yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

Grange: BC won't be fired anytime soon (Update: Pg 3)

Moderators: Yuri Vaultin, tsherkin, Morris_Shatford, Undefeated, DG88, Rhettmatic, Alfred, FluLikeSymptoms, itbobby007

Post#91 Re: Grange: BC won't be fired anytime soon (U
Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 pm by KnickerBonkerz

This shouldn't be news to anyone... We all knew MLSE would wait until the end of the season no matter what happens.
KnickerBonkerz

Analyst
And1: 1,812

Post#92 Re: Grange: BC won't be fired anytime soon (U
Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:54 pm by andyo

Still not sure why we hired Stefanski. I've always thought it was B.C hiring a figure head to do negotiations, handle contracts, etc, since he was readily overpaying guys left and right. Then the Fields signing...

If we end up having B.C as a lame duck GM with Ed or Embry in charge of the draft, etc. It will be a bad situation. Hopefully this means MLSE is just looking for candidates. They better get their act together.
andyo

Assistant Coach
And1: 177

Post#93 Re: Grange: BC won't be fired anytime soon (U
Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 pm by jigga_man

He will get another contract. But with a significant pay cut. As long as the raps turn a decent profit MLSE won't care. But when that happens I'll quit supporting the team. I'd never thought that would be a possibility.
jigga_man

Starter
And1: 237

Post#94 Re: Grange: BC won't be fired anytime soon (U
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 pm by OAKLEY_2

I highly doubt it. The "accelerated rebuild" is an unmitigated disaster. Now BC is forcing the full monty rebuild onto MLSE by default which is something they are averse to doing. He will pay the ultimate price for that one. There is no Lear Jet to go flying in or Wayne Gretzky video presentations to pitch when they are accumulating entry level drafted assets. MLSE without the dog and pony show is just not the same fun loving MLSE.
OAKLEY_2
Lead Assistant
And1: 778

Previous

Return to Toronto Raptors