The Good Karma thread

Moderator: G R E Y

the southern dandy
Analyst
And1: 1

The Good Karma thread 

Post#1 » by the southern dandy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:13 pm

There's been a lot of disappointment and bitterness here in Spurs land, even if a lot of it has been unsaid.

I struggled sometimes with controlling my feelings towards the Spurs, and have voiced anger repeatedly towards the Spurs.

Recently I have discovered the beauty of Karma. That is that if you say and do good things than good things will happen and so forth.

Karma has slowly been turning my life around. Things have improved between my ex wife and I because I've changed into a good person. That's a story for another time though.

I propose we only say positive things about the Spurs right now in a bid to turn our Karma around. We should always try to find good points, however difficult that might be.
e.g 'Jacque Vaughn has very white teeth' , 'Tim and Manu are playing basketball' etc

If you really want to get a point across about the poor play, use the green font of sarcasm.
e.g 'Fabricio Oberto could definitely outjump a tractor' , 'Jacque Vaughn has more accuracy on his jumper than a musket from 200 feet', etc

Return to San Antonio Spurs