JustBuzzin
Head Coach
And1: 5,500

Re: Zaccharie Risacher 

Post#81 » by JustBuzzin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 pm

JMAC3 wrote:
Hal14 wrote:
JMAC3 wrote:
He is 6-9, with a 6-10 wingspan that is a good enough shooter and athlete to play the 2 guard in the NBA, hard to say that has no upside at age 19.

2-guard? :crazy:

Why can't he play both the 2 and the 3 at the next level? Is this some height ordeal that he is too tall?

Young Paul George did, Brandon Miller is, Middleton did..

What position do you think he plays?
Even KD played 2 guard his rookie season.
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,887

Post#82 » by Colbinii » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm

2-guard?

The 2000s called, they want their archaic positions back.
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
Hal14
RealGM
And1: 17,156

Post#83 » by Hal14 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
JMAC3 wrote:
Hal14 wrote:2-guard? :crazy:

Why can't he play both the 2 and the 3 at the next level? Is this some height ordeal that he is too tall?

KD, seriously? Yeah let's name some more guys who aren't even remotely comparable to Risacher :lol:

Miller, George and KD are completely on a whole different level than Rischer in terms of quickness, fluidity, ball handling, ability to create their own shot, create shots for teammates, etc. which allows them to play some at the guard spot.

Middleton is only 6'7"..George is only 6'8".

These days KD plays more at the 4 than he does at the 2..hell, he even plays some at the 5..

Risacher is 6'9.5", he can barely dribble, and is not at all quick enough to be a guard..he's a wing. And over time, if he bulks up more, he could end up playing mostly at the 4..
1/11/24 The birth of a new Hal. From now on being less combative, avoiding confrontation - like Switzerland :)
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#84 » by JustBuzzin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Hal14 wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
JMAC3 wrote:

KD, seriously? Yeah let's name some more guys who aren't even remotely comparable to Risacher :lol:

Miller, George and KD are completely on a whole different level than Rischer in terms of quickness, fluidity, ball handling, ability to create their own shot, create shots for teammates, etc. which allows them to play some at the guard spot.

Risacher is 6'9.5", he can barely dribble, and is not at all quick enough to be a guard..he's a wing. And over time, if he bulks up more, he could end up playing mostly at the 4..but for now, he's just a 3..
Who compared him to Risacher?

I was simply saying he played 2 guard his rookie season.

As for Risacher he reminds of a Chandler Parsons kind of player. A wing who can fit in and be that complimentary piece or 3rd option.
FarBeyondDriven
Rookie
And1: 841

Post#85 » by FarBeyondDriven » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 am

Hal14 wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
JMAC3 wrote:

These days KD plays more at the 4 than he does at the 2..hell, he even plays some at the 5..

Risacher is 6'9.5", he can barely dribble, and is not at all quick enough to be a guard..he's a wing. And over time, if he bulks up more, he could end up playing mostly at the 4..

:lol:
FarBeyondDriven
Rookie

Post#86 » by FarBeyondDriven » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am

People were losing their minds over this play by Brandon Miller.

Read on Twitter
?s=20

It IS pretty impressive. This type of ability is what separates the 3 and D players from stars. Risacher can do this now, at 18 y/o. Yet nobody believes he's anywhere near the prospect Miller was. Miller was 20 y/o when drafted (now a 21 y/o rookie) btw.

I am very confident Risacher will be as good as Miller is by the time he's 21 y/o. This is the type of talent and upside he has and why he is in the discussion for #1

Love this board!!
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#87 » by JustBuzzin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 pm

FarBeyondDriven wrote:People were losing their minds over this play by Brandon Miller.

Read on Twitter
?s=20

It IS pretty impressive. This type of ability is what separates the 3 and D players from stars. Risacher can do this now, at 18 y/o. Yet nobody believes he's anywhere near the prospect Miller was. Miller was 20 y/o when drafted (now a 21 y/o rookie) btw.

I am very confident Risacher will be as good as Miller is by the time he's 21 y/o. This is the type of talent and upside he has and why he is in the discussion for #1

Love this board!!

Bro why are you comparing him to Brandon Miller?

Miller dropped 41 in a college game. Miller shot is pure. Miller is much more fluid in his movements. Risacher is more 3&D.

