my Conspiracy theory: Cavs draft vs. RAPS

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,437

Re: my Conspiracy theory: Cavs draft vs. RAPS 

Post#41 » by vincecarter4pres » Mon Aug 1, 2011 8:19 am

WhatsaTDot wrote:Maybe you're not up on your Internet meme like you think?

Haha yeah I know man, I've used those pics myself many a time.

My humor failed you, or just failed, it's one or the other.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
BossHoggin
General Manager
And1: 571

Post#42 » by BossHoggin » Tue Aug 2, 2011 10:17 pm

xprt wrote:
BossHoggin wrote:
xprt wrote:Casspi I mean its Casspi didn't Cavs didn't want to trade Hickson for Amare last season

If you believe this was the case, I pray for your future because intelligence is not your strong suit.

I think you are the one who should use your advise. I now remember PHX knew they will loose amare and didn't want to give him for nothing so there was rumor that deal was put from cavs including Hickson as main piece but cavs decised to kill it.

Lose amare*

Decided*

So you prove my point. Props for using the right there/their/they're.

You are completely wrong, but you're ignorant so it is okay.
Heat3Peat wrote:See this is why it's nice being a LeBron fan, no super hard allegiance to a team so there is no up and down emotions with me during a time like this.
BossHoggin
General Manager

Post#43 » by BossHoggin » Tue Aug 2, 2011 10:17 pm

WhatsaTDot wrote:
BossHoggin wrote:Also what is with the Raptor fans fascination with the Cavs organization?

Coming from you...Ohtheironing.jpg

Look one of my Toronto fans.
Heat3Peat wrote:See this is why it's nice being a LeBron fan, no super hard allegiance to a team so there is no up and down emotions with me during a time like this.
BossHoggin
General Manager

Post#44 » by BossHoggin » Tue Aug 2, 2011 10:18 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:Irony?

And the guy who is mad I disagree with his views of Brook Lopez
BossHoggin
General Manager

Post#45 » by BossHoggin » Tue Aug 2, 2011 10:25 pm

You guys try way too hard to be witty and hold grudges way too long.

You know why I attack stupid Raptors proposals? Because the same posters keep posting the same stupid **** every time. Instead of listening to my criticism you attack me (Who could hate on the contracts of Jose Calderon and Bargnani and be right!!!???@@@#@), then I just dumb my responses down so you can get it. Then you take every chance to make some stupid comment which lets me know that you hold a grudge.

So if you want to me to stop telling you how bad EalamBaller or Loawai's trade ideas are then you probably should tell them to learn how to make fair and balanced trades.

So I make a comment against an obvious fool because he believes the myth that the Cavs didn't want to trade JJ Hickson for Amare. You have to be missing something upstairs to think that the Cavs pulled out of that deal.
WhatsaTDot
RealGM
And1: 6,341

Post#46 » by WhatsaTDot » Tue Aug 2, 2011 11:23 pm

BossHoggin wrote:You guys try way too hard to be witty and hold grudges way too long.

You know why I attack stupid Raptors proposals? Because the same posters keep posting the same stupid **** every time. Instead of listening to my criticism you attack me (Who could hate on the contracts of Jose Calderon and Bargnani and be right!!!???@@@#@), then I just dumb my responses down so you can get it. Then you take every chance to make some stupid comment which lets me know that you hold a grudge.

So if you want to me to stop telling you how bad EalamBaller or Loawai's trade ideas are then you probably should tell them to learn how to make fair and balanced trades.

So I make a comment against an obvious fool because he believes the myth that the Cavs didn't want to trade JJ Hickson for Amare. You have to be missing something upstairs to think that the Cavs pulled out of that deal.

I just wanted you to acknowledge that you trawl Raptors related post; which you have, and which was the point of my one line post.

Speaking of anger, you sure sound like you have a lot of it.

This place is insufferable.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,437

Post#47 » by vincecarter4pres » Tue Aug 2, 2011 11:54 pm

BossHoggin wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:Irony?

And the guy who is mad I disagree with his views of Brook Lopez

What the deuce?

I haven't said anything to you in this thread, have I?
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
john2jer
RealGM
And1: 452

Post#48 » by john2jer » Thu Aug 4, 2011 5:07 pm

Kaner wrote:
Mack11 wrote:My theory is, the Cavs felt the safer choice is to take an American college prospect than some Euro

/thread

enjoy Jonas while he beasts in the Euroleague. Eventually, he'll have to bang in the post with people that weigh over 50+ lbs more than him. But yeah leading FIBA U19 in scoring + rebounds = NBA Star, no ifs ands or buts.

How many guys in the NBA weigh 300lbs these days? My guess is there aren't too many regulars. Quick glance at DX's draft combine weights, only 3 are still in the NBA, Diop, Davis, and Pittman.

