ImageImageImageImageImage

Maple Leaf Square to be renamed Ford Square

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

kevindurant1
Junior
And1: 162

Re: Maple Leaf Square to be renamed Ford Square 

Post#101 » by kevindurant1 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:02 am

ballercb4 wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:

No. It doesn't.

You said that nobody outside of Toronto cares about Rob Ford and that it was all an invention of the Toronto media.

I am telling you that was absolutely not the case.

Whatever you may think of his policies, Rob Ford's behavior over the past year has been an embarrassment for the city of Toronto. Its not about smoking crack. Its about how he handled the situation. From the first mention of a video in May 2013 until it was finally confirmed 6 months later, all Ford did was deny and attack, deny and attack, deny and attack.

And then, when the video comes out, even then he puts the blame on the media, saying that they "didn't ask the right questions," which was why he never admitted anything....even though when he was first asked about the video, what he said was:

"These allegations are ridiculous, it’s another story with respect to the Toronto Star going after me."

That is what this is about.

It could have been crack, underage hookers, illegal business dealings or any of the many number of behavioral downfalls politicians and others face. It doesn't matter. What matters is how you handle the situation. Do you face it with class and dignity or do you do what Ford did and bring shame and embarrassment to the people he is supposed to represent.

You realize he went to rehab and after that he has not acted re-tarded? People are hypocrites they do drugs in the privacy of their homes and are quick to throw stones at others. Its funny that I don't drink or smoke and I didn't even judge him for it...What you see is what you get with him...He actually hangs out in areas where the average joe eats at or goes to relax. At these places he actually offers help to people I have bore witness to him handing out his personal cell to help others. No one is perfect; I can see through the bull of the media and the downtown councilors...If the media hounded you everyday I am pretty sure you would slip up and say/do some pretty stupid things as well I give the average person a week before they flip out and break a camera...Celebrities, guests etc have said the Toronto media is actually a lot worse then the American media (they actually give a person space and do not overwhelm them). Half of this circus was done to distract the city when the councilors approved a pay raise for themselves but none of the media seem to care (Same time federal government passed a bill killing our internet rights and privacy as well)...I rather deal with the devil I know then the devil I don't...Out of the 3 running at the moment the Fords are the better choice...Tory is all talk he will give hand outs to his cooperate buddies and Chow don't get me started on her...If people want someone with zero municipal experience to win be my guest...I love how media is on Doug Ford's case about missing debates when he only just started campaigning less then a week ago...I guess they forgot his brother has a serious form of cancer (most people live 5-10 years with this). Dough has 5 weeks before elections start in that time he has to go door to door , make appearances , raise money and debate so time is not on his side (while others had about a year)...Doug Ford is Rob Ford without the baggage...Rob may not be perfect yes he messed up but he has a good heart. We all make mistakes the difference is when we make ours we don't have a million people breathing down our necks...

Oh ok, its good to know that if a person eats where the average person eats he is automatically a good guy.

CRACKNATION ftw.

Ford brought everything on himself. He provoked the media to attack him and now his whole family has suffered for it.
sewerfrosh
Junior
And1: 126

Post#102 » by sewerfrosh » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Back to the subject, I was disappointed with the whole square last year. I'm a season seat holder and went to the home playoff games in my seats. I was impressed with the "real fans" outside so I went down to attend the road games, don't know why I would expect anything less but once again MLSE showed utter disrespect to their fans by creating 2 entrances. A VIP entrance closest to the Subway and an entrance for everyone else off Lakeshore. Surprised no one else mentioned this. Once in same old bull, overpriced food and drink. Thank god their security couldn't find a flask in an inside pocket. I hold my nose to the STINK that is MLSE and attend Raps and TFC games. Leafs, anyone who supports them are the reason why the parent company thrives, put out garbage for 40 + years and people still buy it. Ford will treat you no worse then MLSE.
hankscorpioLA
RealGM
And1: 10,007

Post#103 » by hankscorpioLA » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:10 am

ballercb4 wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:

No. It doesn't.

You said that nobody outside of Toronto cares about Rob Ford and that it was all an invention of the Toronto media.

Whatever you may think of his policies, Rob Ford's behavior over the past year has been an embarrassment for the city of Toronto. Its not about smoking crack. Its about how he handled the situation. From the first mention of a video in May 2013 until it was finally confirmed 6 months later, all Ford did was deny and attack, deny and attack, deny and attack.

And then, when the video comes out, even then he puts the blame on the media, saying that they "didn't ask the right questions," which was why he never admitted anything....even though when he was first asked about the video, what he said was:

"These allegations are ridiculous, it’s another story with respect to the Toronto Star going after me."

It could have been crack, underage hookers, illegal business dealings or any of the many number of behavioral downfalls politicians and others face. It doesn't matter. What matters is how you handle the situation. Do you face it with class and dignity or do you do what Ford did and bring shame and embarrassment to the people he is supposed to represent.

You realize he went to rehab and after that he has not acted re-tarded?

Yes. After denying any wrongdoing whatsoever for about a year.

I think its great that he is going to rehab. I still don't think someone who behaves like he did during this debacle should be in public office.

Regardless of their politics.

People are hypocrites they do drugs in the privacy of their homes and are quick to throw stones at others.

What a private citizen does in their own homes is their own business.

What an elected official does in public is everyone's business.

Again...this is not about smoking crack. Its about lying about it, accusing people of being out to get you over it, berating people for bringing it up, all before finally admitting it was true all along.

Its funny that I don't drink or smoke and I didn't even judge him for it...What you see is what you get with him...He actually hangs out in areas where the average joe eats at or goes to relax. At these places he actually offers help to people I have bore witness to him handing out his personal cell to help others. No one is perfect; I can see through the bull of the media and the downtown councilors...If the media hounded you everyday I am pretty sure you would slip up and say/do some pretty stupid things as well I give the average person a week before they flip out and break a camera...Celebrities, guests etc have said the Toronto media is actually a lot worse then the American media (they actually give a person space and do not overwhelm them). Half of this circus was done to distract the city when the councilors approved a pay raise for themselves but none of the media seem to care (Same time federal government passed a bill killing our internet rights and privacy as well)...I rather deal with the devil I know then the devil I don't...Out of the 3 running at the moment the Fords are the better choice...Tory is all talk he will give hand outs to his cooperate buddies and Chow don't get me started on her...If people want someone with zero municipal experience to win be my guest...I love how media is on Doug Ford's case about missing debates when he only just started campaigning less then a week ago...I guess they forgot his brother has a serious form of cancer (most people live 5-10 years with this). Dough has 5 weeks before elections start in that time he has to go door to door , make appearances , raise money and debate so time is not on his side (while others had about a year)...Doug Ford is Rob Ford without the baggage...Rob may not be perfect yes he messed up but he has a good heart.

Sure...whatever.

We all make mistakes the difference is when we make ours we don't have a million people breathing down our necks...

That's right. Because we are not elected officials acting in the public trust and representing several million people.

And that's my point. I don't care if you smoke crack or shove hamsters up your butt (OK...that's cruel to the hamster...but still...). But if you want to do that, then be a private citizen and nobody will care. But don't put yourself in a very visible position where people are looking to you to be a leader and then complain when they take you to the mat when you act like a clown.
The absurd mystery of the strange forces of existence.
ballercb4
Sixth Man
And1: 1,284

Post#104 » by ballercb4 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:38 am

kevindurant1 wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
No. It doesn't.

You realize he went to rehab and after that he has not acted re-tarded? People are hypocrites they do drugs in the privacy of their homes and are quick to throw stones at others. Its funny that I don't drink or smoke and I didn't even judge him for it...What you see is what you get with him...He actually hangs out in areas where the average joe eats at or goes to relax. At these places he actually offers help to people I have bore witness to him handing out his personal cell to help others. No one is perfect; I can see through the bull of the media and the downtown councilors...If the media hounded you everyday I am pretty sure you would slip up and say/do some pretty stupid things as well I give the average person a week before they flip out and break a camera...Celebrities, guests etc have said the Toronto media is actually a lot worse then the American media (they actually give a person space and do not overwhelm them). Half of this circus was done to distract the city when the councilors approved a pay raise for themselves but none of the media seem to care (Same time federal government passed a bill killing our internet rights and privacy as well)...I rather deal with the devil I know then the devil I don't...Out of the 3 running at the moment the Fords are the better choice...Tory is all talk he will give hand outs to his cooperate buddies and Chow don't get me started on her...If people want someone with zero municipal experience to win be my guest...I love how media is on Doug Ford's case about missing debates when he only just started campaigning less then a week ago...I guess they forgot his brother has a serious form of cancer (most people live 5-10 years with this). Dough has 5 weeks before elections start in that time he has to go door to door , make appearances , raise money and debate so time is not on his side (while others had about a year)...Doug Ford is Rob Ford without the baggage...Rob may not be perfect yes he messed up but he has a good heart. We all make mistakes the difference is when we make ours we don't have a million people breathing down our necks...

