Game 6 Portland vs Memphis 7:00pm Root, Root+

Moderators: DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam

PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,679

Re: Game 6 Portland vs Memphis 7:00pm Root, Root+ 

Post#41 » by PDXKnight » Sun Nov 5, 2023 10:25 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
Goldbum wrote:This was 100% the type of game I want from Ayton. I would still prefer that he take a few more shots. He was 7 for 11 I think he could have been 10 for 15. His rebounding and defense has been exactly what we need. He is far and away our most efficient scorer... when a guy is converting that high percentage you should look to get him more shots in his sweet spots.

Well said ! I enjoy watching y’all. Don’t be like suns fans . We never really complimented and talked up his great games and the majority of suns fans just focused on some bad plays and bad games . Then just put him down in the dirt.

It's hard to say what he will be over the long run. The Suns have a longer period of time to judge him, we have 6 games. I hope this will continue but I think it's TBD. At the surface he looks like a fairly sizable upgrade from nurk no doubt. Impact wise is he or RWIII superior, time will tell but Robert Williams looks like an absolute edge in energy off the bench that we haven't seen in quite some time either way
PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,679

Re: Game 6 Portland vs Memphis 7:00pm Root, Root+ 

Post#42 » by PDXKnight » Sun Nov 5, 2023 10:26 pm

DusterBuster wrote:
Effigy wrote:Just got back from he game. Man that was fun! The MC was ROCKING!!! Great come from behind win!!

I hope the fans keep backing this team. I think they will, it’s a super likable group. Having zero expectations helps, but also just having a bunch of good vibe dudes who just go all out all game - it’s easy to root for.

I think the fans will stay. This team is a fun bunch to watch these days

Return to Portland Trail Blazers