ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: We just blew out the championship favorites on the road

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

How awesome are the Raptors?

Really, really awesome
10%
Really, really, really awesome
90%

Total votes: 269

dozendonuts
Sixth Man
And1: 2,878

Re: PG: We just blew out the championship favorites on the r 

Post#581 » by dozendonuts » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:16 am

Choker wrote:
nivea_ wrote:
Choker wrote:[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/vuqcH5l3qu/[/instagram]

It's beautiful.

Aww poor Bebe was cut off. You can see his fingers bottom left.

LOL good eye. Love how you can tell it's Bebe just cause of what he's wearing. Only Bebe would wear something like that.

[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/vusCJSMqDs/[/instagram]

That's Amir with the ugly Christmas sweater :lol: you can see the L Bebe always does with his fingers on the bottom left. He had no chance of making the picture lol
ElectricMayhem wrote:If Kevin Martin walks? You blow it up, you tank, you pray to high heaven that another once in a generation Kevin Martin-type player somehow lands on your team. That's all you can do, really.
Slackstring701
Starter
And1: 1,963

Post#582 » by Slackstring701 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:17 am

How do you embed youtube videos?
TheRaptor!
General Manager
And1: 5,552

Post#583 » by TheRaptor! » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 am

Went to watch the game at Wegz today and was very disappointed by the Leafs and Raptor fans ratio.
WhatsaTDot
RealGM
And1: 6,330

Post#584 » by WhatsaTDot » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:26 am

nivea_ wrote:
Choker wrote:
nivea_ wrote:
Aww poor Bebe was cut off. You can see his fingers bottom left.

LOL good eye. Love how you can tell it's Bebe just cause of what he's wearing. Only Bebe would wear something like that.

[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/vusCJSMqDs/[/instagram]

That's Amir with the ugly Christmas sweater :lol: you can see the L Bebe always does with his fingers on the bottom left. He had no chance of making the picture lol

Looks like Fields shopped himself into the photo. When memes become real life.

This place is insufferable.
Hit Em Up
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,778

Post#585 » by Hit Em Up » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:36 am

TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#586 » by TheRaptor! » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:38 am

One of the most memorable moment was the Lowry dive for the loose ball.

He came out of nowhere and had no business getting it. That hustle and heart.

That guy is the reason why we are here today.
NBJ13
Head Coach
And1: 7,197

Post#587 » by NBJ13 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:43 am

pshop remix'd the dreadful clev bron commerical

TheRaptor!
General Manager

Post#588 » by TheRaptor! » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:58 am

I just watched the NBA.com recap.

They're ripping on the Cavs and showing us so much love. Praise to our inevitable comeback, playing on both ends of the floor, our bench, Lou.

I love this. :lol:
CB4Champ
Banned User
And1: 2,445

Post#589 » by CB4Champ » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:05 am

LeafsRule67 wrote:
Spoiler:
CB4Champ wrote:Game 13

The Outsiders were realizing that this would be there 1st game against the Man many deemed as the best talent in the Association. Outsider felt the Strength of the Assiocations Best(James) and when the wise words of The Outsiders Backup C(Hayes) were spoken he was ready for what he felt will be a wave and a storm of attacks from a Team determined to crush all Hope in the Young and Brash Outsiders from the Northern Country of Ice and Snow.

The Game was almost ready to begin when the Outsiders backup SG(Lou William) the quite and humble man who let his game do the talking instead of his words, He came up to Outsider before the tip off, and said something that stuck with the Outsider through the eventual matchup. He said "Youngsta, we are facing a team like no other, they will come hard and fast, Youngsta don't fear and give up, I'm with you". When the Outsider heard this he was more determined then ever to defend his team and his mates. then a Word from the Bible resonated with him:

Psalm 3:5-6King James Version

5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.

6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

The Game started and from the Jump the Associations greatest Player and His Men attacked. Basket after Basket, shot after shot the Outsiders were in a huge hole before the Quarter was even half done. Then it happened. The Outsiders who were a team of calmness in the storm were cracking. They began arguing with the refs and yellling at every foul. This was not the Outsiders that made it to the Kings of the East. The team kept on takling an hammering and it looked like the game was going to be over before it began. Was this it? Was all the wins and struggles the Outsiders went through going to be for nought? Was this the time that the Outsiders were going to be exposed? NAWWW MANNN!!!. the Leader seeing his Men struggling called a quick time out. And told them that this storm they have to stand strong through.