But if you watch Jonas and you can't see that he's talented and going to be good in the NBA, maybe you should take up a new sport to watch.
basketball royalty wrote:Is Miami considered a big city in the States? I thought guys just went there because of the weather and the bitches?
Elden Payton
RealGM
And1: 2,591

Post#49 » by Elden Payton » Fri Aug 5, 2011 5:05 am

Indeed wrote:When you look at the Bobcats taking Bismack that high, it might be true that Cavs wants to draft TT and trade him to the Bobcats for Jonas. As the Raptors took Jonas, Bobcats are forced to take Bismack and hope there can be a three way trade between the three.

The bobcats were interested in Tristan Thompson at 7 believing that Biyombo would be gone by then & to their surprise he was available & took him, I honestly believe that if Biyombo & Thompson were there at 7 then the Bobcats would have taken Biyombo so we can put that rumour to bed.

Either way though we were trading up knowing we would at least get one or the other.
droponov
Lead Assistant
And1: 9

Post#50 » by droponov » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Dr Mufasa wrote:I personally think what happened is they just preferred Tristan Thompson

Agreed. They're even more clueless and stupid than the OP conspiracy theory makes them look.
clockwork
Banned User
And1: 16

Post#51 » by clockwork » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 am

john2jer wrote:
Kaner wrote:
Mack11 wrote:My theory is, the Cavs felt the safer choice is to take an American college prospect than some Euro

/thread

enjoy Jonas while he beasts in the Euroleague. Eventually, he'll have to bang in the post with people that weigh over 50+ lbs more than him. But yeah leading FIBA U19 in scoring + rebounds = NBA Star, no ifs ands or buts.

How many guys in the NBA weigh 300lbs these days? My guess is there aren't too many regulars. Quick glance at DX's draft combine weights, only 3 are still in the NBA, Diop, Davis, and Pittman.

But if you watch Jonas and you can't see that he's talented and going to be good in the NBA, maybe you should take up a new sport to watch.

kaner i remember you advocating how great kanter was. in his national teams play that dude was awful today, 6 pts i think and 6-8 rebounds. just atrocious defense and other than for dunks, he never left his feet for the rebound. i'd say his workouts vs nobody sure hyped him to your expectations.

valanciunas length is phenomenal which is why you'd suspect that he's 215lbs, or maybe like john said you think there are 300lbs centers on every team. either way you have no idea what you're babbling about.
clockwork
Banned User

Post#52 » by clockwork » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

Kaner wrote:yeah u better pay attention to the sites that are out there that make it cool to misspell things, and spend more time insulting people from other fan bases... i'm so sorry you Raps fans think this is a conspiracy theory...i've been working on my own too...you ever see a UFO? I think it's the reason you guys got the #1 pick in 06. UNFAIR

one person jokingly mentions that this is a conspiracy theory and it's immediately the whole raps fan base?

logic for the win.

whenever i see a person who abbreviates a 3 letter word, "you" to "u" i know that i can't take the person serious.
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,529

Post#53 » by Harry Palmer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:10 am

clockwork wrote:
Kaner wrote:yeah u better pay attention to the sites that are out there that make it cool to misspell things, and spend more time insulting people from other fan bases... i'm so sorry you Raps fans think this is a conspiracy theory...i've been working on my own too...you ever see a UFO? I think it's the reason you guys got the #1 pick in 06. UNFAIR

one person jokingly mentions that this is a conspiracy theory and it's immediately the whole raps fan base?

logic for the win.

whenever i see a person who abbreviates a 3 letter word, "you" to "u" i know that i can't take the person serious.

u 4 real?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
clockwork
Banned User

Post#54 » by clockwork » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 am

Harry Palmer wrote:
clockwork wrote:

logic for the win.

u 4 real?

dunt fik wit m3 broseph. or i te4r u n3w h0le.
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,529

Post#55 » by Harry Palmer » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 am

clockwork wrote:dunt fik wit m3 broseph. or i te4r u n3w h0le.

*runs and hides from scary guy with mad typing skills*

edit: skillZ
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
Weems
Sixth Man
And1: 95

Post#56 » by Weems » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:34 am

BossHoggin wrote:Also what is with the Raptor fans fascination with the Cavs organization?

They have to prove VC is more hated then LeBron.
They have to prove Amir is better than JJ Hickson.
They have to prove Jonas will be better than TT.

Worry about your own franchise. Are you guys mad that LeBron overshadowed Bosh like you feel America is trying to overshadow Canada? The US/NBA is not running a conspiracy against you.

Eh? You attempt to aggravate Raps fans in every thread. You should bottle up that undying motivation for something more worthwhile.

Zero people in the universe, including those in the bizzaro world, have ever thought VC was more hated than LeBron.

Don't take it to heart if we feel Amir is better than Hickson. It's a discussion topic in a discussion forum.

You couldn't find a fan base who is more optimistic and supportive of TT than Toronto.

Also, consider ignoring the admittedly horrible trade proposals from Raps fans instead of creating even worse ones out of spite. It's counter productive and unpleasant.

Return to NBA Draft