ImageImageImageImageImage

Toronto NBA All-Star 2016 logo revealed (Pg. 4)

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Wo1verine
2015 Beat the Commish Champion
And1: 11,761

Re: Toronto NBA All-Star 2016 logo revealed (Pg. 4) 

Post#141 » by Wo1verine » Thu May 28, 2015 2:16 am

Double Helix wrote:
RaptorsCity12 wrote:
TheWire wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/Klow7/status/603675660385652737[/tweet]

KLow still loves the north.. do we love him back?

I do and I can say that proudly.

Me too. I still believe in him.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

You believe in everybody, DH!
BrunoSkull
TS Alley-oop
Sophomore
And1: 223

Post#142 » by TS Alley-oop » Thu May 28, 2015 2:18 am

The toque actually looks really good. I would wear a toque with that toque on it.
El Mas Chingon
Senior
And1: 523

Post#143 » by El Mas Chingon » Thu May 28, 2015 3:16 am

OvOhYeah wrote:
XxIronChainzxX wrote:I like it. It's a really recognizable part of the city as we showcase TO.

Sucks that everyone has to come up here in February.. we'll be showcasing all the snow :lol:

All the logos are pretty dope, except the maple leaf thingy. Like what were they thinking there

shaq can invite them to caribana in the summer
Raptolicism
Rookie
And1: 480

Post#144 » by Raptolicism » Thu May 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Main logo is good.

The idea of the toque is okay to me, but the execution is awful.

IMO while pointing out our terrible winters may seem like a bad idea, I think it falls in line with the new direction of the team - We The North - it is cold as eff up here in the winter - this is us. We must embrace what and where we are.
YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WE THE CHAMPS BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Double Helix
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 28,754

Post#145 » by Double Helix » Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Wo1verine wrote:
Double Helix wrote:
RaptorsCity12 wrote:
I do and I can say that proudly.

Me too. I still believe in him.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

You believe in everybody, DH!

Not true. I've moved on from Ross. I really wish we had won that coin toss and selected Barnes. I can recognize Amir Johnson, unfortunately, isn't the same player he once was. Grevis Vasquez annoys me. I'm still mad we couldn't recognize Whiteside's talent well enough to sign him. I'm disappointed that Demar's 3 pointer hasn't found a consistent place above 31% yet. I see Bruno more as an Otto Porter-type rather than anything even close to a star. I was disapointed that Lowry wasn't able to fight through all of the things that bothered him and put forth a better playoff performance. I was the one who shared just how bad Kyle's playoff performance via PER was. I will be very disappointed if this team doesn't make some big changes to its starting lineup heading into next year. I do agree with those who feel that in order to get better this team needs to make a significant trade or free agent signing and that neither of those things will be easy.

So, I'm critical of the team and its players when I feel it's warranted. I just don't have the same knee-jerk reactions in the heat of the moment as some others do. I also try -- not always successfully -- to keep my emotions in check so that I can try and find more league-wide perspective on whether issues are truly unique or significant before weighing in on things. The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence (or on some other team) so I try to make sure that it is before stating as much. I try to hold all other players in the league to the same degree of scrutiny that we do our own when thinking about who might work and who might not. As much as I'm labelled a homer for highlighting some of the better aspects of the players on our team some only see the best in players and coaches on other teams, completely ignoring their faults. They only use the microscope on our own players or coaches. Not the opposition. I think it's important to see how players or coaches rank league-wide before making big decisions on them.

Similarly, there's a difference between a great player under-performing in a series and being completely irredeemable in future seasons. There's a difference between being a bad team that can't improve and facing an opponent who just matched up well against you, had won a series against a battle-tested Chicago team the year before, and who had its best young players play great. There's a difference between one player sucking and an opponent's defence being very good. It's important to try and find the distinctions in these grey areas in this game. You have to give credit where it's due.
ruckus
RealGM
And1: 11,283

Post#146 » by ruckus » Thu May 28, 2015 2:51 pm

I want a black and gold toque now. This doesn't look too bad:

Raptorfan2012
Head Coach
And1: 4,260

Post#147 » by Raptorfan2012 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:16 pm

TheWire wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/Klow7/status/603675660385652737[/tweet]

KLow still loves the north.. do we love him back?

Is this the first time Kyle posted something about Toronto since our playoff exit? Looks like he has calmed down.

Return to Toronto Raptors