Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

WWE SmackDown Discussion III 

Post#1 » by Marcus » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:29 pm

viewtopic.php?f=273&t=1661816

continued....
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,555

Re: WWE SmackDown Discussion III 

Post#2 » by Dominator83 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:08 am

Riddick Moss is tough as nails. Not only does he take that brutal neck drop and not get injured, but then he wrestled on Smackdown 6 days later. Mad respect for mad cap
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#3 » by iMoreland » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:34 pm

"PWinsider is reporting that Vince McMahon is listing Ricochet as the number 2 babyface on Smackdown behind Drew McIntyre."

Maybe Ricochet beats Sami for the title and Sami vs Knoxville is just a regular celebrity match at WM? Then you can do an IC title ladder match.

Although. If Knoxville is gonna be involved at WM, maybe being in a ladder match would be perfect for him instead.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by iMoreland » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:14 am

Pete Dunne call up? Nice. New Day vs Sheamus/Holland/Dunne at WM?

Edit: LMAO they changed his name to Butch, I can't with this company
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#5 » by iMoreland » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:35 am

Big E just got dropped on his head and didn't look like he was moving much after :(
Spoiler:
Read on Twitter
heatwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 13,138

Post#6 » by heatwillbeback » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:23 am

iMoreland wrote:Pete Dunne call up? Nice. New Day vs Sheamus/Holland/Dunne at WM?

Edit: LMAO they changed his name to Butch, I can't with this company

So dumb. Years of good character work and a vicious persona in NXT to debut as freakin Butch.

Edit- I am fine with everything in the debut but the name. The hat was kind of dumb I guess, but being with Sheamus makes sense.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by iMoreland » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:06 am

Broken neck for Big E, that f****** sucks

Read on Twitter
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,731

Post#8 » by gambitx777 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:34 am

iMoreland wrote:Broken neck for Big E, that f****** sucks

Read on Twitter
I can't tell if ridge didn't give E enough lift or if big E didn't push off enough and didn't get enough rotation.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#9 » by tugs » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:28 am

Man that's why I'm cringing whenever they do bigman spots like that on the floor. Technique plays a big role but gravity doesn't play nice with that weight
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#10 » by Dominator83 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:44 am

tugs wrote:Man that's why I'm cringing whenever they do bigman spots like that on the floor. Technique plays a big role but gravity doesn't play nice with that weight

This is the 2nd time in the span of a month a guy was dropped like that. Miraculously Moss is a freak of nature and a bullet was somehow dodged. Big E wasn't so lucky (though going by the video he posted it doesn't seem to be catastrophic).They need to clean this up.

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#11 » by gambitx777 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:00 pm

Dominater wrote:
tugs wrote:Man that's why I'm cringing whenever they do bigman spots like that on the floor. Technique plays a big role but gravity doesn't play nice with that weight

This is the 2nd time in the span of a month a guy was dropped like that. Miraculously Moss is a freak of nature and a bullet was somehow dodged. Big E wasn't so lucky (though going by the video he posted it doesn't seem to be catastrophic).They need to clean this up.
Well luckily moss was ok. But that was misses fault. He made the mistake. I can't tell off Ripa who made the mistake. Did ridge not get him up enough or did big E fail to kick off enough. ?

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#12 » by iMoreland » Wed Apr 6, 2022 10:11 pm

Spoiler:
Per SRS, Imperium is set to be called up to the main roster except it's just Gunther/Walter and Marcel Barthel, but not Fabian Aichner. Smackdown is the rumoured destination.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#13 » by gambitx777 » Thu Apr 7, 2022 1:07 am

iMoreland wrote:
Spoiler:
Per SRS, Imperium is set to be called up to the main roster except it's just Gunther/Walter and Marcel Barthel, but not Fabian Aichner. Smackdown is the rumoured destination.
Dude Fabian is Italian lol he's gonna get put with Tony lol poor bastard lol.

WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#14 » by WRau1 » Sat Apr 9, 2022 2:58 pm

Smackdown was good times, I was very surprised at how the crowd popped for that Lacy Evans promo. Gunther looks to be in phenomenal shape and Reigns continues to kill it. Making him the unified champ makes sense if they continue to build to a Reigns v Rock WM match, Reigns can just continue to jump shows so that he can continue to have new challengers. I wonder where that would leave Cody, then?
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#15 » by iMoreland » Sat Apr 9, 2022 4:56 pm

WRau1 wrote:Smackdown was good times, I was very surprised at how the crowd popped for that Lacy Evans promo. Gunther looks to be in phenomenal shape and Reigns continues to kill it. Making him the unified champ makes sense if they continue to build to a Reigns v Rock WM match, Reigns can just continue to jump shows so that he can continue to have new challengers. I wonder where that would leave Cody, then?

They can't have Roman hold both titles for a whole year. Keep the Universal title on him obviously but he's gotta drop the WWE title some point soon. The feud vs Shinsuke should be a short one. Then they do Cody/Roman at MITB and/or SummerSlam. Not sure how they'll have Roman defend 1 title instead of both. Maybe Roman pulls double duty and does 2 matches in 1 night.
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#16 » by WRau1 » Sat Apr 9, 2022 5:35 pm

iMoreland wrote:
WRau1 wrote:Smackdown was good times, I was very surprised at how the crowd popped for that Lacy Evans promo. Gunther looks to be in phenomenal shape and Reigns continues to kill it. Making him the unified champ makes sense if they continue to build to a Reigns v Rock WM match, Reigns can just continue to jump shows so that he can continue to have new challengers. I wonder where that would leave Cody, then?

They can't have Roman hold both titles for a whole year. Keep the Universal title on him obviously but he's gotta drop the WWE title some point soon. The feud vs Shinsuke should be a short one. Then they do Cody/Roman at MITB and/or SummerSlam. Not sure how they'll have Roman defend 1 title instead of both. Maybe Roman pulls double duty and does 2 matches in 1 night.

If the plan is Rock v Roman at the next WM, I don't see how they get there with Roman dropping one of the titles by him getting pinned or submitted. Maybe he relinquishes one or drops it during a match where there is a stipulation the title can change hands via DQ. Maybe he does have to pull double duty but has the Usos help him win the first match. Roman's first opponent is angry because of the interference, attacks/injures Roman backstage, Roman can't defend title so first opponent and other #1 contender fight for belt. Either way, I don't see Roman dropping any title clean between now and next WM.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#17 » by Dominator83 » Sat Apr 9, 2022 9:33 pm

iMoreland wrote:

Yea and they can still make claim to his streak of being universal champion for however many days. Plus you can have him drop the other belt in a 3 way where he doesn't even eat a pinfall

gambitx777
General Manager

Post#18 » by gambitx777 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:44 am

It's simple you just have Cody come out and drop a promo. I don't want any of those belts, those mean nothing to me. I want the world belt the belt my daddy held high in the garden and I challenge you for that belt, in the garden, held high above the ring, ina. Ladder match you and me.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#19 » by iMoreland » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:12 pm

Hope Jinder wins the IC title
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#20 » by gambitx777 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:51 am

So apparently they put dio Madden ( a new gimick) with LA Knight. That will be interesting. He's nearly 40 im sure he does want to keep doing crazy matches if he can make money and be a manager, do some tag matches and stuff.

Return to Pro Wrestling