Then the Leader put in the Backup Sg(LOU) and he calmly went on the court. He did not say a word to anyone but looked straight at the King of the Associaiton and there was no fear in his eyes. The team was down 18 and The Outsiders were looking for a man to step up and take control. With that the Outsiders PG was dribbling the ball and then he looked at the backup Sg and he said "BALL". So The Outsiders Pg gave him the Ball and the Outsider with the smoothest quirkest Game began to do the unthinkable. He made shot after Shot. his team was awe struck as he calmly laid into the Cavs. The Outsiders were being defended by one of there Legendary Bench Players and he was showing why he was a Leader on other teams in the Asscoaition before his arrival in The North. The Outsiders Backup Sg was bringing the storm right back to the Cavs and he was doing it without yelling. The cavs were dumbfounded to how to stop him. His unusual shot and off balance dribbling game gave him the Moniker Quirky One. His game was undescribable you have to see it to believe it. He so dumbfounded the Cavs that he made it to the FT line countless times because of how off balance he made the Cavs player. The Outsider known as the Quirky One dominated and led his team back from the 18 point deficit to a lead at the half. the Team was relieved and in there change room were talkative and were gleeful as they thought the game was over. then all looked over at The Outsider Known as Quirky one and he was sitting listening to his music calm as ever. Outsider just looked at him and wondered how a Guy who was brought on the team from a trade that netted him coming off a sever injury could be this good. As The Outsider looked on, he saw a smile of satisfaction on the Face of the Outsider named Quirky One.

The Outsiders were more determined to keep there lead in the 2nd half but knew that the Cavs on their own court will be angry and more ready to counter act what The Outsider Dubbed the Quirky one had done single handdily bring his team back. As the 2nd half started it was a slug fest with both teams throwing shots at each other, but then the Cavs Led By the Assiociaitons greatest, began to run away with the game again. This time though all the Outsiders were ready and then out of the crowd of rowdy Cavs fan They Spotted The Loyal Fans from the North and One Childs Voice was heard from them said "We The North, Outsiders United" All the players looked at this young Boy of 12 and knew that this is what they were playing for, the Upliftment of the Youth and making them proud of there City. The Outsiders were more determined then ever to make the smile of the Child Beam..Since all of them Have an Heart for the Youth. Then the coach decided early to put in The Outsiders back Up sg(LOU) and the team huddled up. With an Unbreakable Circle they bonded like never before. Then The Outsider Dubbed Example spoke up"Guys, We are not just playing for ourselves, our family or our city, but for Every Child in the City lets give them something to be happy about" With that The Outsiders went back to the court. The Cavs led by the King of the Associaiton were laughing and jeering and mocking saying "You guys thing you can win the East Bwahahahaha :lol: , Know your place youngstas" All the Outsiders just looked at the Associations Greatest and none were scared. They then looked at each other and nodded. then from the Legendary bench one player shouted "OUTSIDERS BE ON IT".

The Game after that was not even close, with steely determination the Outsiders hit shot after shot and played lock down defence. The lead was extended more and more and led by the Outsider known as Quirky One they Hammered the King of the Association and his mates. The crowd was deathly quite and in shock not knowing what was going on...They could not understand how a team down 18 could fight back as quickly and as easy as this. The Outsiders were making a statement in Cleveland against the best the Association had as a single player(James).

After the dust settled, The Outsiders were done proving and the score was 110-93 Outsiders. The Fans of the Outsiders were cheering and Chanting "Let's Go Outsiders Let's Go" It was so loud that the Cleveland annoucers had to play music to stifle its affect on the Stadium. The Outsiders climbed its highest mountain of the early season. The Team was just looking at each other in the change room wondering...JUST HOW GOOD ARE WE? The team knew they were just scratching the surface of their Potential. Yet this early they led the Entire Association East and West. The Outsider knew this victory was because of the quite and Humble Backup Sg(LOU)who led the team with a career high. They all patted him on his back and thanked him for his fearless attitude and not backing down to the Greatest of the Association(James).

Outsider was walking driving home when he got a call from his Twin Brother. "WOW MAN!!!, Y'all hammered the King. Impressive. Brother You almost make me wish that I did not leave the Country" then the Outsider and his Brother laughed and the Outsider was so happy to see his Brother back in his Life and his Teammates winning for the City starved of a winner. Then a Bible verse came to his memory:

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

The Outsider's Love of his Savior, Jesus Christ, and his Love of his brother were a testament to the verse and he knew that he could go through anything for his City, Teammates, brother and The Youth. He saw it working in The Country of Blades and ice and Knew that his Goal of bringing a Winner to a City starved of winning was close.

