Post#242 » by Jakazat » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Read on Twitter
EuropeanBball
Sophomore
And1: 77

Re: Welcome Bogdan Bogdanovic! 

Post#243 » by EuropeanBball » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Serbia 93-61 Greece.
Bogdan played on both SG and PG position - he finished game with 14 points (4-5 for 3) and 9 assists. Very good game for him, he was great in both scoring and playmaking.

Next friendly game is tonight, versus Montenegro.

For those who doesnt know - Eurobasket will be held between 31 August and 17 September.
VeganKingsFan
Junior
And1: 81

Post#244 » by VeganKingsFan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:55 pm

EuropeanBball
Sophomore

Post#245 » by EuropeanBball » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Another great game for Bogdan Bogdanovic in Serbia's win against Montenegro, 25 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks. Most of the time he was playing as point guard.
madskillz8
Senior
And1: 605

Post#246 » by madskillz8 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:33 am

EuropeanBball wrote:Another great game for Bogdan Bogdanovic in Serbia's win against Montenegro, 25 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks. Most of the time he was playing as point guard.

Here's the video. His future seems bright, or it might be because of the video. :lol:
Sactowndog
Kings Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 1,711

Post#247 » by Sactowndog » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:51 pm

EuropeanBball wrote:Another great game for Bogdan Bogdanovic in Serbia's win against Montenegro, 25 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks. Most of the time he was playing as point guard.

What were his shooting percentages and turnovers?
EuropeanBball
Sophomore

Post#248 » by EuropeanBball » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Teodosic is resting and he didnt play any game so far, so Bogdan is playing big minutes as PG and he is AMAZING.
Shooting percentages are low, but thats not concern, he is elite shooter, those games are just preparation for EuroBasket, but what is amazing to me is level of playmaking that he showed, he is playing so mature, creating easy buckets for all others on court without making any mistakes.

I cant wait for Eurobasket to start, i expect big competition for Bogdan.

p.s. I will be so mad if Kings will use Bogdan as spot-up shooter :banghead:

Read on Twitter
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#249 » by SacKingZZZ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Good to hear about his improving PG skills. After adding Hill I don't think there will be much time for him at PG anymore, but he's reaching towards that "positionless" moniker it would seem.
madskillz8
Senior

Post#250 » by madskillz8 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:03 pm

He just turned into a different multi-dimensional player under Obradovic's coaching in last two years. I am pretty sure that most of the basketball fans will be surprised with his play in Euro-basket tournament, but that's actually the way he played last year for the Euroleague champion. Joerger is a coach that does not hesitate to play the rookies, hence Bogdanovic would be one of the biggest surprises of the season.
sacking123
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,348

Post#251 » by sacking123 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 am

madskillz8 wrote:He just turned into a different multi-dimensional player under Obradovic's coaching in last two years. I am pretty sure that most of the basketball fans will be surprised with his play in Euro-basket tournament, but that's actually the way he played last year for the Euroleague champion. Joerger is a coach that does not hesitate to play the rookies, hence Bogdanovic would be one of the biggest surprises of the season.

Actually I think the opposite of Joerger. The only reason any young guys get a run for Joerger is because he has to play them.
He really is a veterans type of coach that likes to develop from the background and make sure young players pay their dues.
Let's see how he handles it this season and that in itself is an aspect I'm looking forward to watching, how he operates with a young roster.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Sacramento Kings
Sydney Kings
madskillz8
Senior

Post#252 » by madskillz8 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:15 pm

simonbampfield wrote:
madskillz8 wrote:He just turned into a different multi-dimensional player under Obradovic's coaching in last two years. I am pretty sure that most of the basketball fans will be surprised with his play in Euro-basket tournament, but that's actually the way he played last year for the Euroleague champion. Joerger is a coach that does not hesitate to play the rookies, hence Bogdanovic would be one of the biggest surprises of the season.

Actually I think the opposite of Joerger. The only reason any young guys get a run for Joerger is because he has to play them.
He really is a veterans type of coach that likes to develop from the background and make sure young players pay their dues.
Let's see how he handles it this season and that in itself is an aspect I'm looking forward to watching, how he operates with a young roster.
Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

I'm actually thinking the same: as long as rookies deserve the role, Joerger is not afraid the give minutes them. Hield and Skal did this last season. Bogdanovic is a player who loves the challenge, that's why he left the chance to be the best player of Euroleague.
madskillz8
Senior

Post#253 » by madskillz8 » Fri Sep 1, 2017 1:25 pm

Serbia vs Latvia starts within 40 minutes.

If you want to watch, the broadcaster of the tournament in Turkey might work: http://www.ntvspor.net/canli-yayin
madskillz8
Senior

Post#254 » by madskillz8 » Fri Sep 1, 2017 4:57 pm

Stat-line of Bogdanovic is 30 points on 9/17 FG (3/9 3PT, 9/10 FT) 3 rebounds, 4 assists 1 steal and 1 turnover. He had some clutch baskets and also had two key deflections on possessions what could be easy scoring opportunities for the Latvia.
Sir Psycho Sexy
Senior
And1: 502

Post#255 » by Sir Psycho Sexy » Fri Sep 1, 2017 5:05 pm

SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Post#256 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Sep 1, 2017 7:01 pm

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully he's building some momentum heading into the NBA season.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,448

Post#257 » by KF10 » Fri Sep 1, 2017 7:49 pm

Bogdan can seriously be a starter for the Kings if his play translates to the NBA-level.
oldtimer28
Sophomore
And1: 76

Post#258 » by oldtimer28 » Sat Sep 2, 2017 6:46 am

KF10 wrote:Bogdan can seriously be a starter for the Kings if his play translates to the NBA-level.

I am very impressed. Bogdanovic is silky smooth (like his hair was cut by 'the Zohan')

What do you predict the kings lineup to be to start this season and next?
Author | Yogi | Basketball fan

Please Follow me on instagram. [Grant Napear voice] “if you don’t like that, you don’t like NBA basketball!"

@feelbetterpublishing
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,448

Post#259 » by KF10 » Sat Sep 2, 2017 10:29 pm

oldtimer28 wrote:
KF10 wrote:Bogdan can seriously be a starter for the Kings if his play translates to the NBA-level.

I am very impressed. Bogdanovic is silky smooth (like his hair was cut by 'the Zohan')

What do you predict the kings lineup to be to start this season and next?

It's hard to tell tbh. We gotta wait and see what Joerger does this year.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Post#260 » by SacKingZZZ » Sun Sep 3, 2017 9:19 pm

Right now I'm hoping he gets the start at SF with Buddy at SG. See if they can hit the ground running but don't give up on them if they need time to adjust.

The concern is still going to be where the shots are going to come from. Hill, Buddy, and Bogdan with two bigs not really looking to munch shots might work OK. I'm not sure how the Kings PF rotation of Skal/Zbo fits into that scheme at the moment though. Skal was an afterthought in SL and the reactions of disappointed followed suit. Skal better be working on his intangibles. Somebody gets left out offensively at the end of the day most likely relative to expected productivity.

Return to Sacramento Kings