Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,536

2015 Preseason Schedule 

Post#1 » by codydaze » Wed Aug 5, 2015 10:53 pm

Monday, Oct. 5 @Portland (7PM)
Wednesday, Oct. 7 @Phoenix (7PM)
Thursday, Oct. 8 vs San Antonio (7PM)
Saturday, Oct. 10 vs Portland (7PM)
Tuesday, Oct. 13 @ LAL (in Las Vegas 7PM)
Saturday, Oct. 17 @NOP (in Kentucky 4PM)
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

2015 Preseason Schedule 

Post#2 » by City of Trees » Thu Aug 6, 2015 1:31 am

NOP @ Kentucky

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Kings2013
Lead Assistant
And1: 932

Re: 2015 Preseason Schedule 

Post#3 » by Kings2013 » Thu Aug 6, 2015 2:06 am

Cant believe this is two months away.. two dead azz months
Little Digger
Head Coach
And1: 2,710

Post#4 » by Little Digger » Fri Aug 7, 2015 7:44 pm

1st time Ive ever seen a Sac preseason schedule with no Warriors matchups..
ILOVEIT—Good 'ol Bob. Two things that will survive the next apocalypse - Cockroaches and Fitz.
ILC
Starter
And1: 1,918

Post#5 » by ILC » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Didn't know where else to post this; what is this fan fest thing today at 1PM? Like an open practice or what?
LarryBirdsFingr wrote:Redemption. Water into wine....rondo is Jesus
teerfour+40LG
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,129

Post#6 » by teerfour+40LG » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:05 pm

IlCapitano wrote:Didn't know where else to post this; what is this fan fest thing today at 1PM? Like an open practice or what?

I don't know, and I missed it, but you can watch it here:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkhkxT1f6m8[/youtube]
benchmobbin02
Veteran
And1: 364

Post#7 » by benchmobbin02 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Let's all remember this is preseason and Karl and the coaching staff will take all they have seen and put together the rotation. I like what I've seen so far. Playing with energy and teamwork.

Game one (Portland) was a bench backcourt game with DC and Beli lighting it up and making plays.

Game two (Suns) was all Rudy!

Game three (Spurs) was our new big 3 of Rudy DMC and Rondo leading the way with Beli cementing 6th man.

Game four (Portland) was won with effort mainly by WCS, Omri, Curry and DC. Plus we got to see DC play SG with Rondo and he looked good getting his shot and getting to the line.

Game 5 (LA) was a team effort totally with Rondo, Ben, Anderson, Gay, Kosta, DC, Beli, WCS, and Moreland all playing well and making the Lake show look subpar even tho DMC didnt play. Moreland, Kosta, Gay and WCS looked great on the boards and Moreland and Kosta both outplayed the LA centers adding 4 blocks a piece.

Bench scoring, Rudy stepping up his game, the big 3 playing well in the system, improved teamwork and effort, small ball being successful and improved defense at the rim all put together with DMC playing at an All-star level seems like a good recipe to me.

Let's see if we can put it all together when the games count.

I wonder if we will see more of Stockton, Curry, Hunter, Acy, Dukan and Henderson next game. Would be nice to see them get some decent run in the second half.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,536

Post#8 » by codydaze » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:46 pm

benchmobbin02 wrote:Let's all remember this is preseason and Karl and the coaching staff will take all they have seen and put together the rotation. I like what I've seen so far. Playing with energy and teamwork.

Game one (Portland) was a bench backcourt game with DC and Beli lighting it up and making plays.

Game three (Spurs) was our new big 3 of Rudy DMC and Rondo leading the way with Beli cementing 6th man.

Game four (Portland) was won with effort mainly by WCS, Omri, Curry and DC. Plus we got to see DC play SG with Rondo and he looked good getting his shot and getting to the line.

Game 5 (LA) was a team effort totally with Rondo, Ben, Anderson, Gay, Kosta, DC, Beli, WCS, and Moreland all playing well and making the Lake show look subpar even tho DMC didnt play. Moreland, Kosta, Gay and WCS looked great on the boards and Moreland and Kosta both outplayed the LA centers adding 4 blocks a piece.

Bench scoring, Rudy stepping up his game, the big 3 playing well in the system, improved teamwork and effort, small ball being successful and improved defense at the rim all put together with DMC playing at an All-star level seems like a good recipe to me.

I wonder if we will see more of Stockton, Curry, Hunter, Acy, Dukan and Henderson next game. Would be nice to see them get some decent run in the second half.

I'm with you, but you really don't have to post the same exact thing in two different threads. One posts will suffice.

Henderson and Hunter were just cut yesterday though. I'm interested in seeing what Dukan and Curry can do though. Not really interested in seeing Stockton since I don't think he'll ever be a solid contributor at the NBA level and will likely be a D-League player for the duration of his career unless he goes overseas.
benchmobbin02
Veteran
And1: 364

Post#9 » by benchmobbin02 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:18 am

codydaze wrote:
benchmobbin02 wrote:Let's all remember this is preseason and Karl and the coaching staff will take all they have seen and put together the rotation. I like what I've seen so far. Playing with energy and teamwork.

I'm with you, but you really don't have to post the same exact thing in two different threads. One posts will suffice.

Henderson and Hunter were just cut yesterday though. I'm interested in seeing what Dukan and Curry can do though. Not really interested in seeing Stockton since I don't think he'll ever be a solid contributor at the NBA level and will likely be a D-League player for the duration of his career unless he goes overseas.

I know I don't HAVE to post it in both but I wanted to. I posted it in the game thread before I noticed the more appropriate preseason thread. Sorry for the extra scroll time there.

Looks like Stockton Curry and Dukan will be the 3 inactives of the 15 sign guys barring injuries. Im happy to see Moreland playing well and set to contribute when he can tho I doubt he'll be playing many minutes once again barring injury.

Karl put to rest the starting lineup questions by stating the the 2 and 4 will be different depending on what he wants to do at the beginning of the game. Happy to hear this because we have so much depth this year and different guys can be effective in different rolls throughout the year. It also allows us to matchup how we want and to keep the opposing team on their toes. He also said that he liked the Rondo and DC lineup and they could be closing alot of games together.

Source - http://www.nba.com/kings/practice-notes-youre-being-tricked
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Return to Sacramento Kings