WWE RAW Discussion IV

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,731

Re: WWE RAW Discussion IV 

Post#121 » by gambitx777 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:36 am

Dominater wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:Great raw. Man Cody is amazing. Solo gonna be money. Gunther. Is a killer. Great theory promo.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app

The talent is looking very good
I saw people **** on theory and while it would have been better if he was in the empty stands or something more cinematic I liked this.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#122 » by iMoreland » Mon Apr 3, 2023 7:11 pm

I would like to see Seth get paired with Pretty Deadly. Those 3 would work great together.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#123 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 4, 2023 5:01 am

iMoreland wrote:I would like to see Seth get paired with Pretty Deadly. Those 3 would work great together.
I think that would be too much lol

Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#124 » by Scott Hall » Tue Apr 4, 2023 8:06 am

Well....well...welllllllllllllll

I believe we just saw the return of Vince McMahon on creative. Wrestlemania just happens to have
the return of Shane McMahon, Titus O'Neil on commentary, Asuka going 0-5 at WM, Bray Wyatt mysteriously
missing, LA Knight not on either night despite promising to do something, the return of Matt Riddle and whatever
happened to Johnny Gargano and Candice?

But now that the dust has settled I believe the plan all along was for Cody to go over but Vince meddled
and kaboshed that and buried Cody on RAW tonight and Brock flipping him off is Vince flipping him, the fans
and HHH's creative off.

No way the day Vince sells the company was he gonna drop the belt off his overrated golden boy.

My prediction is Roman doesn't lose the belt till WM 40 where they'll want to do something monumental
and it gives them another year to try and build up someone to his level.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,556

Post#125 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 4, 2023 10:28 am

Scott Hall wrote:Well....well...welllllllllllllll

I believe we just saw the return of Vince McMahon on creative. Wrestlemania just happens to have
the return of Shane McMahon, Titus O'Neil on commentary, Asuka going 0-5 at WM, Bray Wyatt mysteriously
missing, LA Knight not on either night despite promising to do something, the return of Matt Riddle and whatever
happened to Johnny Gargano and Candice?

But now that the dust has settled I believe the plan all along was for Cody to go over but Vince meddled
and kaboshed that and buried Cody on RAW tonight and Brock flipping him off is Vince flipping him, the fans
and HHH's creative off.

No way the day Vince sells the company was he gonna drop the belt off his overrated golden boy.

My prediction is Roman doesn't lose the belt till WM 40 where they'll want to do something monumental
and it gives them another year to try and build up someone to his level.

You may be on to something ! But ehhh I knew all along that Roman is way too close to the 1000 day mark to cut it short now.

But hopefully they finally find a way to get the WWE belt off Roman and this sets up a Cody vs Brock feud for the WWE belt
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Post#126 » by Lord Eder » Tue Apr 4, 2023 11:20 am

What the **** was that…
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#127 » by iMoreland » Tue Apr 4, 2023 1:17 pm

You could just tell that Raw was different. That was 100% a Vince Raw. And it was terrible.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#128 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 4, 2023 1:22 pm

I'll admit I was defending it a bit for a while. I don't like being negative but it did feel different. I am hopeful that this is just Vince dick swinging after a big day and it's gonna go back to HHH having most of the control. I don't think the cost stuff has anything to do with this. I think Cody was always gonna loose and I think, the Brock Cody angle might have legs.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#129 » by iMoreland » Tue Apr 4, 2023 2:07 pm

gambitx777 wrote:I'll admit I was defending it a bit for a while. I don't like being negative but it did feel different. I am hopeful that this is just Vince dick swinging after a big day and it's gonna go back to HHH having most of the control. I don't think the cost stuff has anything to do with this. I think Cody was always gonna loose and I think, the Brock Cody angle might have legs.

It's not just about the Brock/Cody stuff. I think that could be good as well. It's about all the little things.

The women didn't get a segment until 10pm. The first commercial free hour had a 2 minute squash match, like 30 minutes of promos, and the rest was all WWE self promoting themselves. Seth came out, had the crowd sing to him, and then just left. The "Raw after WrestleMania" had 1 return and 0 debuts.

