Kings (27-19) @ Pacers (27-22)

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,536

Kings (27-19) @ Pacers (27-22) 

Post#1 » by codydaze » Sat Feb 3, 2024 12:51 am

Kings roll into the house of this year's ASG where Fox and Sabonis will play their only game here this year. Siakam and Hali are both active but Myles Turner is out.
BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,780

Re: Kings (27-19) @ Pacers (27-22) 

Post#2 » by BoogieTime » Sat Feb 3, 2024 1:24 am

good game so far.
Lost in LA
Pro Prospect
And1: 160

Post#3 » by Lost in LA » Sat Feb 3, 2024 1:27 am

Have the inevitable feeling it will all fall apart in the second half. Carlisle is a very good coach.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#4 » by codydaze » Sat Feb 3, 2024 1:34 am

WE WON A CHALLENGE!
BoogieTime
Head Coach

Post#5 » by BoogieTime » Sat Feb 3, 2024 1:37 am

Lost in LA wrote:Have the inevitable feeling it will all fall apart in the second half. Carlisle is a very good coach.

as bad as we are at b2bs, we are equally good when the other team has them it seems
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,575

Post#6 » by LightTheBeam » Sat Feb 3, 2024 1:52 am

We can't ever have 6 of our guys hitting the same night can we? Barnes, Fox, Sabonis, Monk ballin.. But Huerter/Murray struggling from 3 Lol. If those guys were hitting we would be blowing these guys out! Lets go good game so far
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#7 » by codydaze » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:37 am

LightTheBeam wrote:We can't ever have 6 of our guys hitting the same night can we? Barnes, Fox, Sabonis, Monk ballin.. But Huerter/Murray struggling from 3 Lol. If those guys were hitting we would be blowing these guys out! Lets go good game so far

I feel like it was the same last year with the only difference being only one guy would be cold for a night or during a stretch. This year we've seen multiple guys be cold at the same time. I just want one week where every guy has it going lol.
BoogieTime
Head Coach

Post#8 » by BoogieTime » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:39 am

Huerter been playing solidly recently again, and hasn't really been too much a problem at any facet of the game of late (though the turnovers today)

I still can't really have strong faith long term in a player that has shown his floundering capability, but its nice to see him contributing again and getting that contract back up
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#9 » by codydaze » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:45 am

Fox defense has been great tonight.
BoogieTime
Head Coach

Post#10 » by BoogieTime » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:46 am

starters can be pulled now. have a game tomorrow
LightTheBeam
RealGM

Post#11 » by LightTheBeam » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:52 am

codydaze wrote:
LightTheBeam wrote:We can't ever have 6 of our guys hitting the same night can we? Barnes, Fox, Sabonis, Monk ballin.. But Huerter/Murray struggling from 3 Lol. If those guys were hitting we would be blowing these guys out! Lets go good game so far

I feel like it was the same last year with the only difference being only one guy would be cold for a night or during a stretch. This year we've seen multiple guys be cold at the same time. I just want one week where every guy has it going lol.

If our top 7 perform the same night, we drop 140 without blinking lol
LightTheBeam
RealGM

Post#12 » by LightTheBeam » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:55 am

Fox with the trickery! Love it!

Pacers playing physical defense to end this game. Need to hit our fts.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#13 » by codydaze » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:57 am

Fox with 6 steals and 2 blocks tonight sheesh.
OxAndFox
Analyst
And1: 2,144

Post#14 » by OxAndFox » Sat Feb 3, 2024 5:31 am

I didn't watch (shh I did) but I managed to peruse the box score and from that, I can without a doubt see that Keegan Murray has no motor. I mean you all think he is a 350 small block and the reality is he is at best he is a Honda 354cc. Should trade him before he is a bad contract. Could be turning into it as we speak TBH.

I think the broadcast, not that I watched, and the people now talking about Fox's right arm need to be censored. They're just making excuses for Fox. I can't believe it. I have NEVER seen it on Kings Forum so it must be BS, right!
I mean this is outrageous! If someone is sore or banged up its NO excuse to not hit career highs every single game.
Still sticking with he is a bad contract. Maybe we could get Lavine? See he can't even make the AS game. Lavine didn't because he was injured. And he was actually injured, not people making excuses for Fox. Don't get me started with HIS motor. 2/6 from the line? His motor from the line is like the little fan in front of my computer instead of what a star player is and at the very least should be a Mustang. Can't wait to not watch the game against the Bulls where if Lavine was playing...he's injured. Then everyone in Sacramento would see that Kings players are crap and everyone else is great.
I'm so disappointed right now. Only 4-1 on this road trip. Kill me now. How bad is this team!
BoogieTime
Head Coach

Post#15 » by BoogieTime » Sat Feb 3, 2024 2:42 pm

OxAndFox wrote:I didn't watch (shh I did) but I managed to peruse the box score and from that, I can without a doubt see that Keegan Murray has no motor. I mean you all think he is a 350 small block and the reality is he is at best he is a Honda 354cc. Should trade him before he is a bad contract. Could be turning into it as we speak TBH.

I think the broadcast, not that I watched, and the people now talking about Fox's right arm need to be censored. They're just making excuses for Fox. I can't believe it. I have NEVER seen it on Kings Forum so it must be BS, right!
I mean this is outrageous! If someone is sore or banged up its NO excuse to not hit career highs every single game.
Still sticking with he is a bad contract. Maybe we could get Lavine? See he can't even make the AS game. Lavine didn't because he was injured. And he was actually injured, not people making excuses for Fox. Don't get me started with HIS motor. 2/6 from the line? His motor from the line is like the little fan in front of my computer instead of what a star player is and at the very least should be a Mustang. Can't wait to not watch the game against the Bulls where if Lavine was playing...he's injured. Then everyone in Sacramento would see that Kings players are crap and everyone else is great.
I'm so disappointed right now. Only 4-1 on this road trip. Kill me now. How bad is this team!

It would have been reported, anywhere. not something "you heard" one game someone wasn't watching.
Lost in LA
Pro Prospect
And1: 160

Post#16 » by Lost in LA » Sat Feb 3, 2024 3:05 pm

codydaze wrote:Fox defense has been great tonight.

No sign of an alledged bad attitude tonight, leading by example.
BoogieTime
Head Coach

Post#17 » by BoogieTime » Sat Feb 3, 2024 3:27 pm

OxAndFox wrote:I didn't watch (shh I did) but I managed to peruse the box score and from that, I can without a doubt see that Keegan Murray has no motor. I mean you all think he is a 350 small block and the reality is he is at best he is a Honda 354cc. Should trade him before he is a bad contract. Could be turning into it as we speak TBH.

I'd consider this within the realm of trolling... Just writing a lot of non specific game oriented stuff with the intention to mock a user. I ignored it at first but now its several/repeated times. I'll assume this isn't going to be a gamely occurrence, otherwise these threads will get long with inane back and forth if I have to start to reply

This has been handled. We don't have to agree but let's stay respectful and refrain from bait posts. - codydaze

Return to Sacramento Kings