ImageImageImageImageImage

Kings sign Seth Curry - 2yrs/2mil

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

SactownHrtBrks8
Lead Assistant
And1: 68

Kings sign Seth Curry - 2yrs/2mil 

Post#21 » by SactownHrtBrks8 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:36 pm

I see David Stockton and Dukan getting cut.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: Kings sign Seth Curry - 2yrs/2mil 

Post#22 » by City of Trees » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:37 am

SactownHrtBrks8 wrote:I see David Stockton and Dukan getting cut.

Dukan's contract is guaranteed. Moreland and Stockton are the only non guaranteed contracts the Kings have. One or both will be gone. Stockton doesn't become guaranteed till January. Moreland becomes guaranteed Aug 1st but both sides can negotiate moving the date back. Id have to think if Vlade hasn't found someone else to fill that roster spot he will try to move Moreland's date back....question is IF Moreland feels like dead man walking does he not agree to push his date back giving him a chance to find work where he is wanted?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
benchmobbin02
Veteran
And1: 364

Post#23 » by benchmobbin02 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:51 am

City of Trees wrote:
SactownHrtBrks8 wrote:I see David Stockton and Dukan getting cut.

Dukan's contract is guaranteed. Moreland and Stockton are the only non guaranteed contracts the Kings have. One or both will be gone. Stockton doesn't become guaranteed till January. Moreland becomes guaranteed Aug 1st but both sides can negotiate moving the date back. Id have to think if Vlade hasn't found someone else to fill that roster spot he will try to move Moreland's date back....question is IF Moreland feels like dead man walking does he not agree to push his date back giving him a chance to find work where he is wanted?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

That's interesting...What does Vlade do then? Does he look to trade him? Does he make a promise and a bigger guarantee to get him to sign? Or just let him go. The reason he is letting it get to this point, I believe, is he is a valuable as insurance but not ready for real mins in, Vlades view. Should be interesting to see what happens...
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
Dave321
Freshman
And1: 8

Post#24 » by Dave321 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:40 am

SacTown916 wrote:I guess we are going to give him a shot. Can't complain with this move. Anyone familiar with what exactly he can bring to the table?

As he's not even getting a shot, maybe the Sixers take him for a second round pick. Stauskas didn't work out, maybe Curry will. Hinkie will love his contract too.

Return to Sacramento Kings