General Manager
And1: 6,382

Re: Zaccharie Risacher 

Post#101 » by JustBuzzin » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:37 am

FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:
could he at 18 y/o like Risacher?
Wait so you comparing him to current Miller then when I say they are different you now saying you're comparing him to 18yr old Miller.

Bro you are hilarious! :lol:

bro...you okay? You're the one who claimed Miller as a prospect (he was 20 y/o btw) could "create off the dribble" unlike Risacher. I'm wondering if you can't possibly grasp that 18 y/o Miller might not have been as advanced as current 18 y/o Risacher. You following? I can't put it much simpler than that. I'm very confused by your confusion and attempts at mocking. This is pretty troubling tbh. I can't keep conversing with people incapable of holding normal conversations so please step up your game or I'll have to stop. I do enjoy educating and exposing but at a point it just gets sad and I have to bow out. tia

Oh my you're serious.

I'll end this conversation on that note.
FarBeyondDriven
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,020

Post#102 » by FarBeyondDriven » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:46 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:Wait so you comparing him to current Miller then when I say they are different you now saying you're comparing him to 18yr old Miller.

Bro you are hilarious! :lol:

bro...you okay? You're the one who claimed Miller as a prospect (he was 20 y/o btw) could "create off the dribble" unlike Risacher. I'm wondering if you can't possibly grasp that 18 y/o Miller might not have been as advanced as current 18 y/o Risacher. You following? I can't put it much simpler than that. I'm very confused by your confusion and attempts at mocking. This is pretty troubling tbh. I can't keep conversing with people incapable of holding normal conversations so please step up your game or I'll have to stop. I do enjoy educating and exposing but at a point it just gets sad and I have to bow out. tia

Oh my you're serious.

I'll end this conversation on that note.

one less I have to deal with or take serious. Lovely 8-)
JMAC3
RealGM
And1: 4,229

Post#103 » by JMAC3 » Mon Apr 1, 2024 8:13 pm

The Moose wrote:Last 2 months (13 games played across French A and Eurocup)

22.5mpg
8.7ppg 2.6 reb 0.5 apg
36/28/63 shooting splits
45% TS

27/65 2pt, 13/46 3pt, 21/33 FT

I get the shooting percentages aren't great, but he also is the leading or 2nd leading scorer on his team in one the highest leagues in the world at age 18.

Most of the top european prospects over the last decade averaged under 10ppg as 18 yr olds. There are of course exceptions with the studs like Wemby and Luka.
Big Board
1. Vontae Mack no matter what!!
remi_222
Pro Prospect
And1: 637

Post#104 » by remi_222 » Tue Apr 9, 2024 11:19 pm

;ab_channel=EuroCup
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#105 » by JustBuzzin » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

Is this kid a legit 6'10?

He gives me MPJ vibes. I feel like he could be a pretty good 3rd option but I don't see star.

If he is a legit 6'10 that would make me a lot more comfy with him as the #1 pick. That length could be huge for his defensive potential. He looks like a legit SF with his movements.
coutournant
Junior
And1: 77

Post#106 » by coutournant » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 am

He's listed between 2m05 and 2m07 which is between 6'9 and 6'10. He looks tall on the court despite being skinny. May be still growing, but he's a legit SF for sure. He's not strong enough for the paint, not quick enough to play as a guard.
Good clean all around game yesterday against Paris : 18pt at 5/5 (2/2 at 3FG and 6/6 FT) 3rb 2stl 1ast 1blk in 23 minutes.
He didn't lost his focus despite hitting the wall few weeks ago. I don't think any draft prospect has played as many games as him this year. There is some fatigue and it's normal but his season is still great.

He's a team player, very good three point shooter with great IQ and fundamentals, very good defender and underrated athlete but I don't see him as the #1 pick.

His fellow countryman Tidjane Salaun is almost as good as him, and has higher ceiling too me. They have the same height and 3 point accuracy but Tidjane is stronger and more athletic with better confidence. He was only playing in youth division last year, and has been voted as the best young player in BCL (Basketball Champions League in Europe) this year. His improvement and upside are huge

I would draft both of them in the top 5
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#107 » by JustBuzzin » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:00 pm

I think he would be 3rd on my list for Charlotte to draft.

Right now my top 3 are Sarr/Castle/Risacher
swyftdahoe
Senior
And1: 528

Post#108 » by swyftdahoe » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:14 pm

He seems so upright all of the time lol. Just a little observation.
Morse Code
Head Coach
And1: 8,448

Post#109 » by Morse Code » Wed May 1, 2024 7:25 pm

I prefer Salaun

Sent from my LG-H873 using RealGM Forums mobile app
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,383

Post#110 » by babyjax13 » Wed May 1, 2024 8:24 pm

swyftdahoe wrote:He seems so upright all of the time lol. Just a little observation.

