ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Bald Jonas Leads Raptors to Wictory

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Chriscross
Assistant Coach
And1: 6,190

Re: PG: Bald Jonas Leads Raptors to Wictory 

Post#161 » by Chriscross » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:15 am

cammac wrote:
omar36 wrote:
Kurtz wrote:I wonder what sort of numbers JV would be putting up if Stan Van Gundy was our coach.

lol wouldnt be much diff.

drummond is just a generational talent and this also has more to do with monroe gone freeing up AD

Drummond is a great at rebounding and decent blocking shots that's where it ends.
Jonas is much more rounded player.

Since Drummond is a great offensive rebounder, he doesn't need other to feed him the ball, he generates offence all by himself. That in itself is a great underlying strength. JV relies on others to feed him

Being more rounded of an offensive player means nothing. Drummond does one thing on offence better than anything JV does

I prefer Drummond defensively over JV as well
Love List
Drazen Petrovic
Pete Maravich
Stephen Curry
Jusuf Nurkic
orbesnet
Head Coach
And1: 4,276

Post#162 » by orbesnet » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:50 pm

curryking3 wrote:
orbesnet wrote:JV with 20 and 10, I love seeing that... "steady-eddie" finding a bit of range too!

And he had it by the 3rd quarter too I think, was freaking awesome.

You're right, just realized he didn't even really play in the 4th... hope he can keep it going.
Pascal to the future.
Arman_tanzarian
Veteran
And1: 2,712

Post#163 » by Arman_tanzarian » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Thespianoid wrote:
Arman_tanzarian wrote:
Undefeated wrote:I'm in the process of publishing the Raptors entire offensive playbook this season and have collected quite a few plays and just looking to add a few more options of those actions before I release which should be done once they play 20 games. Anyways, I wanted to get your opinion whether you guys would prefer a video for each action or an entire 30-45 min video?

A video for each play. Please also get a basketball-YT channel up, your work is a amazing and with a strong multiplier you'll be raking in a strong subscriber base. I've seen the stuff you share and they are better than the ones currently on YT.

This is Undefeated's youtube channel :nod:

Haha thanks, crazy I was already subbed to it. Didn't know that was him.

Return to Toronto Raptors