Nike Hoop Summit '24 Thread

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,269

Re: Nike Hoop Summit '24 Thread 

Post#61 » by Catchall » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm

RookieStar wrote:Wonder what Flagg's real barefoot height is. I dunno if he is a 3 or 4 in the league.

I'm going to guess he's about 6'7" w/o shoes and ~6'8" w/ shoes.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
RookieStar
RealGM
And1: 5,862

Post#62 » by RookieStar » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:42 pm

Catchall wrote:
RookieStar wrote:Wonder what Flagg's real barefoot height is. I dunno if he is a 3 or 4 in the league.

Thats his height right now? Hmm yeah, wish he would stand next to a regular NBA player so we would know. But yeah I root for Flagg, hope he can show some SF ability cuz with the way the league is trending now, height is might again (kinda)

In our tanking years ( only last year) it was fun guessing their true heights. That is why we don't think Paolo is just 6'10. A couple of posters met him in RL or saw pics and know he is taller.
OriAr
Sophomore
And1: 82

Post#63 » by OriAr » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:34 am

RookieStar wrote:
Catchall wrote:

Thats his height right now? Hmm yeah, wish he would stand next to a regular NBA player so we would know. But yeah I root for Flagg, hope he can show some SF ability cuz with the way the league is trending now, height is might again (kinda)

In our tanking years ( only last year) it was fun guessing their true heights. That is why we don't think Paolo is just 6'10. A couple of posters met him in RL or saw pics and know he is taller.

Don't forget that Flagg is the youngest player in this class and turned 17 only 4 months ago.
He likely still has a bit of growing left, wouldn't be shocked if he's 6'10 in shoes by the time he gets drafted.
FrodoBaggins
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,208

Post#64 » by FrodoBaggins » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:34 pm

I think Cooper is a little taller than 6'7" barefoot. Here's a good photo with Paolo Banchero, who's like 6'10", maybe even 6'10.5" barefoot.

Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,269

Post#65 » by Catchall » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:15 pm

FrodoBaggins wrote:I think Cooper is a little taller than 6'7" barefoot. Here's a good photo with Paolo Banchero, who's like 6'10", maybe even 6'10.5" barefoot.

Cooper looked about an inch shorter than Ace Bailey at the Hoop Summit.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
RookieStar
RealGM

Post#66 » by RookieStar » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:16 pm

Catchall wrote:
FrodoBaggins wrote:I think Cooper is a little taller than 6'7" barefoot. Here's a good photo with Paolo Banchero, who's like 6'10", maybe even 6'10.5" barefoot.

Hmmm yeah.. we need a full body pic though if we cant get OFFICIAL NBA measurements. On pics, Cooper could have been wearing those Nikes that gives you 1-1/2 inches while his comparison is wearing those chucks that gives only 1/2 inch support lol
RookieStar
RealGM

Post#67 » by RookieStar » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:19 pm

OriAr wrote:
RookieStar wrote:
Catchall wrote:

Don't forget that Flagg is the youngest player in this class and turned 17 only 4 months ago.
He likely still has a bit of growing left, wouldn't be shocked if he's 6'10 in shoes by the time he gets drafted.

Oh def. In fact he could still grow AFTER the combine/draft. People might forget but we draft Isaac and we got him 6'10 with shoes I think. However, in Orlando a couple of posters said they saw JI personally who is as tall or taller than Moe Wagner standing beside him and which Moe is taller than Paolo when another poster said he walked up to the two of them in Starbucks. lol
FarBeyondDriven
Bench Warmer
And1: 910

Post#68 » by FarBeyondDriven » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:30 pm

Catchall wrote:

I don't think a full inch separates them but Flagg looks to be the taller one. They were in the same vicinity several times during the game and it's hard to judge since they weren't standing right next to one another. Both look to be legit 6'8" to me with Flagg pushing 6'9". Both might have some more growing to do too
FarBeyondDriven
Bench Warmer
And1: 910

Post#69 » by FarBeyondDriven » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:34 pm

RookieStar wrote:
Catchall wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pBhtQHIrGyE

he's clearly slightly taller than Lebron and Lebron is anywhere from 6'8" to 6'9" depending on who you ask

Return to NBA Draft