Babacar Sane

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Duke4life831, Marcus

FarBeyondDriven
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,027

Babacar Sane 

Post#1 » by FarBeyondDriven » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:40 am

I was nerding out watching some G-League Ignite games on YT in my quest to find an eventual Harrison Barnes replacement for when the Kings pick likely in back half of the first and this guy really impressed me. He is an excellent athlete and at 6 foot 8 inch will have great size for a small forward. High motor, active defender, body control, great finisher and nice touch on his shot. I'm not sure why he seems to be falling through the cracks. You'd think guys with elite NBA body and athleticism would be more highly touted but prospects seem to need to be spoon fed to scouts for them to know who they are. He's from Senegal and was at the NBA Academy Africa.

NBA comparison: Jarace Walker/Jonathan Kuminga

Hal14
RealGM
And1: 17,239

Re: Babacar Sane 

Post#2 » by Hal14 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:33 pm

Yeah, good player. Idk about a comparison but he can play the 3 or the 4. Raw on both ends of the floor but plays hard, seems to be rapidly improving. I've got him as a late 1st round pick at the moment but he could move up. Or he could move down a little bit once the NCAA season gets rolling and college guys start to show their stuff..
1/11/24 The birth of a new Hal. From now on being less combative, avoiding confrontation - like Switzerland :)

Return to NBA Draft