat and ECW shirt can't miss me!
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Knightfall
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,047

Post#182 » by Knightfall » Sun Jan 7, 2024 8:36 am

So later today TNA is going to be showing their new championship belts for their rebrand.
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,536

Post#183 » by Dr Positivity » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:40 pm

Watching Hard to Kill from January and enjoying it. Maybe it's the gold and black and small room but kind of reminds me of watching old school NXT PPV.

Edit - Just finished it and the main event is ok overall as Moose is pretty raw, but I popped when Dolph showed up, I didn't know since I'm behind and avoid spoilers for WWE.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,555

Post#184 » by Dominator83 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:44 am

Dr Positivity wrote:Watching Hard to Kill from January and enjoying it. Maybe it's the gold and black and small room but kind of reminds me of watching old school NXT PPV.

Edit - Just finished it and the main event is ok overall as Moose is pretty raw, but I popped when Dolph showed up, I didn't know since I'm behind and avoid spoilers for WWE.

If moose is raw that's not good considering he's been there almost 8 years now
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#185 » by Dr Positivity » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:41 pm

Ospraey was definitely a TNA watching AJ mark growing up. It's like Derozan-Kobe.
Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#186 » by Dr Positivity » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:14 pm

This one wasn't booked right with Kushida being an idiot, but the other companies should copy the "No Surrender" match where the only way to lose is your partners throwing in the towel. It is a nice dramatic touch for stable feuds and completely protects the guy losing. I also like the touch that if they interfere it counts as throwing in the towel.

Return to Pro Wrestling