It was a terrible show.
Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 343

Post#130 » by Flames24Rulz » Tue Apr 4, 2023 5:15 pm

The old man just can't help himself.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#131 » by gambitx777 » Wed Apr 5, 2023 3:16 am

iMoreland wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:I'll admit I was defending it a bit for a while. I don't like being negative but it did feel different. I am hopeful that this is just Vince dick swinging after a big day and it's gonna go back to HHH having most of the control. I don't think the cost stuff has anything to do with this. I think Cody was always gonna loose and I think, the Brock Cody angle might have legs.

It's not just about the Brock/Cody stuff. I think that could be good as well. It's about all the little things.

The women didn't get a segment until 10pm. The first commercial free hour had a 2 minute squash match, like 30 minutes of promos, and the rest was all WWE self promoting themselves. Seth came out, had the crowd sing to him, and then just left. The "Raw after WrestleMania" had 1 return and 0 debuts.

It was a terrible show.
I wouldn't even be upset about the returns or debuts. But like the lack of wrestling and the endless promos and endless packages. Is unforgivable.

gambitx777
General Manager

Post#132 » by gambitx777 » Wed Apr 5, 2023 3:24 am

Now what would have been good is getting rid of all those lame packages and cutting t he promos. And letting Jinder come out with inda sheer or letting pretty deadly come out or something there isn't a lot of main ready acts but there are some the creeds are ready too.

tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#133 » by tugs » Wed Apr 5, 2023 5:56 am

One thing I could try to justify for Cody losing is him building his legitimacy. Being so close to winning against Roman and then feuding and hopefully winning against Brock seriously makes him the biggest threat to Reigns

Bloodline storyline was well too built to just end abruptly anyway. The next saga with be the dissolution and Solo's rising

Still hated Bianca winning and then having Rhea make a standoff just for a future tease. Would've been nice to get a return or debut for the women
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#134 » by Scott Hall » Wed Apr 5, 2023 11:11 pm

tugs wrote:One thing I could try to justify for Cody losing is him building his legitimacy. Being so close to winning against Roman and then feuding and hopefully winning against Brock seriously makes him the biggest threat to Reigns

Bloodline storyline was well too built to just end abruptly anyway. The next saga with be the dissolution and Solo's rising

Still hated Bianca winning and then having Rhea make a standoff just for a future tease. Would've been nice to get a return or debut for the women

Cody leaving the company he helped built and wrestling with a torn pec and winning the Rumble it was all to perfect
and had all the sympathy a baby face needed. Now already spinning off to Brock it feels like he got completely Lex Luger'd.

I might be in the minority in this but I don't think this Bloodline storyline is this awesome amazing storyline they think it is
and a lot of fans do. It's ok but I've already had enough and was looking forward to it ending already or at least see what
turn it would take with them having no more gold.

Feels like Roman has gone through the whole roster and there isn't anybody even close to his level now that's left. I don't
know I'll be looking forward to when the whole Roman era is finally over ready to move on to the next chapter of WWE history
it's gone on far to long. Hopefully in a few years Roman will be in Hollywood and Vince will be in an old age home.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Post#135 » by jakecronus8 » Wed Apr 5, 2023 11:19 pm

The Bloodline storyline evolved into Sami being the one. Cody was a fine consolation but they squandered that too. All of a sudden Roman’s downfall is long overdue and he’s stale AF
Do it for Chuck
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#136 » by gambitx777 » Thu Apr 6, 2023 7:06 am

There is hope that Vince was just there for WrestleMania and couldn't keep his hands off and that's why he meddled in raw.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#137 » by iMoreland » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:29 pm

Why is Seth's whole schitck now just "sing my song?" Wtf kind of character development is that. He's a face now because the fans sing his song?
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,044

Post#138 » by daoneandonly » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:56 pm

iMoreland wrote:Why is Seth's whole schitck now just "sing my song?" Wtf kind of character development is that. He's a face now because the fans sing his song?

I really dont get the character at all. He just laughs and dances around like an idiot, and yeah, now the song thing. By far the worst current guy from the Shield, not even a debate
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,556

Post#139 » by Dominator83 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:44 pm

iMoreland wrote:Why is Seth's whole schitck now just "sing my song?" Wtf kind of character development is that. He's a face now because the fans sing his song?

That's good **** dammit!
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#140 » by tugs » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:36 am

Alright after a couple of RAWs they don't have anything for the Bloodline now. They just added Riddle, took out Roman and Cody

The tag championship should've been the conclusion and every team should've challenged the champs in these past two episodes but they're still running with the same formula, with different actors

Return to Pro Wrestling