Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

All Elite Wrestling Discussion II 

Post#1 » by Marcus » Thu Sep 8, 2022 11:21 pm

Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Re: All Elite Wrestling Discussion II 

Post#2 » by tugs » Thu Sep 8, 2022 11:39 pm

First!

Damn the previous thread took 3 years huh. Let's look back after 3 years and check if Punk and the EVPs are still All Elite
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,538

Post#3 » by Dr Positivity » Fri Sep 9, 2022 1:57 am

Every AEW alliance is guaranteed to turn on each other eventually. Heel Sting after he takes a baseball bat to Darby might be cool.
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,555

Post#4 » by Dominator83 » Fri Sep 9, 2022 8:22 am

tugs wrote:First!

Damn the previous thread took 3 years huh. Let's look back after 3 years and check if Punk and the EVPs are still All Elite

The CM Punk effect is real! When's the last time we had a PPV thread go 3+ pages?

They can't fire this guy. He has his faults but he brings eyeballs to the screen
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#5 » by WRau1 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:25 pm

Credible rumors that the Bucks are sending feelers out to WWE. That's wild.

Man, Bobby Fish looks bad. Like he aged 10yrs in 2 months.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#6 » by Dominator83 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:22 am

WRau1 wrote:Credible rumors that the Bucks are sending feelers out to WWE. That's wild.

Man, Bobby Fish looks bad. Like he aged 10yrs in 2 months.

With Fish I think it could just be a matter of him being one of those guys in which a mustache makes look younger , and shaving makes look older!

That and I suppose he stopped using black dye?

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Post#7 » by Lord Eder » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:30 am

Ok, this MJF promo is making me think Mox is winning the tournament. Thought it was gonna be Danielson but why would MJF go in on Mox like this if they weren’t building up for MJF-Mox.
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,044

Post#8 » by daoneandonly » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:28 pm

I think they should have the Blackpool Combat Club turn on Mox and have Danielson the leader and champ. Then put a guy like Brody King or Miro with them and they run rough shod on the entire roster. Also sets up a great feud with the Elite.
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,731

Post#9 » by gambitx777 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:50 pm

The elite might never come back whole. Like legit, I can see Kenny getting fired here.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#10 » by iMoreland » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:20 pm

I hope MJF cashes in tonight like a MITB cash in
Lord Eder
General Manager

Post#11 » by Lord Eder » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:45 pm

iMoreland wrote:I hope MJF cashes in tonight like a MITB cash in

I'm interested to see how the title match plays out tonight. I don't see Mox getting it a third time only to lose to MJF immediately again. I also imagine if Danielson was going to win that he'd get a decent reign with it. MJF eluded to "picking the bones" of whoever wins the match, which makes it sounds like he's going to be involved tonight. I just don't know how it gets done without the game of hot potato. Maybe Mox and Danileson beat eachother up so badly that MJF can come in and pin them both simultaneously? LOL Could then start a program with the BCC, with later, legit matches with Danielson and Moxley.

Regardless I'm excited for the show tonight. Card looks great. I'm also hoping The Acclaimed take the tag belts, hopefully the crowd is as hot as All Out for it. Pac-OC should be a banger. Jericho-Claudio might be sleeper of the night. Ladies 4 way should be good too hopefully, Toni Storm has looked good with the belt.
- Chuck Swirsky
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,044

Post#12 » by daoneandonly » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:48 pm

The more I think about it, this would be the ebst possible scenario. First, he's going to get the title at somepoint, so Dnaielson's first reign should not be a transitional one, and Moxley just served as interim champ and lost.

So have Mox and Danielson go to war, then Stokley come sout with the firm to destroy them (after already taking out Claudio and Yuta backstage). MJF comes out cashes in, and is your new champ.
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#13 » by Dominator83 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:40 am

daoneandonly wrote:

The more I think about it, this would be the ebst possible scenario. First, he's going to get the title at somepoint, so Dnaielson's first reign should not be a transitional one, and Moxley just served as interim champ and lost.

So have Mox and Danielson go to war, then Stokley come sout with the firm to destroy them (after already taking out Claudio and Yuta backstage). MJF comes out cashes in, and is your new champ.

Sometimes wrestling has no logic man! Being that the poker chip is in fact a Money in the Bank ripoff, why didn't they have him cash it in on Punk at the end of All-out?

gambitx777
General Manager

Post#14 » by gambitx777 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:17 am

Dominater wrote:
daoneandonly wrote:

Sometimes wrestling has no logic man! Being that the poker chip is in fact a Money in the Bank ripoff, why didn't they have him cash it in on Punk at the end of All-out?
Because they had no idea punk was about to put a match to the entire thing 20 minutes later.

Dominator83
RealGM

Post#15 » by Dominator83 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:57 am

gambitx777 wrote:
Dominater wrote:
daoneandonly wrote:

Because they had no idea punk was about to put a match to the entire thing 20 minutes later.

Even so, that would have been a crazy way to end the night. MJF is revealed and cashes in. Especially since he was fresh and punk just went thru war. I thought that's exactly how it was gonna end.

gambitx777
General Manager

Post#16 » by gambitx777 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:05 am

Number one stupid name for Paige and #2 she shouldn't wrestle no one wants to see her get hurt. This is gonna end bad

Lord Eder
General Manager

Post#17 » by Lord Eder » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:28 pm

I really thought they were gonna put it on Danielson a bit, but I dunno if that was just me putting my wants out into the universe lol. Looking back, between Mox's 'legends want the ball' promo and MJF's promo going in on Mox, this outcome really was telegraphed for a while haaha

Acclaimed was a great moment, **** awesome seeing them grow and get over so organically. That smile on Bowens face after the bell.

Good show, hated the camera work though. The constant angled far shot and panning in the front row was driving me nuts lol. 1 too many screwy finishes but it is what it is. Jericho winning that way obviously progresses the story with Garcia. Hayter realigning with Brit had to happen because of the Paige reveal I guess. Pac having to cheat after not taking OC seriously is similar to Jericho-Garcia story progression. I wish The Acclaimed could've just won clean though, the boom box spot was fine, but the fame-asser wasn't necessary IMO, I still popped because of nostalgia lol but I don't think The Acclaimed needed it.
- Chuck Swirsky
Lord Eder
General Manager

Post#18 » by Lord Eder » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:54 pm

Speculation that Punk's contract will be bought out
- Chuck Swirsky
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#19 » by gambitx777 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:49 am

Lord Eder wrote:Speculation that Punk's contract will be bought out
Would not be shocked if they make him sign an NDA.

Lord Eder
General Manager

Post#20 » by Lord Eder » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:40 pm

gambitx777 wrote:
Lord Eder wrote:Speculation that Punk's contract will be bought out
Would not be shocked if they make him sign an NDA.

Imagine he does, and years later he goes on someone’s podcast, **** talks AEW and the whole cycle repeats itself lol
- Chuck Swirsky

Return to Pro Wrestling