Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,867

Re: WWE WrestleMania 39 Discussion 

Post#21 » by Stanford » Mon Apr 3, 2023 11:19 am

Triple H old and senile needs to retire

Just kidding. I think Cody as babyface champ is a bad idea. At least let the anticipation build for another year. He hasn't really faced adversity since he returned.
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,731

Post#22 » by gambitx777 » Mon Apr 3, 2023 12:12 pm

This is just the start to the blood line imploding. The slick little bit where the Usos were useless in there but solo made the save. Romans gonna start pushing them out for solo. He's gonna turn on Jimmy and Jay is gonna be forced to make a choice and maybe we see Jay take that belt off him which is honestly what should happen.

Think about it Roman was gonna face the rock. He wants gonna loose to the rock. So, they have always planned on him making it past 1000 days. I hope they split these belts up tonight on raw and starts off a think for the new tittle at back lash.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#23 » by Marcus » Mon Apr 3, 2023 11:40 pm

iMoreland wrote:Roman beats Cody, wow

yeah was expecting Cody to get the belt here after the build up but i guess i can see this milking of the Bloodline angle until the last drop. with the tag belts being gone there's yet another turn that could be made. Plus Roman is still stellar in this role so im ok with it prolonging.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,625

Post#24 » by Lord Eder » Mon Apr 3, 2023 11:55 pm

Can’t say I understand a lot of the reaction towards this. There’s still a lot of story to be told. I think logically, for me, this is where it starts to boil over. Roman’s going to lose faith in the Uso’s for losing the belts and being neutralized by KO/Zayn. He’ll probably favour Solo for coming through and Jimmy and Jey will get resentful because they’ve always been the ones there and neither of them were there for them. I suppose they could’ve done it all this weekend and it would’ve worked in a way too. Either would’ve worked for me personally.

Great weekend IMO
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 29,555

Post#25 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 4, 2023 12:00 am

gambitx777 wrote:This is just the start to the blood line imploding. The slick little bit where the Usos were useless in there but solo made the save. Romans gonna start pushing them out for solo. He's gonna turn on Jimmy and Jay is gonna be forced to make a choice and maybe we see Jay take that belt off him which is honestly what should happen.

Think about it Roman was gonna face the rock. He wants gonna loose to the rock. So, they have always planned on him making it past 1000 days. I hope they split these belts up tonight on raw and starts off a think for the new tittle at back lash.

I hope your right. They did tease it after Smackdown went off the air by having Roman leave the WWE title in the ring
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,731

Post#26 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 4, 2023 5:01 am

Dominater wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:This is just the start to the blood line imploding. The slick little bit where the Usos were useless in there but solo made the save. Romans gonna start pushing them out for solo. He's gonna turn on Jimmy and Jay is gonna be forced to make a choice and maybe we see Jay take that belt off him which is honestly what should happen.

I hope your right. They did tease it after Smackdown went off the air by having Roman leave the WWE title in the ring
They did more teasing of it tonight. Obviously gonna have them turn and try to save solo form the brain washing of Roman.

Return to Pro Wrestling