Oh ok, its good to know that if a person eats where the average person eats he is automatically a good guy.

CRACKNATION ftw.

Ford brought everything on himself. He provoked the media to attack him and now his whole family has suffered for it.

Okay out of the 3 running who is the lesser evil? Dough Ford, Tory or Chow? All are cringe worthy at best but Doug got that swagger and the peoples on his mind ;) :lol:
ballercb4
Sixth Man

Post#105 » by ballercb4 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:44 am

hankscorpioLA wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
No. It doesn't.

You realize he went to rehab and after that he has not acted re-tarded?

Yes. After denying any wrongdoing whatsoever for about a year.

I think its great that he is going to rehab. I still don't think someone who behaves like he did during this debacle should be in public office.

Regardless of their politics.

People are hypocrites they do drugs in the privacy of their homes and are quick to throw stones at others.

What a private citizen does in their own homes is their own business.

What an elected official does in public is everyone's business.

Again...this is not about smoking crack. Its about lying about it, accusing people of being out to get you over it, berating people for bringing it up, all before finally admitting it was true all along.

Its funny that I don't drink or smoke and I didn't even judge him for it...What you see is what you get with him...He actually hangs out in areas where the average joe eats at or goes to relax. At these places he actually offers help to people I have bore witness to him handing out his personal cell to help others. No one is perfect; I can see through the bull of the media and the downtown councilors...If the media hounded you everyday I am pretty sure you would slip up and say/do some pretty stupid things as well I give the average person a week before they flip out and break a camera...Celebrities, guests etc have said the Toronto media is actually a lot worse then the American media (they actually give a person space and do not overwhelm them). Half of this circus was done to distract the city when the councilors approved a pay raise for themselves but none of the media seem to care (Same time federal government passed a bill killing our internet rights and privacy as well)...I rather deal with the devil I know then the devil I don't...Out of the 3 running at the moment the Fords are the better choice...Tory is all talk he will give hand outs to his cooperate buddies and Chow don't get me started on her...If people want someone with zero municipal experience to win be my guest...I love how media is on Doug Ford's case about missing debates when he only just started campaigning less then a week ago...I guess they forgot his brother has a serious form of cancer (most people live 5-10 years with this). Dough has 5 weeks before elections start in that time he has to go door to door , make appearances , raise money and debate so time is not on his side (while others had about a year)...Doug Ford is Rob Ford without the baggage...Rob may not be perfect yes he messed up but he has a good heart.

Sure...whatever.

We all make mistakes the difference is when we make ours we don't have a million people breathing down our necks...

That's right. Because we are not elected officials acting in the public trust and representing several million people.

And that's my point. I don't care if you smoke crack or shove hamsters up your butt (OK...that's cruel to the hamster...but still...). But if you want to do that, then be a private citizen and nobody will care. But don't put yourself in a very visible position where people are looking to you to be a leader and then complain when they take you to the mat when you act like a clown.

The same can be said about any public figure whether they are an actor, athlete, politician. At the end of day everyone is human and the same argument can be made about giving them privacy as well...Judge a person for their performance then anything else. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the Lemmiwinks song as a sign of our brotherhood lol....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sbD6czlVNU[/youtube]
TGM
Assistant Coach
And1: 718

Post#106 » by TGM » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:27 am

Ford probably paid a boat load of money for the naming rights. Unfortunately people always remember only the original name. It's like bce place and Brookfield place

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums mobile app
kevindurant1
Junior

Post#107 » by kevindurant1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:50 am

ballercb4 wrote:
kevindurant1 wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:

CRACKNATION ftw.

