ImageImage

OT - Things to do in Portland/OR?

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

Wickzki
Starter
And1: 291

Re: OT - Things to do in Portland/OR? 

Post#61 » by Wickzki » Fri Jun 3, 2022 5:32 pm

I don't want to start a new thread for this but....

Dame is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

He's in Australia, my home town actually, for a boxing match on Sunday.
Ruma85
Starter
And1: 935

Post#62 » by Ruma85 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:28 am

Wickzki wrote:I don't want to start a new thread for this but....

Dame is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

He's in Australia, my home town actually, for a boxing match on Sunday.

Dame is dope, I haven't met him but seems like a real good person.
Myth
General Manager
And1: 8,468

Post#63 » by Myth » Thu Jul 6, 2023 12:18 am

How about things to do in McMinnville? I’m preparing to move back to Oregon after being gone for over a decade, and I’ve spent little time in that town, but that is where I’m heading. Only memorable thing I really did there was the aviation museum and water park. I also know it is known for its vineyards, which doesn’t appeal to me directly, but my wife likes wine.
DC_Melo
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,372

Post#64 » by DC_Melo » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:04 am

Myth wrote:How about things to do in McMinnville? I’m preparing to move back to Oregon after being gone for over a decade, and I’ve spent little time in that town, but that is where I’m heading. Only memorable thing I really did there was the aviation museum and water park. I also know it is known for its vineyards, which doesn’t appeal to me directly, but my wife likes wine.

I was just in McMinnville during my last trip to Oregon. I think u pretty much listed all the big stuff lol. Bit of a college town IIRC. But it’s less than an hour to Lincoln city and and not much more to downtown Portland, so it’s within driving range of a lot of fun stuff.
Myth
General Manager
And1: 8,468

Post#65 » by Myth » Mon Aug 7, 2023 3:09 am

DC_Melo wrote:
Myth wrote:How about things to do in McMinnville? I’m preparing to move back to Oregon after being gone for over a decade, and I’ve spent little time in that town, but that is where I’m heading. Only memorable thing I really did there was the aviation museum and water park. I also know it is known for its vineyards, which doesn’t appeal to me directly, but my wife likes wine.

I was just in McMinnville during my last trip to Oregon. I think u pretty much listed all the big stuff lol. Bit of a college town IIRC. But it’s less than an hour to Lincoln city and and not much more to downtown Portland, so it’s within driving range of a lot of fun stuff.

Plans changed anyway. Staying east coast.
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,833

Post#66 » by cdubbz » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:10 pm

Been thinking of making a PDX trip this Spring or summer. Flights got more expensive (like everything else). Used to find $49-$89 tickets easily, now it's more.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers