ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Raptors can't play offense or defense, Curry/Klay shoot like its shootaround

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Thespianoid
RealGM
And1: 78,794

Re: PG: Raptors can't play offense or defense, Curry/Klay shoot like its shootaround 

Post#121 » by Thespianoid » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:51 am

dbhoops wrote:Let's just go back to something more important...WHAT COLOUR IS THE DRESS guys?

no :evil:
Clementine9 wrote:Missed shots are unfortunate, but it's the trends throughout the game that matter.

Choker wrote:The swing in how Raptors fans have supported and turned on Powell is a good case study of human behavior.
dsquared
Junior
And1: 624

Re: PG: Raptors can't play offense or defense, Curry/Klay shoot like its shootaround 

Post#122 » by dsquared » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:51 am

dTox wrote:
Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun 2h2 hours ago
Not passing to Valanciunas was one thing, now, it seems DeRozan won’t pass to anybody.

I thought I was the only one who noticed he deliberately avoids passing the ball to Val like he's a plague?

I've seen it brought up before, only reason I know is I thought I was the only that noticed as well.

We should start a club.
Thespianoid
RealGM
And1: 78,794

Post#123 » by Thespianoid » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:52 am

dsquared wrote:
dTox wrote:
Not passing to Valanciunas was one thing, now, it seems DeRozan won’t pass to anybody.

I thought I was the only one who noticed he deliberately avoids passing the ball to Val like he's a plague?

I've seen it brought up before, only reason I know is I thought I was the only that noticed as well.

We should start a club.

There are a lot of people who've noticed. Which is why there was that backlash that railed against "people who want to force-feed JV".

It was never about force-feeding, simply about moving the ball to a guy who's in good position or is open. Especially in favor of a poorer shot.
Clementine9 wrote:Missed shots are unfortunate, but it's the trends throughout the game that matter.

Choker wrote:The swing in how Raptors fans have supported and turned on Powell is a good case study of human behavior.
DemarEvolution
Pro Prospect
And1: 918

Post#124 » by DemarEvolution » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:53 am

-TheDocOfDenial wrote:gonna go grind in OldSchool runescape bring back some childhood memories and cry my self to sleep

Go play the near reality private server and make billions over night.
Bal_Live-11
Ballboy
And1: 117

Post#125 » by Bal_Live-11 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:53 am

[tweet]https://twitter.com/WolstatSun/status/571477087837663232[/tweet]

so much accuracy, so much embarassment
Lord_Zedd
RealGM
And1: 19,793

Post#126 » by Lord_Zedd » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:53 am

dbhoops wrote:Let's just go back to something more important...WHAT COLOUR IS THE DRESS guys?

It's the same colour as this

Crazomali
RealGM
And1: 38,984

Post#127 » by Crazomali » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:55 am

Lord_Zedd wrote:

It's the same colour as this

:nonono:
dsquared
Junior

Post#128 » by dsquared » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:56 am

Thespianoid wrote:
dsquared wrote:
dTox wrote:

We should start a club.

There are a lot of people who've noticed. Which is why there was that backlash that railed against "force-feeding JV".

It was never about force-feeding, simply about moving the ball to a guy who's in good position or is open. Especially in favor of a poorer shot.

Have you seen Demar's latest interview "any shot I can get up is a good one"... no wonder he doesn't pass to JV :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
DemarEvolution
Pro Prospect
And1: 918

Post#129 » by DemarEvolution » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:58 am

Crazomali wrote:

smh i cant believe this is taking ova the interwebz. Its clearly blue and black

my question is why did it blow up?
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM
And1: 44,305

Post#130 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:00 am

dTox wrote:

Doesn't help that JV always gets stripped or bricks badly when DD passes to him
BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:jonas sucks, his dad should have got a vasectomy
Slo
Head Coach
And1: 8,532

Post#131 » by Slo » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:00 am

Bal_Live-11 wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/WolstatSun/status/571477087837663232[/tweet]

If thats true, holy **** man.. That really is embarrassing
dsquared
Junior

Post#132 » by dsquared » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 am

Bal_Live-11 wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/WolstatSun/status/571477087837663232[/tweet]

Wake-up call to the people still talking as if a first round victory is guaranteed.

We are going to get slaughtered by any decent coach.
Crazomali
RealGM

Post#133 » by Crazomali » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:01 am

DemarEvolution wrote:
Crazomali wrote:

smh i cant believe this is taking ova the interwebz. Its clearly blue and black

my question is why did it blow up?

Because people see it differently. People either see blue and Black or Yellow/Black.
Crazomali
RealGM

Post#134 » by Crazomali » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 am

DD on the scouting report: real respectful, y'all got me.
Crazomali
RealGM

Post#135 » by Crazomali » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:03 am

UnderdogRaptors wrote:
dTox wrote:

Doesn't help that JV always gets stripped or bricks badly when DD passes to him

I miss Rudy Gay. Atleast he can find JV much better
Agimat
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,896

Post#136 » by Agimat » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:09 am

TripleMKE wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: Assuming Derozan and Lowry had the biggest contribution on that one!
EG73
Sixth Man
And1: 808

Post#137 » by EG73 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:09 am

5,3% ? lol

Positive things:
1 - I opened the TV and it was 67-33 (I think it's the first time I see more than double in second half), so I just watched 30 seconds of the game.

2- The photoshopped images/gifs in realgm raptors board

3 - Sometimes you need to reach the bottom in order to realize problems and get motivation to solve them. (sorry for my English - hope you get the idea). Maybe DD, KL, etc will start sharing the ball more ?

4 - most players shot 50% or better ! (Stiemsma, J Johnson, Valanciunas, A Johnson, Ross, Hansbrough, Hayes, Fields). Efficiency !
"But the thing is, maybe I do want to wake up one morning and say, `Baby, let's go to the Bahamas. Today.' That costs money. So what if I want to do that?
MJ
B-Ball Freak
RealGM
And1: 11,433

Post#138 » by B-Ball Freak » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:12 am

At least the final score didnt end up beig so gross.
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 30,892

Post#139 » by Sofia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:14 am

I'm not saying I want the Raps to lose poorly, but when they do, you guys are the best. This thread is gold. :lol:
Founder - Wembanyama GOAT club - waitlist registrations being accepted

President of the Pharmcat Fanclub
President of the GreatWhiteStiff Fanclub
Agimat
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,896

Post#140 » by Agimat » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:15 am

LOL everytime I look at that 5.3 image I can't stop laughing lmaooo but what's worst we have zero assist...zero...that's pretty sad.

Return to Toronto Raptors