ImageImage

Game 31: Portland vs San Antonio Root,Root+

Moderators: DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam

DusterBuster
RealGM
And1: 19,018

Re: Game 31: Portland vs San Antonio Root,Root+ 

Post#21 » by DusterBuster » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:40 am

Man, the Blazers really need to cash in on Brogdon at the deadline.
Devilzsidewalk wrote:DB is like the ultimate Wolves troll
Roy The Natural
RealGM
And1: 5,421

Post#22 » by Roy The Natural » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:10 am

DusterBuster wrote:Man, the Blazers really need to cash in on Brogdon at the deadline.

100%. He's pretty damn good. I'm sure they will, and I honestly think they could get some stuff back for Grant from the right team. If they need some veterans, they should bring them in the offseason or through taking on a bad contract with a mentor type player for along with draft assets.

OKC is proving this year how you tank plus keep good influences around.
Roy The Natural
RealGM
And1: 5,421

Post#23 » by Roy The Natural » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:16 am

PDXKnight wrote:
Braggins wrote:This website is knee jerk city. Scoot is going to be nasty.

Sort of yes but it's kind of hard to know what you've got when a rookie has ups and downs especially when we've been accustomed to Dames all star heroics for a decade plus. I dont doubt Scoot can be solid but I'm reserving judgement either way until he consistently pulls it together. Tonight looks like a really solid building block and dare I say it a glimmer of what he might be in a few years?

Yea... I don't think it's super fair.... Scoot was basically all downs until like game 10 or 11. Worry was legitimate, but very few Blazers fans were completely out on him.
Blazinaway
General Manager
And1: 1,409

Post#24 » by Blazinaway » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:42 pm

The Sebastian Express wrote:He's not a bad shooter. He's not good, but he's not like awful-bad. You can see the potential is there. His mechanics are not broken.

He just has to adjust. And you hear about how he's staying after games to shoot, so I know he's going to be in the gym this summer working on his left hand and his shot.

He is "adjusting" to his contacts and goggles he got in late November, since then his outside shooting has outside improved very significantly and IMO that is no coincidence.
m0ng0
Senior
And1: 124

Post#25 » by m0ng0 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:20 pm

Walker is starting to look reeeaaallllly good with meaningful minutes.
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,955

Post#26 » by BlazersBroncos » Wed Jan 3, 2024 12:19 am

m0ng0 wrote:Walker is starting to look reeeaaallllly good with meaningful minutes.

Ya, he is a real gem especially for how late he was picked. Not sure he is more than 1st big off the bench, dont see him as having the speed for PF or size for C - but as a 7/8th man hustle guy / 1st big off the bench he for sure has a long term role - assuming he continues to develop.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers