WWE RAW Discussion IV

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

SunsLyf3
Sixth Man
And1: 1,557

Re: WWE RAW Discussion IV 

Post#221 » by SunsLyf3 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:18 am

Interested to see how Liv is perceived and portrayed next few weeks. She caught some heat from the Canadian crowd. Heel turn?
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,868

Post#222 » by Rich Rane » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:10 pm

SunsLyf3 wrote:Interested to see how Liv is perceived and portrayed next few weeks. She caught some heat from the Canadian crowd. Heel turn?

I was confused about Becky returning early and winning over her, but I'm starting to see the long game after they showed Liv with Dominik.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#223 » by iMoreland » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:47 pm

If the plan is a slow burn turn for Liv, I understand having Becky win. If not, Becky winning doesn't make any sense.
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#224 » by Rich Rane » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:46 pm

iMoreland wrote:If the plan is a slow burn turn for Liv, I understand having Becky win. If not, Becky winning doesn't make any sense.

I remembered they showed her with Dominik backstage. Rhea's not coming back until SummerSlam in August and Judgment Day might be breaking up. Might as well establish Liv as a heel and have her take Dominik while Rhea's away. She could get a dirty win over Becky with Dominik's help at Backlash or stretch the feud until Money In The Bank in June.

Having Dominik as someone who has Rhea and Liv all over him is gonna generate even more heat. :rofl:
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,927

Post#225 » by tugs » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:39 pm

Gatdamn that's good. I got mad at him just about now
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,588

Post#226 » by Dominator83 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:31 am

That's good booking fellas.
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,735

Post#227 » by gambitx777 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:15 pm

They are definitely in a bit of a lull after that amazing mania. I have faith that they can get it back on track.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
tugs
RealGM

Post#228 » by tugs » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 pm

Considering it's always post mania they start building new stories, they were still able to find continuity with other storylines that were supposed to end already, tied some loose ends, and planted potential new ones
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#229 » by Rich Rane » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:42 am

Read on Twitter

How many of you guys are not happy with Dominik after watching that?
tugs
RealGM

Post#230 » by tugs » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:27 am

The Final Testament could work on a brand that is flashier and less technical wrestling
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#231 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:01 am

Man that Smackdown roster sucks

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
tugs
RealGM

Post#232 » by tugs » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:55 am

But Black Heart and Johnny Wrestling
heatwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 13,147

Post#233 » by heatwillbeback » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:23 pm

I really liked the Strowman return. Think he can be really good in current WWE.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,612

Post#234 » by Meat » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:06 pm

Rich Rane wrote:
iMoreland wrote:If the plan is a slow burn turn for Liv, I understand having Becky win. If not, Becky winning doesn't make any sense.

I remembered they showed her with Dominik backstage. Rhea's not coming back until SummerSlam in August and Judgment Day might be breaking up. Might as well establish Liv as a heel and have her take Dominik while Rhea's away. She could get a dirty win over Becky with Dominik's help at Backlash or stretch the feud until Money In The Bank in June.

Having Dominik as someone who has Rhea and Liv all over him is gonna generate even more heat. :rofl:

I'd put Rhea as Liv's new mami, it's about time they do a proper lesbian angle, find a way to pair Dom and Nia. Imagine the boos after Dom betraying Rhea and liv for Nia
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#235 » by Rich Rane » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:15 pm

Dominator83 wrote:Man that Smackdown roster sucks

SmackDown's roster needs to be top heavy as it's a shorter show. Considering The Bloodline will still take a significant chunk of the show, it's still not a bad roster with Cody, Randy Orton, KO, LA Knight, AJ Styles, Shinsuke, and a still an incredibly strong women's division. Speaking of The Bloodline, there's bound to be a clash sometime soon with Jacob Fatu debuts and when Roman returns and even further down the line when The Rock returns for Cody and/or Roman. I wouldn't be surprised if Jey makes his way to SmackDown to be part of that civil war.

Meat wrote:I'd put Rhea as Liv's new mami, it's about time they do a proper lesbian angle, find a way to pair Dom and Nia. Imagine the boos after Dom betraying Rhea and liv for Nia

It was a nice idea, but Nia's moved to SmackDown and there's a lot of women for her to feud with there.
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#236 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:38 pm

Rich Rane wrote:

SmackDown's roster needs to be top heavy as it's a shorter show. Considering The Bloodline will still take a significant chunk of the show, it's still not a bad roster with Cody, Randy Orton, KO, LA Knight, AJ Styles, Shinsuke, and a still an incredibly strong women's division. Speaking of The Bloodline, there's bound to be a clash sometime soon with Jacob Fatu debuts and when Roman returns and even further down the line when The Rock returns for Cody and/or Roman. I wouldn't be surprised if Jey makes his way to SmackDown to be part of that civil war.

Meat wrote:I'd put Rhea as Liv's new mami, it's about time they do a proper lesbian angle, find a way to pair Dom and Nia. Imagine the boos after Dom betraying Rhea and liv for Nia

It was a nice idea, but Nia's moved to SmackDown and there's a lot of women for her to feud with there.

They have like no big guys. All of them are on RAW and Roman is mostly retired at this point. Like if your gonna move Steiner to RAW atleast give back Gunther or something.

Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets

Post#237 » by Rich Rane » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:27 pm

Dominator83 wrote:
Rich Rane wrote:

They have like no big guys. All of them are on RAW and Roman is mostly retired at this point. Like if your gonna move Steiner to RAW atleast give back Gunther or something.

Bronn is gonna be slow burned I think. He's not gonna go after a title anytime soon until someone can actually feud with him and I think their building him up with squash matches. I personally would've kept him and Corbin together and they could've went after Raw's titles and Corbin could've been his first feud.

Gunther should've been moved, not because Bronn was moved, but because Gunther has feuded with nearly everyone on Raw. Maybe they're moving him to the big title picture. I don't see him feuding with Damian Priest though. That title is going to Drew, then Punk who will then feud with Seth.

Even with Roman and Rock being part time wrestlers, there's still story to draw from The Bloodline. Solo is being pushed and I'm guessing his Bloodline will feud with Roman's original Bloodline, which will probably be the faces of that feud. The Rock will return. Maybe take over Solo and feud with Roman for not forgiving him for taking a spear at WrestleMania and not being worthy of Tribal Chief for losing the title to Cody.

There's plenty of guys to feud for both the Universal and US titles. There's all those guys I mentioned and I forgot to mention Lashley is still on the blue brand and maybe Apollo Crews gets a push.

The Bloodline, Universal Title, US Title, Women's Division. Those 4 things alone can take up a lot of time in a 2-hour show each week. Build the tag division for both the men and women. Other feuds outside who's currently going after the titles can fill the rest of the show. Keep the show tight.

Return to Pro Wrestling