ImageImageImageImageImage

Beautiful atmosphere in the ACC tonight

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Dennis 37
RealGM
And1: 17,786

Re: Beautiful atmosphere in the ACC tonight 

Post#81 » by Dennis 37 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:56 pm

neurotik wrote:I find it pathetic when I see threads turn into posters arguing about subjective praise for which team has the "best" fans. It's sad to see people begging for appreciation and recognition of such a superfluous topic.

This is what I see:

I think this is a better begging dog than yours.
Maxpainmedia:
"NYC has the **** most Two Faced fans, but we ALL loved IQ,, and that is super rare, I've been a Knicks fan for 37 years, this kid is a star and he will snap in Toronto"
alvin robertson
Sophomore
And1: 25

Post#82 » by alvin robertson » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:07 pm

That was best game I have ever been to!

Marc Gasol is unreal.
neurotik
Assistant Coach
And1: 5,864

Post#83 » by neurotik » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:11 pm

(1 of 10)
Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#84 » by Inevitable » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:16 pm

I want Bill Walton to write a summary of that moment.
WigginsPlease
Banned User
And1: 96

Post#85 » by WigginsPlease » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:51 pm

watching Kyle Lowry LIVE is just another thing. That guy simply never quits on any offensive or defensive play. I feel I appreciate Lowry even more so after watching last nights game. THANK GOD FOR THE PITBULL
LAUGHING
Pro Prospect
And1: 218

Post#86 » by LAUGHING » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 am

tecumseh18 wrote:
MS13 wrote:I love Raptors fans. My favourite moment was when they chanted "BROOOOOKLYN!" during the playoffs. A few of the people here had the idea and it somehow made it's way into the arena.

Oh I hated that in Game 5. I tried telling people around me to stop. And sure enough, the Nets came almost all the way back and sucked the life out that win. I was so tense after that game I sold my Game 7 tix. I'm too old to put myself through such a loud, emotional wringer. Easier to watch on TV.

At the Bulls game last week, even after the Gasol-led massacre third quarter, the crowd was quieter at the start of the fourth quarter but still into it. I think we're so used to late comebacks by now (including the one in Game 7), that we no longer lose heart and head for the exits en masse. Just stay and keep cheering.

oh please keep staying home to watch games
kidr1211
RealGM
And1: 18,189

Post#87 » by kidr1211 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:58 am

DarrylFlicking wrote:I feel like the Raps are gaining momentum right as the NBA begins it's inevitable ascent to the top of all of the pro leagues.

The NBA isn't even the top league in its two country's (USA and Canada) and never will be. NFL will always be big daddy
victor page
Junior
And1: 26

Post#88 » by victor page » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:19 am

The NFl is for yahoos

80 percent of the world would not recognize Peyton Manning if he knocked on their door. Not the case with Lebron.

Plus the NFL ratings are inflated, they play only one game per week and most of the interest comes from gamblers not people who give a **** about watching the sport for what it is
chargerxthirty
Sixth Man
And1: 794

Post#89 » by chargerxthirty » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:00 am

I was also at the game last night and it was just awesome.....

it was painful too.. I didn't get off work until 5 and I had to drive to meet a few buddies at the go train... the roads were an absolute **** and I never thought I'd end up being able to make it in time, almost bailed out... even after I caught the late train, had a frickin train delay.

Got there just in time to grab a beer and catch the tip. Thank goodness that I didn't bail... simply awesome time last night.

Return to Toronto Raptors