WWE RAW Discussion IV

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,731

Re: WWE RAW Discussion IV 

Post#161 » by gambitx777 » Sun May 14, 2023 3:25 am

The_Brecht wrote:Cody probably will win MITB, but having Dom carying the briefcase for a long time could be fantastic television.
Here is what I think give it to dom. Have codey win the rumble beat Roman then Dom cashes in and takes it from Cody lol the heat would be seen from space.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Post#162 » by Lord Eder » Tue May 16, 2023 12:43 pm

Loving Imperium on RAW already
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
whysoserious
RealGM
And1: 8,634

Post#163 » by whysoserious » Tue May 16, 2023 3:49 pm

tugs wrote:Seth, huh? Finn was my preference. Would have been a good rematch with Styles for the Finals, but maybe building towards that faction storyline continuation between Judgment Day and OC. Too soon if now

Anyone else think an SD competitor will win it?

I love Finn, have liked him for a while but his role in Judgement Day just seems like a bad fit. The group has become about Dom/Rhea and it's like anything he tries to do to seem cool just seems forced.

I'd much prefer him to break away, and maybe see a Bullet Club full reunion.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#164 » by gambitx777 » Wed May 17, 2023 7:11 am

whysoserious wrote:
tugs wrote:Seth, huh? Finn was my preference. Would have been a good rematch with Styles for the Finals, but maybe building towards that faction storyline continuation between Judgment Day and OC. Too soon if now

Anyone else think an SD competitor will win it?

I love Finn, have liked him for a while but his role in Judgement Day just seems like a bad fit. The group has become about Dom/Rhea and it's like anything he tries to do to seem cool just seems forced.

I'd much prefer him to break away, and maybe see a Bullet Club full reunion.
I think they are gonna put him in a tag team with JDM and have him joint judgement day. Then fin and JD can be the tag guys preist can be the main event upper mid card guy rea has her top spot and Dom can continue to be mister **** heel till they desire to push him.

whysoserious
RealGM
And1: 8,634

Post#165 » by whysoserious » Wed May 17, 2023 12:51 pm

But didn't Finn take over the JD from Edge to be the leader? He now seems like a spare part of that group.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#166 » by gambitx777 » Thu May 18, 2023 8:26 am

whysoserious wrote:But didn't Finn take over the JD from Edge to be the leader? He now seems like a spare part of that group.
I think Ripley took over dom is the **** heal, preist is the high work rate power heal and fin who is a little left out is probably gonna be the aging guy they put with a younger guy in a tag team till they split. JDM! The ace and the prince Baby

tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#167 » by tugs » Fri May 19, 2023 6:29 am

Yeah according to reports they are high on Priest so it could be a while for Finn and this angle with JDM could be a side story he needs to be relevant. I mean, an "Ace"? Screams some BC references in the near future for some promos. Might as well be JD's primary tag team even if they're doing Freebirds. Keep everyone busy.

Rhea and Dom are still hot and working, so no need to tweak as much aside from building Rhea's legitimacy as champ and Dom to rack up wins.
tugs
RealGM

Post#168 » by tugs » Tue Aug 8, 2023 5:18 am

I feel the feud between Alpha Academy and Imperium will also revolve around which "school" or "dojo" is better
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#169 » by iMoreland » Wed Aug 9, 2023 4:35 am

I'm down for Shinsuke as Heavyweight Champion, but if HHH wouldn't put it on Finn he won't put it on Shinsuke
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#170 » by gambitx777 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:52 am

iMoreland wrote:I'm down for Shinsuke as Heavyweight Champion, but if HHH wouldn't put it on Finn he won't put it on Shinsuke
Finna has it before. Not for lone but he has. Shin has never been. It's a good thank you run and give it back to Rollins.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#171 » by iMoreland » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:53 am

I feel like Gunther breaking Honky Tonk Man's record should be a much bigger deal than they're making it out to be. I like Chad Gable, but there's zero chance he beats Gunther.

Payback is on September 2nd, Gunther breaks the record on September 8th. Gunther should be main eventing that PPV against a credible opponent, like Edge or someone like that.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,555

Post#172 » by Dominator83 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:34 am

iMoreland wrote:I feel like Gunther breaking Honky Tonk Man's record should be a much bigger deal than they're making it out to be. I like Chad Gable, but there's zero chance he beats Gunther.

Payback is on September 2nd, Gunther breaks the record on September 8th. Gunther should be main eventing that PPV against a credible opponent, like Edge or someone like that.

I would say the Miz because when he had it he made the IC belt great again. But of course Miz isn't a credible opponent to Gunther
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#173 » by gambitx777 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:57 pm

iMoreland wrote:I feel like Gunther breaking Honky Tonk Man's record should be a much bigger deal than they're making it out to be. I like Chad Gable, but there's zero chance he beats Gunther.

Chad gable earned that spot he's been going good work and he's a great worker.
He shouldn't win. But he's earned the spot
tugs
RealGM

Post#174 » by tugs » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:41 am

Loving the layers in this Jey Uso transfer to RAW storyline
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,827

Post#175 » by Rich Rane » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:08 am

"I've changed."
- CM Punk

"I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to make money."
- Also CM Punk

Also if it wasn't evident on Saturday, they definitely have nothing planned for CM Punk for the time being.
spykelee
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,757

Post#176 » by spykelee » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:01 am

That punk segment was garbage like the man himself

I came back for you, the fans, I'm home, a nod to Dusty blah blah blah, and then says to the camera afterwards that he's back for the money virtually crapping all over everything he just said in his promo.. I don't get the appeal to this guy, at all. He's above average on the mic and mediocre in the ring. But most importantly, he's a self inflated loser who doesn't even love or respect this business that built his name. Love the passion of the Drew's and Seth's. They've been here for the last decade carrying this brand..that's the ish that wrestling fans gravitate to. The love and passion for the industry. A guy doing it for the money? And let's be real, that's all it is. Gtfo
tugs
RealGM

Post#177 » by tugs » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:09 am

Yo is it just me, or Shin dropping the, "I will bring chaos to you" line is a foreshadowing of a stable
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#178 » by iMoreland » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:13 pm

Rich Rane wrote:"I've changed."
- CM Punk

- Also CM Punk

Also if it wasn't evident on Saturday, they definitely have nothing planned for CM Punk for the time being.

I think the plan is obviously Punk vs Seth
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,827

Post#179 » by Rich Rane » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:00 pm

iMoreland wrote:
Rich Rane wrote:"I've changed."
- CM Punk

- Also CM Punk

I think the plan is obviously Punk vs Seth

Already? Seems like a WrestleMania kind of buildup. That's why they're keeping Seth busy with Drew.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#180 » by gambitx777 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:15 am

Punk is gold! He's so good on the mic. working a WWE match where he isn't trying to bust out 13 finishers for the guy to kick out of and do **** that's gonna get him hurt like half the AEW stunt dummy core does, is gonna be much better ! Punk is gonna be great. I think they keep him away from Seth for a bit.

The shinske stuff is so good and you needed something for Cody till the rumble.

I'm calling it now. Jay gets that belt off Seth in a Wonky finish.
JD with the distraction to pay back drew. Whole the ref and Jay are focused on the ramp drew claymores the **** out of Seth. Jay doesn't see it, Seth eats a finish from Jay and 1 2 3 and New. Drew stands up and smirks at Jay and he realizes what happened.

Drew then gets revenge on Seth and gets his claim to the tittle against Jay since he just beat him, and let's drew stick it to him for being no better than Roman. This freshens up Seth and leaves Jay to deal with him being likened to Roman only able to win with help.

Return to Pro Wrestling