BAPHOMET RETIRES AS MODERATOR

Moderator: G R E Y

G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
And1: 32,716

BAPHOMET RETIRES AS MODERATOR 

Post#1 » by G R E Y » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:54 pm

Baphomet, on loan from and doing double duty with the Soccer Forum, is hanging up his Mod sneakers and cleats.

Baph has been with us since the fall of 2019, and even longer on these boards overall.

Baph has provided terrific insight here and been a constant sourse of support which I appreciate more than I can say.

Great poster; better person.

Thank you, Baphomet, and wishing you all the best with everything off the boards, though still hoping to see you on them when you can.
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Thinking of you, Pop :hug:
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,261

Re: BAPHOMET RETIRES AS MODERATOR 

Post#2 » by imagump1313 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:52 pm

Thanks Baphomet!

I know its late for you usually but come watch more Spurs games with us!
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,627

Re: BAPHOMET RETIRES AS MODERATOR 

Post#3 » by Baphomet » Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:34 pm

Thanks Grey and Gump for the kind words. Grey is arguably one of, if not the best moderator on RealGM so it's been a privilege to work alongside you.

Work commitments have unfortunately made my presence here a bit sparing, but I fully intend to stick around and post when I can. And yeah, it's been tough to squeeze out enough time to watch Spurs games when I have work the following morning, though sometimes I can catch the third and fourth quarters of late west coast games after getting up. But that's an aside.

Go Spurs go. Here's to our rebuild, and a return to success sooner rather than later.

Return to San Antonio Spurs