ImageImageImageImageImage

Salary based on actual performance

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

raptorsfan24
Banned User
And1: 794

Re: Salary based on actual performance 

Post#41 » by raptorsfan24 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 am

daswunderboy wrote:
raptorsfan24 wrote:
daswunderboy wrote:
Nope, i not only don't live in my parents basement, I own my own place. But as an adult, I can say I honestly don't feel bad, or to use your harsher terms "hate" paying anyone anything, because, I don't actually pay them anything. And, in the absence of another viable alternative, say a superstar, which we had no chance of signing, I'd rather the Raptors spend the money then save it for that magical unicorn you expect to get with that hoarded cap space.

Is Landry Fields your brother or something? The man is a scrub and is overpaid I would rather have Kwame Brown than Fields.

Lol, what in the world does Landry Fields have to do with anything? I've never once mentioned him. You are a clown and a child.

You fully talked about Fields here.

daswunderboy wrote:Kind of misleading. I mean, Landry is below his value by so much because we don't play him, plus he was hurt. This is a function of playing time and production. If you don't get playing time, you aren't going to produce.

Mind you, I'm not an advocate of playing Landry more, nor am I saying he deserves his contract.
daswunderboy
Analyst
And1: 2,141

Post#42 » by daswunderboy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 am

raptorsfan24 wrote:
daswunderboy wrote:
raptorsfan24 wrote:
Is Landry Fields your brother or something? The man is a scrub and is overpaid I would rather have Kwame Brown than Fields.

Lol, what in the world does Landry Fields have to do with anything? I've never once mentioned him. You are a clown and a child.

daswunderboy wrote:Kind of misleading. I mean, Landry is below his value by so much because we don't play him, plus he was hurt. This is a function of playing time and production. If you don't get playing time, you aren't going to produce.

Mind you, I'm not an advocate of playing Landry more, nor am I saying he deserves his contract.

Cool. Then next time quote that one dumbass.
Harold_and_Kumar
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,656

Post#43 » by Harold_and_Kumar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm

daswunderboy wrote:
raptorsfan24 wrote:
daswunderboy wrote:

daswunderboy
Analyst
And1: 2,141

Post#44 » by daswunderboy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Harold_and_Kumar wrote:
daswunderboy wrote:
raptorsfan24 wrote:

There some group of trolls that I'm unaware about desperate to argue pointless things here? You seem part of it, can you just give me a list of usernames so I can ignore? I'm sure I won't miss anything important.
Harold_and_Kumar
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,656

Post#45 » by Harold_and_Kumar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm

daswunderboy wrote:
daswunderboy wrote:

There some group of trolls that I'm unaware about desperate to argue pointless things here? You seem part of it, can you just give me a list of usernames so I can ignore? I'm sure I won't miss anything important.

Was it me that forgot something I had already stated and then placed blame on another poster by insulting him for bringing it up?

What am I even arguing?

In fact, I'm laughing at you for being so rude over something you screwed up on. If anyone here deserves an ignore it's you jabroni!
duppyy
RealGM
And1: 13,138

Post#46 » by duppyy » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Salary based on performance is an odd concept in the NBA.

Return to Toronto Raptors