Okay out of the 3 running who is the lesser evil? Dough Ford, Tory or Chow? All are cringe worthy at best but Doug got that swagger and the peoples on his mind ;) :lol:

Most evil are the fords. Doug Ford is like Rob Ford. They are both idiots.

Rob Ford refused to call an emergency during the ice storm the province had to come in and override his dumb@ss. As usual, he was going "against the grain" to gain political points. He was probably cracked the **** out and didnt realize how serious the ice storm was.

It doesnt matter though, cracknation is in sheep mode. You will make excuses for the fords until the end. When someone believes a politician is a good guy because he eats where an average person eats. Or he believes he saved you taxes but your taxes still going up. There is no intelligent discussion to be made. LMAO.

I dont think the Fords would win this time anyways. Tory took most of the people who would have vote Ford. Cracknation only seems strong because they are very vocal. It comes down to Chow or Tory. Ill vote Chow.
ballercb4
Sixth Man

Post#108 » by ballercb4 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:35 pm

kevindurant1 wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:
kevindurant1 wrote:

CRACKNATION ftw.

Rob Ford refused to call an emergency during the ice storm the province had to come in and override his dumb@ss. As usual, he was going "against the grain" to gain political points. He was probably cracked the **** out and didnt realize how serious the ice storm was.

It doesnt matter though, cracknation is in sheep mode. You will make excuses for the fords until the end. When someone believes a politician is a good guy because he eats where an average person eats. Or he believes he saved you taxes but your taxes still going up. There is no intelligent discussion to be made. LMAO.

I dont think the Fords would win this time anyways. Tory took most of the people who would have vote Ford. Cracknation only seems strong because they are very vocal. It comes down to Chow or Tory. Ill vote Chow.

You realize that if he called an emergency the media would bi*tch hhis a$$ out as well :lol: :lol: ...I am not ford nation I can see through all BS noise and see what they stand for. At least the Fords will give the corrupt council are hard time (when you have two different political ideologies and force them to work together the policy arising form their compromise will benefit all). At least your not buying what Tory is selling; the issue with Chow is she wants to stop a funded Scarborough subway which is insane (she must think only downtown is part of Toronto)...What people need to realize is all major cities whether its New York or London have amazing subway systems. Here in Toronto we are behind no LRT or Smart Track will fix the issue. A subway lasts at least 100 years vs 30 years for an LRT look at the Scarborough's light rail it's a mess and its only 30 years old. Ask the TTC chair who was responsible for London's subway system he will tell if you a choice between a subway or LRT you always pick subways. If Toronto wants to compete with big boys they need a overall of their transit system...Anyways things like this should be left a transportation experts not politicians. Fords want subways that's why I say yes to them because I can see benefit of subways lasting beyond 30 years. I want a proper subway network for my kids and they kids(it should not take 1 hour and 30 min to reach downtown from Scarborough). If we merely look at short term gain (ex. condo building; Toronto should learn from Vancouver how its done) of LRT then we will shoot ourselves in the foot come 30 years from now and this problem will become our children problems in a never ending cycle...Yes the 3 candidates are not great I am sure half of us here could run and do a better job...I will vote for the person is going to invest subways and connecting the city the right way because it benefits our future generations.
kevindurant1
Junior

Post#109 » by kevindurant1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:45 pm

ballercb4 wrote:
kevindurant1 wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:

You realize that if he called an emergency the media would bi*tch hhis a$$ out as well :lol: :lol: ...I am not ford nation I can see through all BS noise and see what they stand for. At least the Fords will give the corrupt council are hard time (when you have two different political ideologies and force them to work together the policy arising form their compromise will benefit all). At least your not buying what Tory is selling...What people need to realize is all major cities whether its New York or London have amazing subway systems. Here in Toronto we are behind no LRT or Smart Track will fix the issue. A subway lasts at least 100 years vs 30 years for an LRT look at the Scarborough's light rail it's a mess and its only 30 years old. Ask the TTC chair who was responsible for London's subway system he will tell if you a choice between a subway or LRT you always pick subways. If Toronto wants to compete with big boys they need a overall of their transit system...Anyways things like this should be left a transportation experts not politicians. Fords want subways that's why I say yes to them because I can see benefit of subways lasting beyond 30 years. I want a proper subway network for my kids and they kids(it should not take 1 hour and 30 min to reach downtown from Scarborough). If we merely look at short term gain (ex. condo building; Toronto should learn from Vancouver how its done) of LRT then we will shoot ourselves in the foot come 30 years from now and this problem will become our children problems in a never ending cycle...Yes the 3 candidates are not great I am sure half of us here could run and do a better job...I will vote for the person is going to invest subways and connecting the city the right way because it benefits our future generations.

