WWE Extreme Rules Discussion

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,560

Re: WWE Extreme Rules Discussion 

Post#21 » by Dr Positivity » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:49 pm

Donnybrook match - Perfect choice for opener warm up match, love this feud

Morgan vs Rousey - they messed up a few things but I still enjoyed the intensity of the match, and the ending with the pass out and Liv's expression was great.

Kross vs McIntyre - This was a big smelly turd for me. I'm glad to have Scarlett as the new Lana to look at though even if Kross is no Rusev.

Bayley vs Bianca - solid ladder match and another good Bianca vs 4HW. Although like the other womens match furniture didn't quite cooperate.

Balor vs Edge - This to me was MOTN, it was already pretty good with the out of the ring stuff, but once people starting interfering the pure DRAMA really worked for me, and they really got me with thinking Edge was about to win after he got unhandcuffed and speared only for it all to go wrong. And shoutout to Michael Cole for going all in selling the holy hell out of it. His reaction to Dominik beating up Rey was some gold.

Rollins vs Riddle - Got pretty good once they got up there, weird how Rollins and riddle on top of that thing feeles almost as dangerous as Shane and Owens on top of the cage or something.

Bray Wyatt - EPIC return segment. I'm not a huge fan once he gets in the ring but he is so cool with the extracurricular stuff.

Return to Pro Wrestling