Whose board is this??

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Orlock78
Junior
And1: 10

Whose board is this?? 

Post#1 » by Orlock78 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:31 pm

I realize that there are 2 boards. However, when I click the drop down list or click the sonics logo from the main page I am brought here Where the title is "RealGM Oklahoma City OKC Front Office"

So..

Is this going to be where the OKC team posts in the future, or is this where the former Sonics fans who don't want to post on the OKC board have their own forum until the Sonics are re-instated, or what?
yoyo65
Junior
And1: 0

Re: Whose board is this?? 

Post#2 » by yoyo65 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 pm

you got me dude this whole okc thing is a mess
jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Post#3 » by jenn_gp » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:09 pm

No offense to the both of you, but if you would open your eyes and see the stickied thread at the top of our forum, you'd find your answer. It is appropriately titled "THIS IS NOT THE OKC FORUM" There is no need to make threads like this. Hopefully next time you go into a forum you're not familiar with, you take the time to read the required reading.
Orlock78
Junior

Post#4 » by Orlock78 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm not trying to be rude, but YES, I did open my eyes and read the "THIS IS NOT THE OKC FORUM" stickied thread. However, it seems rather odd that despite that declaration, everything else regarding the design of the Forum says ""RealGM Oklahoma City OKC Front Office".

So hopefully you can see my confusion. On one hand I have a declartion saying this isn't the OKC Forum, and on the other I have the Forum itself clearly indicating by design that in fact it IS the OKC Forum.
jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Post#5 » by jenn_gp » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:45 pm

It clearly says in the last paragraph that if you have issues navigating team pages, ect. bring it up with the site admin on the Feedback/Suggestions forum. I encourage you to do that so that we don't continue to be the cause of any confusion and posters can be redirected to the correct forum.
Orlock78
Junior

Post#6 » by Orlock78 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:25 pm

I'm sorry but your still not answering my question. I did go to the site admin Feedback/Suggestions Forums (which by the way seems to get very little attention) and no where on there was this issue addressed. And I had no issue at all in navigaiting any of the team pages.

I'll put it as directly as possible....

Why is this forum entitiled "RealGM Oklahoma City OKC Front Office" if we can't talk about OKC related team events?
bennith13
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Post#7 » by bennith13 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 pm

As far as I know the title of this board is "Seattle SuperSonics". I do not see where it says "RealGM Oklahoma City OKC Front Office", I guess maybe it might say that for you because of the way you interred the board? I don't know.

I think it is fair to say that most people in Seattle would like to talk about something other then the team in OKC. If you are from OKC please do not come here as at just ads to the anger, as far as I know most Seattle people have not being going to the OKC forum.
Orlock78
Junior

Post#8 » by Orlock78 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:40 pm

Look, I sincerely don't want to make anyone angry. I feel like as Sonics fans you have every right in the world to be angry. But I'm not making this up. When I go to www.realgm.com and then select "Seattle" from the drop down menu it takes me to the "illustrated page" i.e. not just the one with the forum topics, and it is entitled "RealGM Oklahoma City OKC Front Office" It has none of the Sonics Colors (using mostly a black and white color scheme). I have checked it out from my computer from home and here at the office, with the same result each time. Perhaps the title page should be linked with the OKC forum instead of the sonics forum. I wouldn't have the faintest idea who to bring that up with. Anyways this will be my last post about it, I'm not trying to make anyone angry, I just figured that the Moderators of this forum would know about the discrepancy.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#9 » by Sweezo » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Understood...we're aware of it, and to my knowledge it's being worked on. We're confused, you're confused...I guess if you have a query about the team currently playing in OKC, such as whether they may be interested in doing a trade with your team, you're probably better off asking questions on that board as opposed to this one.
bennith13
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Post#10 » by bennith13 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:46 am

And just for the record... we are not mad at you for posting that question or really mad at anyone on here in general... unless you are Clay Bennett.
JOHNNYN
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#11 » by JOHNNYN » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 am

i JUST noticed that there is another board specifically for okc not SS. i was clueless about the separate OKC board b/c i would enter the boards by clicking TEAMS>http://supersonics.realgm.com/ instead of going FORUMS>OKLAHOMA CITY

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball