Jarrett Culver

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

JMAC3
General Manager
And1: 4,200

Re: Jarrett Culver 

Post#361 » by JMAC3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:42 pm

The moment we have all been waiting on, it is finally safe to victory lap that Jarrett Culver is bad. Any talk about him up until this point was unwarranted, because it hadn't been long enough to know if he was good or bad.
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#362 » by King Ken » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:18 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
ruffian253 wrote:Will be a jae crowder/demarr carrol type player. Not sure how much of the NCAA tournament most of you watched, but offensively, JC was horrible and struggled with scoring often going 4/20, most of his points came from the FT line. So if you are looking for an offensive weapon, probably JC is not that guy, but can probably develop into that in about 3-5 years. His calling will be on the defensive end as he has all the physical tools to carve out a niche there.

No, he's more like Jalen Rose. Perhaps a little better defensively.

My comp for him was Jalen Rose but Jalen outweigh him by 20 pounds. My bust alert was sky high with Culver and sadly he busted.
EvanZ
RealGM
And1: 3,230

Post#363 » by EvanZ » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:13 pm

JMAC3 wrote:The moment we have all been waiting on, it is finally safe to victory lap that Jarrett Culver is bad. Any talk about him up until this point was unwarranted, because it hadn't been long enough to know if he was good or bad.

Why is it so hard for you?
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
JMAC3
General Manager
And1: 4,200

Post#364 » by JMAC3 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:15 pm

EvanZ wrote:
JMAC3 wrote:The moment we have all been waiting on, it is finally safe to victory lap that Jarrett Culver is bad. Any talk about him up until this point was unwarranted, because it hadn't been long enough to know if he was good or bad.

Why is it so hard for you?

It is isn't I have a feeling I will be 100% correct if I wait 5 years to judge guys. It is a fail proof system, so easy.
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!

Return to NBA Draft