As the Outsider was walking into his home, his phone rung, and it was the Vet backup C(Hayes). "Hey Youngsta, just wanted to make sure you knew that this was just the beginning. Many more mountains to climb, many more struggles to overcome, but as long as we stick together as one, we can take this league. Have Heart youngsta we have many more battles ahead" Then The Outsider went into his home and went to his Wife a Beautiful, Sexy Queen whos Kinky hair and Ebony Skin stood out on a Woman who's love for him he knew would carry him through the rough times. His wife who moved with the grace of a Goddess and her sultry voice called him and asked him "Hey Honey, how was the game?" The Outsider looked at his wife her smile melted his heart and he just Walked Up To her and hugged her. His Queen was everything he wanted in a woman, sexy, smart, proud of her heritage and could Cook a Storm. She had a Heart of Gold and was the Most Loyal person in his Life next to his Mom:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjj3HlhE5BU[/youtube]

Then he went to his living room and sat down satisfied that his team is ready, his City is Ready, the Children is ready and His Wife is ready and His Mom was there before all of this guiding him from he was young. Truly God Blessed Him and he was Prepared to take on the world.

To be Continued.

I'm glad that I can dedicate my 1000th post to praising you. :clap: :bowdown:

Ma Brother Praise The Most high. God alone belongs the Glory.

jah Bless
Brinbe
RealGM
And1: 35,502

Post#590 » by Brinbe » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:07 am

First in the L, I could get used to this...
Vlade Divac
Head Coach
And1: 7,602

Post#591 » by Vlade Divac » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:08 am

For the life of me I could not understand predictions before the season that Cavs would be serious contender for a NBA title. I thought they are miles away from that, and recent development just reassured me of that. Apart form last night I watched them few times and they are just plain awful: no chemistry, no bench, selfish attitude, disinterested LBJ, comical defense. So for me they would be lucky if they end season anywhere above 4th I would be shocked.
tecumseh18
RealGM
And1: 10,106

Post#592 » by tecumseh18 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:43 am

Detective wrote:Image

I don't see how this pic has anything to do with Sweet Lou. Where's the ball swishing through the hoop?
cammac
General Manager
And1: 6,216

Post#593 » by cammac » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:46 pm

See what respect the Raptors and Wiz get this week in the Power Rating last weeks were discussing.
Raptors minimum 3rd best and Washington 6th best.
Stolen Identity
Veteran
And1: 4,010

Post#594 » by Stolen Identity » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Stolen Identity wrote:Am I the only one laughing at the fact the arena tried to drown out the "Let's go Raptors" chant by... playing Drake ???

Raptors Republic just posted it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSzLqYhw-kY[/youtube]

They played Bone Thugs-n-Harmony first (Cleveland Rap group) and then switched it to Drake.
Stuck in Dystopia.
Stolen Identity
Veteran
And1: 4,010

Post#595 » by Stolen Identity » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 pm

beachbean wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/jonmccarthysun/status/536383247845183489[/tweet]

Oh I approve of this.

Spoiler:

Thank you Toronto Sun. Thank you. You not only promote the Raps over the Leafs, but promoted my Gang.
Stuck in Dystopia.
dynamic duo
Analyst
And1: 10,486

Post#596 » by dynamic duo » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:38 pm

championship or bust for raps now, dominating the king and the league
godkingleonidas
Banned User
And1: 2,215

Post#597 » by godkingleonidas » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Does anyone know if the game has been posted online? I wasn't able to watch it.
Kenyon009
Banned User
And1: 1,869

Post#598 » by Kenyon009 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Hero wrote:Damn we broke the man.

I'm very happy we did. Too long has he prospered and we suffered at the bottom of the standings. I love to watch him simmer in despair like we all did when Bosh left, or when we lost to the Nets last year. This tool of a man deserves that and one hundred times more. We the north. :devil:
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Post#599 » by montestewart » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 pm

After the Wizards, I like any team that beats LeBJ, but Raptors took that to another level, making Le Pew cry and mess his pants, right in his own living room, with his parents (Mr. and Mrs. West) watching.

Good show!
DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,580

Post#600 » by DG88 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 pm

I woke up with a big smile on my face this morning :D

Return to Toronto Raptors