But if you think he's the next Miller then sign me up as a Hornets fan. I hope we draft him so we can have 2 Brandon Miller's at the wing. 8-)
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,254

Post#88 » by Catchall » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 pm

If Risacher had more handle and wiggle, he'd be like Jalen Johnson with a jumpshot, just a fantastic player. But alas...

Actually though, if he can learn to work off of screens like Gordon Hayward did, things could still really work out.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
HadAnEffectHere
Bench Warmer
And1: 712

Post#89 » by HadAnEffectHere » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:32 pm

... Risacher can't jump? How is he anything like Jalen Johnson?
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,254

Post#90 » by Catchall » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 pm

HadAnEffectHere wrote:... Risacher can't jump? How is he anything like Jalen Johnson?

Seems like he can jump just fine when he's properly motivated. How high would you like him to jump?

;t=73s
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
HadAnEffectHere
Bench Warmer

Post#91 » by HadAnEffectHere » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 pm

He's shooting 50% at the rim after shooting 40% from the rim the prior two years, he has no explosion.
FarBeyondDriven
Rookie

Post#92 » by FarBeyondDriven » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:25 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:People were losing their minds over this play by Brandon Miller.

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Love this board!!

Miller dropped 41 in a college game. Miller shot is pure. Miller is much more fluid in his movements. Risacher is more 3&D.

But if you think he's the next Miller then sign me up as a Hornets fan. I hope we draft him so we can have 2 Brandon Miller's at the wing. 8-)

why would I compare two 6'9" 3 and D wings taken at the top of their respective drafts to each other? Gee buzzin...I have no idea. What was I thinking?
HadAnEffectHere
Bench Warmer

Post#93 » by HadAnEffectHere » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:38 pm

Congrats to Alex Sarr for being the #1 pick (it's been brutal for Risacher for a while)
The Moose
General Manager
And1: 5,119

Post#94 » by The Moose » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:47 pm

HadAnEffectHere wrote:

Congrats to Alex Sarr for being the #1 pick (it's been brutal for Risacher for a while)

any GM that takes Risacher #1 should be fired
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#95 » by JustBuzzin » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:41 pm

FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Love this board!!

why would I compare two 6'9" 3 and D wings taken at the top of their respective drafts to each other? Gee buzzin...I have no idea. What was I thinking?

Miller can create off the dribble. Cmon man know your 3&D players.
The Moose
General Manager
And1: 5,119

Post#96 » by The Moose » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:49 pm

Last 2 months (13 games played across French A and Eurocup)

22.5mpg
8.7ppg 2.6 reb 0.5 apg
36/28/63 shooting splits
45% TS

27/65 2pt, 13/46 3pt, 21/33 FT
FarBeyondDriven
Rookie

Post#97 » by FarBeyondDriven » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:24 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Bro why are you comparing him to Brandon Miller?

could he at 18 y/o like Risacher?
FarBeyondDriven
Rookie

Post#98 » by FarBeyondDriven » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:25 am

The Moose wrote:Last 2 months (13 games played across French A and Eurocup)

22.5mpg
8.7ppg 2.6 reb 0.5 apg
36/28/63 shooting splits
45% TS

27/65 2pt, 13/46 3pt, 21/33 FT

damn, taking him off my board
JustBuzzin
Head Coach

Post#99 » by JustBuzzin » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:45 am

FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:

Wait so you comparing him to current Miller then when I say they are different you now saying you're comparing him to 18yr old Miller.

Bro you are hilarious! :lol:
FarBeyondDriven
Rookie

Post#100 » by FarBeyondDriven » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:28 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Miller can create off the dribble. Cmon man know your 3&D players.

Wait so you comparing him to current Miller then when I say they are different you now saying you're comparing him to 18yr old Miller.

Bro you are hilarious! :lol:

bro...you okay? You're the one who claimed Miller as a prospect (he was 20 y/o btw) could "create off the dribble" unlike Risacher. I'm wondering if you can't possibly grasp that 18 y/o Miller might not have been as advanced as current 18 y/o Risacher. You following? I can't put it much simpler than that. I'm very confused by your confusion and attempts at mocking. This is pretty troubling tbh. I can't keep conversing with people incapable of holding normal conversations so please step up your game or I'll have to stop. I do enjoy educating and exposing but at a point it just gets sad and I have to bow out. tia

Return to NBA Draft