Nikola Djurisic

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

JMAC3
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Re: Nikola Djurisic 

Post#21 » by JMAC3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:15 pm

Seems like he really leveled off this year as a 20 yr old in ABA with his stats being similar to last year as a 19 year old which is around 14ppg on meh -bad efficiency.

For Example as an 18yrs old
Djurisic 6 ppg, 2 rpg, 2apg in 18 mpg in ABA
Jovic 11 ppg, 6rp, 1apg in 25 mpg in ABA
Topic 18 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 7 apg in 33 mpg in ABA

So yeah he is probably worth like the 35th pick but I really don't think his age=production says he is a hidden gem by any means.
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!
Mickey8
Head Coach
And1: 5,190

Post#22 » by Mickey8 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:54 pm

Your comments are just ignorant and proving that you don't understand basketball at all. Djurisic and Topic are playing professional basketball against the grown man not the kiddie college basketball. Djurisic was projected to be the lottery pick two years ago, his progress didn't go as planned, but he's coming in to his own in the last two months, "coincidentally" with Topic's departure from the club. He's leading his team into the play off's from 4th place in a fairly good league. European stats are not inflated like the NBA stats. Its rare to see players scoring 20+ ppg per game in any league in Europe.Also when Djurisic was 18, Jovic was the main project of Mega club and the game was built around other two NBA prospects at that time Petrusev and Simonovic.
JMAC3
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#23 » by JMAC3 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:59 pm

Mickey8 wrote:Your comments are just ignorant and proving that you don't understand basketball at all. Djurisic and Topic are playing professional basketball against the grown man not the kiddie college basketball. Djurisic was projected to be the lottery pick two years ago, his progress didn't go as planned, but he's coming in to his own in the last two months, "coincidentally" with Topic's departure from the club. He's leading his team into the play off's from 4th place in a fairly good league. European stats are not inflated like the NBA stats. Its rare to see players scoring 20+ ppg per game in any league in Europe.Also when Djurisic was 18, Jovic was the main project of Mega club and the game was built around other two NBA prospects at that time Petrusev and Simonovic.

huh? I just compared him to two guys from the ABA league lol.

Where did I mention anyone from college basketball? So maybe before trying to attack me saying I am ignorant or don't understand the sport you should read what I posted instead of trying to turn it into a personal attack. Bad look for you here.
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!
Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#24 » by Mickey8 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:50 pm

Great game one of the play off's by Djurisic today, 31 points and 7 assist, his team won the game.Strong games by couple of others draft prospects too.
Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#25 » by Mickey8 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:24 am

Read on Twitter
Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#26 » by Mickey8 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:37 am

;ab_channel=Cashiggy

Here are the highlights from the second play off game . His team has won and advanced to semi finals. His three point shot didn't work, in that arena few people have good shooting performances :) He's ball handling is great and he's driving game is also great and crafty there were some unfortunate misses , he's a strong athlete with nice hops. It will be fun watching him going against Topic in the semi finals.

Return to NBA Draft