LOL why are you talking about the media?. It has nothing to do with anything. Ford made a decision to not call an emergency after he had been told by everybody that this was serious. Old and sick people lives all over the city were on the line. COMMON SENSE.

I cant imagine how long it would have taken for that **** up to be fixed if the province didnt come in. Some people didnt have power after 7 days and this is after putting all the resources to fix the problem. But go ahead, support Ford.

Forget the debate onLRT or Subway. Tell me, how will he pay for the subway if his campaign is about saving torontonians taxes(which is not a fact btw)?. LOL?. Crackheads are very good in making up stories, bro.
ballercb4
Sixth Man

Post#110 » by ballercb4 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:35 am

kevindurant1 wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:
kevindurant1 wrote:

You realize that if he called an emergency the media would bi*tch hhis a$$ out as well :lol: :lol: ...I am not ford nation I can see through all BS noise and see what they stand for. At least the Fords will give the corrupt council are hard time (when you have two different political ideologies and force them to work together the policy arising form their compromise will benefit all). At least your not buying what Tory is selling...What people need to realize is all major cities whether its New York or London have amazing subway systems. Here in Toronto we are behind no LRT or Smart Track will fix the issue. A subway lasts at least 100 years vs 30 years for an LRT look at the Scarborough's light rail it's a mess and its only 30 years old. Ask the TTC chair who was responsible for London's subway system he will tell if you a choice between a subway or LRT you always pick subways. If Toronto wants to compete with big boys they need a overall of their transit system...Anyways things like this should be left a transportation experts not politicians. Fords want subways that's why I say yes to them because I can see benefit of subways lasting beyond 30 years. I want a proper subway network for my kids and they kids(it should not take 1 hour and 30 min to reach downtown from Scarborough). If we merely look at short term gain (ex. condo building; Toronto should learn from Vancouver how its done) of LRT then we will shoot ourselves in the foot come 30 years from now and this problem will become our children problems in a never ending cycle...Yes the 3 candidates are not great I am sure half of us here could run and do a better job...I will vote for the person is going to invest subways and connecting the city the right way because it benefits our future generations.

LOL why are you talking about the media?. It has nothing to do with anything. Ford made a decision to not call an emergency after he had been told by everybody that this was serious. Old and sick people lives all over the city were on the line. COMMON SENSE.

I cant imagine how long it would have taken for that **** up to be fixed if the province didnt come in. Some people didnt have power after 7 days and this is after putting all the resources to fix the problem. But go ahead, support Ford.

Forget the debate onLRT or Subway. Tell me, how will he pay for the subway if his campaign is about saving torontonians taxes(which is not a fact btw)?. LOL?. Crackheads are very good in making up stories, bro.

Subways will be funded by all levels of government just like the Scarborough subway...If the people of Toronto want subways no politician/level of government will say no...Tell me how a state of emergency would make the power come back faster? It wont you need technicians/workers and we contracted people from all provinces and neighboring cities. Cable, internet, power-lines,clearing debris etc. Even with their help we were log jammed...The army can not bring the power back faster nor can declaring a state of emergency; yes declaring will help with funding and home owners recouping financial losses...... I have seen many professionals in my day doing all sorts of illicit substances; you know people like doctors, what they are doing is wrong but calling them crackheads and thinking of them to be stupid is the wrong approach. Drugs or no drugs never underestimate the Fords and will of the common man for their voices to be heard...Anyways this is our Raptors forum we get enough of mayoral nonsense on TV bro the only thing that matters is October 27th...