Lots of players are like that and their stance gets fixed in the NBA. As a Jazz fan, one of the most egregious was Gordon Hayward.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#111 » by JustBuzzin » Thu May 2, 2024 2:30 am

Morse Code wrote:I prefer Salaun

Sent from my LG-H873 using RealGM Forums mobile app

So im guessing you have Salaun rated pretty high on your board? Most have viewed Risacher as the best wing in this draft.
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,960

Post#112 » by BlazersBroncos » Thu May 2, 2024 3:45 pm

I think Risacher and Salaun are comparable talents but I dont think Salaun has the mobility to be a SF.

Risacher as a true 6'9 full time SF is what really gives him alot of his draft value IMO. Those type of player archetypes are in huge demand.
Chi town
RealGM
And1: 7,063

Post#113 » by Chi town » Sat May 4, 2024 1:47 am

BlazersBroncos wrote:I think Risacher and Salaun are comparable talents but I dont think Salaun has the mobility to be a SF.

Risacher as a true 6'9 full time SF is what really gives him alot of his draft value IMO. Those type of player archetypes are in huge demand.

I agree. I don’t think Salaun can play SF. But I think he will be able to play C.

I think Tristan Da Silva will be better than both of them. 6’9 Franz Lite with a much better 3 ball.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#114 » by JustBuzzin » Sat May 4, 2024 5:00 am

Chi town wrote:
BlazersBroncos wrote:I think Risacher and Salaun are comparable talents but I dont think Salaun has the mobility to be a SF.

I agree. I don’t think Salaun can play SF. But I think he will be able to play C.

I think Tristan Da Silva will be better than both of them. 6’9 Franz Lite with a much better 3 ball.

Wait is Da Silva the best wing on your board?
Mr Peanut
Starter
And1: 2,398

Post#115 » by Mr Peanut » Sat May 4, 2024 11:29 am

Chi town wrote:

Da Silva was averaging 2.7 points per game in the NCAA at the same age that Risacher and Salaun are producing their current numbers in a professional league.
Chi town
RealGM

Post#116 » by Chi town » Sat May 4, 2024 2:59 pm

Mr Peanut wrote:
Chi town wrote:

Da Silva was averaging 2.7 points per game in the NCAA at the same age that Risacher and Salaun are producing their current numbers in a professional league.

He has come a long way. Think he has a long way to go and due to his progression will get close to getting there. Tighten his handle and shore up his shot and he could be a deadly high volume 3pt shooter and solid playmaker. He’s already excellent cutting to the hoop. He needs to add some strength to the body as well.

It’s more body type and game. Salaun is stiff. No handle or wiggle. Straight line. Think he could be a game changing defender though.

Risacher just hasn’t shown enough of a game. Very little in his bag. Smart effective player but doesn’t do enough. I like Matas more. He has a higher ceiling but probably a lower floor.
Chi town
RealGM

Post#117 » by Chi town » Sat May 4, 2024 3:01 pm

JustBuzzin wrote:
Chi town wrote:

Wait is Da Silva the best wing on your board?

I see him adding weight and being a 4/3.

I like Matas and Knecht more. My Bulls pick 11th. I’d take TDS there.
Mr Peanut
Starter
And1: 2,398

Post#118 » by Mr Peanut » Sun May 5, 2024 1:30 am

Chi town wrote:
Mr Peanut wrote:
Chi town wrote:

He has come a long way. Think he has a long way to go and due to his progression will get close to getting there. Tighten his handle and shore up his shot and he could be a deadly high volume 3pt shooter and solid playmaker. He’s already excellent cutting to the hoop. He needs to add some strength to the body as well.

It’s more body type and game. Salaun is stiff. No handle or wiggle. Straight line. Think he could be a game changing defender though.

Risacher just hasn’t shown enough of a game. Very little in his bag. Smart effective player but doesn’t do enough. I like Matas more. He has a higher ceiling but probably a lower floor.

Agree that his college stats suggest improvement across his four years there. But important to be mindful of the fact that he's coming into the league as a 23 year old, and while there may be some development beyond that it will likely be to a lesser degree than players like Risacher and Salaun coming into the league at age 19.
Chi town
RealGM

Post#119 » by Chi town » Sun May 5, 2024 1:48 am

Mr Peanut wrote:
Chi town wrote:
Mr Peanut wrote:

Agree that his college stats suggest improvement across his four years there. But important to be mindful of the fact that he's coming into the league as a 23 year old, and while there may be some development beyond that it will likely be to a lesser degree than players like Risacher and Salaun coming into the league at age 19.

Of course. We also know age doesn’t automatically mean improvement. See Bronny.

Return to NBA Draft