Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#41 » by FNQ » Sun Feb 3, 2008 8:53 pm

Bucky O'Hare wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

He's only been healthy the first 3 games of the season (where he shot 57%). He's shooting 50% from the floor and 80% from the line for his career, so your argument really carries no weight. He also averages 20/10 and over a block per-40 minutes throughout his career. Why isn't he playing? A) he's been hurt, B) Murphy hits the 3, a requirement for Jim O'Brien's offense.

The real question is, how can anyone take Baron Davis seriously as an alleged "elite" point guard when he's a career 41% shooter who only hits 69% of his free throws?

Answer: they can't, hence why he's not an All-Star.

:rofl:

Can't wait til you piss off the mods and get banned again...

Nice try... trying to bait me into an argument.... I dont think Baron deserves to be an all-star, and I'm glad he's not there... good one, Mickey Mouse :thumbsup:

Diogu's P A T H E T I C. One of the slowest and stupidest defenders out there right now... it takes a truly bad defender to need to ride pine with the offensive skills Ike has... and he's up to the challenge.
Silver Man
Starter
And1: 528

Post#42 » by Silver Man » Sun Feb 3, 2008 9:10 pm

You are basing this off of stats, when I hope you have heard stats don't tell it all. They tell a small portion of what a player can or can't do.

Return to NBA Draft