Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk 

Post#1 » by No-Man » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 pm

The ucranian phenom that is right now at the NHS as a world team member, seems that he could go to school as soon as next year in the States, don't really know which ones are after him, but... how high will you rank him in the 2014 HS class?

The son of a professor, he attends a multi-lingual school in the Ukraine, speaks very good English, and is in position to potentially commit to and attend an NCAA institution starting this fall even though he'd only be 17 years old for the duration of his freshman year, making him one of the youngest players in college basketball history.

He will be starting college at 17 years of age, being even younger than most freshmen (Payton, Wilbekin and Stokes did the same).
And unless something changes he could declare for the 2015 Draft being only 18 (he is born in June, 10th of 1997).
He should be a 5 star and top10-15 prospect in my mind, only him and Myles Turner left, but I got no idea of which schools could he consider.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Re: Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk 

Post#2 » by Marcus » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY

Return to NBA Draft