ImageImageImageImageImage

Throwback Jersey & Alumni

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

RandomRaptorfan
Veteran
And1: 2,404

Re: Throwback Jersey & Alumni 

Post#21 » by RandomRaptorfan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:19 am

RedX wrote:
ForeverTFC wrote:Not sure if mentioned on TV, but an ad ran at the ACC that said the throwback jerseys will be available on the 7th, and the alumni series will also start on that day. That is a game vs Washington. It may be the first game we wear the purple alternates as well.

The Raptors Store didn't have any current player throwbacks (only McGrady and Carter) so I got the feeling that the purple pinstripes will be available for sale on that same day.

Thought I should pass this along. Please move the thread if it belongs somewhere else or has already been discussed.

How much was Carter's?

125 for the purple swingman and 300 for white authentic
RedX
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,947

Post#22 » by RedX » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:18 pm

RandomRaptorfan wrote:
RedX wrote:
ForeverTFC wrote:Not sure if mentioned on TV, but an ad ran at the ACC that said the throwback jerseys will be available on the 7th, and the alumni series will also start on that day. That is a game vs Washington. It may be the first game we wear the purple alternates as well.

The Raptors Store didn't have any current player throwbacks (only McGrady and Carter) so I got the feeling that the purple pinstripes will be available for sale on that same day.

Thought I should pass this along. Please move the thread if it belongs somewhere else or has already been discussed.

How much was Carter's?

125 for the purple swingman and 300 for white authentic

Wow. That's honestly cheap, gonna pick that up. Thanks dude
jimmy keys
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,889

Post#23 » by jimmy keys » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:30 pm

Hit Em Up wrote:Bought a Derozan jersey from ali express for $20. Got it in the mail today. Definitely worth the $20.

Link for those interested. They got Lowry too. Yes they are fake but I don't think anybody will be able to tell.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arri ... 87279.html

:lol: cheap and very nice quality! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know maybe I'm just one of those kinds of dudes who has to have the real thing or nothing at all, but I wouldn't drop $20 on that. Stitch or nothing!
mintsa
Head Coach
And1: 3,745

Post#24 » by mintsa » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 pm

jimmy keys wrote:
Hit Em Up wrote:Bought a Derozan jersey from ali express for $20. Got it in the mail today. Definitely worth the $20.

Link for those interested. They got Lowry too. Yes they are fake but I don't think anybody will be able to tell.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arri ... 87279.html

:lol: cheap and very nice quality! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know maybe I'm just one of those kinds of dudes who has to have the real thing or nothing at all, but I wouldn't drop $20 on that. Stitch or nothing!

Neither would I. It's either all in or nothing. I'd feel that I wasted $ 20, that I could've use on the real thing.
hankscorpioLA
RealGM
And1: 10,007

Post#25 » by hankscorpioLA » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:57 pm

You keep telling yourself that. I could immediately tell it was fake from the photo.

As for me, I am the NBA's worst kind of fan because I have never owned or worn the jersey of any sports team and I never will. To me it just looks stupid. I will gladly wear other merch, but the actual uniform? Nope.
The absurd mystery of the strange forces of existence.
Jordan1498
Sophomore
And1: 92

Post#26 » by Jordan1498 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:46 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:Why did you have to post this..just bought a Lowry, Lebron, and Wiggins there goes 68 bucks

When it arrives.. please post if you are pleased or not. I don't trust much websites

Sent from my HTC One using RealGM Forums mobile app
Ku-Bar
Pro Prospect
And1: 475

Post#27 » by Ku-Bar » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Bought a Red and White (Home) Bellineli jersey and Black and Red (Alternate) Calderon jersey recently on Ebay as the current jersey's will also be "retro" after the season is over.

For this purple throwback I would sport either Stoudamire as the original franchise player or my personal fav of the Raptors original team Carlos Rogers #34. Carlos came to our elementray school back in the day with I think it was Acie Earl and Walt Williams. Bayview represent! haha. (honorable mention John Wallace).

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Return to Toronto Raptors