ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Raptors can't play offense or defense, Curry/Klay shoot like its shootaround

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Hero
RealGM
And1: 53,364

Re: PG: Raptors can't play offense or defense, Curry/Klay shoot like its shootaround 

Post#201 » by Hero » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:15 pm

GoSu wrote:
Hero wrote:
J_Sky_G wrote:I didn't watch this game, but I'm just gonna assume that the guy who only took 4 shots cannot be at fault for this

He shot 50% from the line and had 3 turnovers. Do we really want him taking 12 shots and having 6-9 turnovers? I don't think so. JV has to work on turnovers if he wants the ball more.

50% is something DD and KL would never even dream of achieving. But props to you for blaming JV as always even after your boy Derozan **** the bed for zilionth time this season.

Derozan isn't my boy and I am being fair with JV, not being a homer. You should try it sometime. The other poster said that JV and his 4 shots aren't to blame. Funny how we ignore his missed free throws and 3 turnovers eh?

Move along.
Big men shoot higher percentage than guards. Anyone who watches basketball knows this. The fact that this is what you're boasting about is hilarious. :lol:
GoSu
Rookie
And1: 1,760

Re: PG: Raptors can't play offense or defense, Curry/Klay shoot like its shootaround 

Post#202 » by GoSu » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Baiting/Derailing
DemarEvolution
Pro Prospect
And1: 918

Post#203 » by DemarEvolution » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:40 pm

GoSu wrote:But.. but.. but..
Look at our record! Casey is the best coach we ever had!
DD/KL only having a little slump, they will shoot out of it!
Our offense is fine! We are 5th in the league in OTRG!
Look in the mirror!

Wish we could play more good teams like GSW, maybe that would shup up all the morons on this forum. Now we roll over NYK and Phillie, DD possibly manages a game where he shoots over 30% fg and posters here will be praising him and doing "we are contenders" threads..

You guys have seen Derozan's stats through all February? Jesus.. send him to D-league already.

And fire Casey, please god, fire Casey..

LeafsRule67 wrote:Image
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#204 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:55 pm

DeMar's nickname is Debo....What ever happened to DeBo anyway. Wasn't he knocked out by some solid heavy object. Maybe rhymes with brick????
Crane08
Senior
And1: 249

Post#205 » by Crane08 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Derailing/Baiting
"...Butler is in that next tier. Fred and Pascal are getting close though" 8-)
DemarEvolution
Pro Prospect
And1: 918

Post#206 » by DemarEvolution » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 pm

What irks me the most last night is Festus Ezeli last night. I wanted Psycho T to hammer him, honestly. Nothing would make me more happy than to see GS get eliminated in the first round. Tired of seeing the smiles on Curry's face when he wets a 3.
sca
Head Coach
And1: 9,172

Post#207 » by sca » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:56 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mim58rE4xk[/youtube]

Recall him from our D-League affiliate, The Knicks?
RaptorsLife on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:45 pm wrote:
nabbs wrote:
RaptorsLife wrote:Nurse can’t be our head coach

Why not? Who is your choice?

Def Messina

RaptorsLife on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:31 pm wrote:Messina sucks
Stolen Identity
Veteran
And1: 4,010

Post#208 » by Stolen Identity » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:09 pm

Posters in here calling each other player homers, liars, and what not.

Settle down. This isn't a playground.
Stuck in Dystopia.
Arman_tanzarian
Veteran
And1: 2,712

Post#209 » by Arman_tanzarian » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Lmao, because you have 3 turnovers does not mean you will magically jump to 9 with better ball movement and a few more looks/touches. JV has gotten better actually at getting his turnovers down. Maybe it's time for a "slightly" higher role. It def could be much better than repeated ISO shot chucking. This team ranks 29th in the league in assist opportunities per game. We suck, what's GSW... The number 1 team is something we should through for. I don't know how anyone can be cool with the way we setup right now. DD straight up sucks at this point. I don't even know what to say.
Ari_Emanuel
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,835

Post#210 » by Ari_Emanuel » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Undefeated wrote:
-TheDocOfDenial wrote:Everything is trash except their defense after the ASG.

Their PNR defense continues to be glaringly awful because they don't play ICE defense. Yielded so many 3's to Green on the PNP and with the Warriors positioning Curry on the strong-side corner in a shake PNR/corner fill action Lowry couldn't help by stunting due to Steph's gravity. Klay kept hitting Green right on target with the throwback pass.

Compare that to the Warriors PNR defense they completely nullified the Raps offense taking away all their options. Goes to show how effective ICE defense is.

Not ICING the P&R is Casey's worst failing imo. We'll never be consistent defensively unless we implement this and we'll never see the best of JV either.
neurotik wrote:
Raps Maniac wrote:
Risk101 wrote:Inb4 the ass jokes.

But that's his downside.

No thats his backside.

Lowry's upside is mental and psychological.

Return to Toronto Raptors