Monday Night Raw 6-16

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 52

Monday Night Raw 6-16 

Post#1 » by boogiesdad » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Please limit this thread to the episode above.
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Monday Night Raw 6-16 

Post#2 » by A.J. » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 pm

It's all about the Money!!!!!!!!!!

Will we find out who DiBiase's partner is?
boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#3 » by boogiesdad » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:10 am

Due to the fact that the WWE is in the mist of creating a stable of 2nd generation stars one would have to go with Harry Smtih or Debiase and Cody on the double cross,
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#4 » by A.J. » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 pm

boogiesdad wrote:Due to the fact that the WWE is in the mist of creating a stable of 2nd generation stars one would have to go with Harry Smtih or Debiase and Cody on the double cross,

All my friends keep on saying it will be Harry Smith or Cody wil turn on Holly. I just cant see it.
Headliner
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,967

Post#5 » by Headliner » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:43 pm

im really hoping its the double cross, and then bring Harry in over the next few weeks.
Get Nattie Neidhart to be the female member.
Crazyman
Senior
And1: 0

Post#6 » by Crazyman » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:29 am

Its going to be DH Smith, if you click on Dibiase's name in the match preview on wwe.com, it takes you to Smiths roster page.
boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by boogiesdad » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:47 pm

watch for a stable of 2nd generation stars to be formed in the next few weeks

ie Debiase, Niedhart, Rhodes, Smtih
skbucks1985
RealGM
And1: 1,903

Post#8 » by skbucks1985 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:04 pm

I've been hoping it would be Smith just because of how badly they've been burying him lately. The only thing that makes me think it might not be is that his mom, and various aunts have been really bad mouthing the WWE in interviews.
PurpleTestament
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#9 » by PurpleTestament » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:43 pm

The Cena/HHH opening segment was epic. One of the best spots they've done but is anyone else getting tired of neither of these guys wanting to assume the role as a full on heel? I get that since the attitude era the better characters have become more obscure in alignment but I always thought both of these guys are better as full on heels.

Is it just me or is Umaga becoming the number one go-to jobber these days? Seems like he's assumed Kane's old role on Raw. He's a decent worker which is why it blows but no one anticipated him beating Cena, Hardy, HHH or any other top tier guy that he's supposed to "punish" in a match.

Carlito/Hardy with a solid match. Loved how they finally let them wrestle for once. I expect WWE to let them go at it more now since TNA is better as far as in-ring work goes and talent in that respect. Since the angles have been bad for sometime now in WWE you would think they would venture more towards that aspect now.

Paul Burchill... I've seen some indy stuff of him and because of that I was excited when I heard he was signed by the company but what is he without the C4?

Jericho continues to impress as one of the better mic workers and had a great contest with HHH. I don't believe either care too much for each other personally so I think that adds a bit to it. However I don't get the Lance Cade run-in and didn't care for it. I know they have high hopes for him but I just never cared for that tag team and thought even less of Murdoch.

Good show but for the love of everything that is scripted HHH or Cena need to turn heel. They are both better full on.
"The horror... the horror."

Return to Pro Wrestling