Head Coach
And1: 5,578

Re: Zaccharie Risacher 

Post#101 » by JustBuzzin » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:37 am

FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:
could he at 18 y/o like Risacher?
Wait so you comparing him to current Miller then when I say they are different you now saying you're comparing him to 18yr old Miller.

Bro you are hilarious! :lol:

bro...you okay? You're the one who claimed Miller as a prospect (he was 20 y/o btw) could "create off the dribble" unlike Risacher. I'm wondering if you can't possibly grasp that 18 y/o Miller might not have been as advanced as current 18 y/o Risacher. You following? I can't put it much simpler than that. I'm very confused by your confusion and attempts at mocking. This is pretty troubling tbh. I can't keep conversing with people incapable of holding normal conversations so please step up your game or I'll have to stop. I do enjoy educating and exposing but at a point it just gets sad and I have to bow out. tia

Oh my you're serious.

I'll end this conversation on that note.
FarBeyondDriven
Rookie
And1: 841

Post#102 » by FarBeyondDriven » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:46 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Wait so you comparing him to current Miller then when I say they are different you now saying you're comparing him to 18yr old Miller.

Bro you are hilarious! :lol:

bro...you okay? You're the one who claimed Miller as a prospect (he was 20 y/o btw) could "create off the dribble" unlike Risacher. I'm wondering if you can't possibly grasp that 18 y/o Miller might not have been as advanced as current 18 y/o Risacher. You following? I can't put it much simpler than that. I'm very confused by your confusion and attempts at mocking. This is pretty troubling tbh. I can't keep conversing with people incapable of holding normal conversations so please step up your game or I'll have to stop. I do enjoy educating and exposing but at a point it just gets sad and I have to bow out. tia

Oh my you're serious.

I'll end this conversation on that note.

one less I have to deal with or take serious. Lovely 8-)
JMAC3
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#103 » by JMAC3 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 8:13 pm

The Moose wrote:Last 2 months (13 games played across French A and Eurocup)

22.5mpg
8.7ppg 2.6 reb 0.5 apg
36/28/63 shooting splits
45% TS

27/65 2pt, 13/46 3pt, 21/33 FT

I get the shooting percentages aren't great, but he also is the leading or 2nd leading scorer on his team in one the highest leagues in the world at age 18.

Most of the top european prospects over the last decade averaged under 10ppg as 18 yr olds. There are of course exceptions with the studs like Wemby and Luka.
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!
remi_222
Pro Prospect
And1: 636

Post#104 » by remi_222 » Tue Apr 9, 2024 11:19 pm

;ab_channel=EuroCup

Return to NBA Draft