I just hope the Raptors do well this season and gain the respect they deserve in Toronto and from the media. Prove we are not just a fad. CTV News ran a story on the Raptors and how we had massive support during the playoffs. They made it seem like the only reason for the support were the playoffs and the Raptors had no real fans before then (This Enrages Me). I recall Raptors nation is strong and loyal and we always existed through the thick and thin! LETS GO RAPTORS!!!!

kevindurant1
Junior

Post#111 » by kevindurant1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 am

ballercb4 wrote:
kevindurant1 wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:

Subways will be funded by all levels of government just like the Scarborough subway...If the people of Toronto want subways no politician/level of government will say no...Tell me how a state of emergency would make the power come back faster? It wont you need technicians/workers and we contracted people from all provinces and neighboring cities. Cable, internet, power-lines,clearing debris etc. Even with their help we were log jammed...The army can not bring the power back faster nor can declaring a state of emergency; yes declaring will help with funding and home owners recouping financial losses...... I have seen many professionals in my day doing all sorts of illicit substances; you know people like doctors, what they are doing is wrong but calling them crackheads and thinking of them to be stupid is the wrong approach. Drugs or no drugs never underestimate the Fords and will of the common man for their voices to be heard...Anyways this is our Raptors forum we get enough of mayoral nonsense on TV bro the only thing that matters is October 27th...

I just hope the Raptors do well this season and gain the respect they deserve in Toronto and from the media. Prove we are not just a fad. CTV News ran a story on the Raptors and how we had massive support during the playoffs. They made it seem like the only reason for the support were the playoffs and the Raptors had no real fans before then (This Enrages Me). I recall Raptors nation is strong and loyal and we always existed through the thick and thin! LETS GO RAPTORS!!!!

You do realize the province performed as if there was an emergency all over ontario right?.

No sh*t there will be help from the province. That was a given. :lol: It doesnt change the fact that he is promising subways which will cost the city gazillion dollars and promising to cut taxes. HAHA.

Ford doesnt represent common man. Im a common man. There are alot of common man in the city that dont like him. But then again, he eats were the regular folks eat so he must be a great guy. :lol:
xAIRNESSx
RealGM
And1: 13,157

Post#112 » by xAIRNESSx » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:15 pm

It's astonishing how long some individuals will debate a topic by making up facts or just not providing any at all.
grumpwalter
Analyst
And1: 1,410

Post#113 » by grumpwalter » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Good, we don't need the name of a loser hockey team in it.
vini_vidi_vici
RealGM
And1: 20,796

Post#114 » by vini_vidi_vici » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Maple Leaf Square will not be renamed Ford Square

Rather than the contentious “Ford Square,” the area outside Gate 5 at the Air Canada Centre (ACC) will be known as the “Ford Fan Zone at Maple Leaf Square.”

The renaming is part of a renewed, five-year sponsorship deal between Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment (MLSE) and Ford Motor Company.

As part of the partnership, Ford will award 200 free tickets to every Leafs game at the ACC over the next five years.
iDRTG is terrible. ** Paid for by Pfizer Inc.
uniballer
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,081

Post#115 » by uniballer » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:31 pm

C.R.E.A.M
Credit to the great TZ
ballercb4
Sixth Man

Post#116 » by ballercb4 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:10 pm

kevindurant1 wrote:
ballercb4 wrote:
kevindurant1 wrote:

You do realize the province performed as if there was an emergency all over ontario right?.

No sh*t there will be help from the province. That was a given. :lol: It doesnt change the fact that he is promising subways which will cost the city gazillion dollars and promising to cut taxes. HAHA.

Ford doesnt represent common man. Im a common man. There are alot of common man in the city that dont like him. But then again, he eats were the regular folks eat so he must be a great guy. :lol:

steak queen bombaclot mon...thanks mon for ignoring the fact thereare only a limited amount of hydro techs sooo screaming emergency will not make the power come back fasterrr bombaaaaaaclotttttttttttt monnnnnn :lol: :lol: ...
Duke3D
Bench Warmer
And1: 447

Post#117 » by Duke3D » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:13 pm

**** Maple Leaf square (the name)
SuperSant
Sixth Man
And1: 1,113

Post#118 » by SuperSant » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:42 pm

UPDATE - Its now going to be called:

"Ford Fan Zone at Maple Leaf Square"

As per an article in the Daily Papers Thread.
Props to TZ for the sig:
---Team Kobe---

Return to Toronto Raptors