ImageImageImageImageImage

DeMar DeRozan Appreciation Thread

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

dekobedeharden
Sixth Man
And1: 2,290

Re: Re: Re: DeMar DeRozan Appreciation Thread 

Post#61 » by dekobedeharden » Mon May 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Scase wrote:
dekobedeharden wrote:
Scase wrote:Durant has earned the right to have off games and series. DD has not.

What right? His 0 championship? Gtfo

Oh you know, being better than DD in every single measurable metric in the game of basketball, for the entirety of his career. For not having one year of his whole career where being above average is some accolade that needs to be rewarded.

I honestly can't believe I have to argue that KD has earned the right to have off games as he's proven his talent and value a million times over. Yet according to fanboys like you they are on the same page.

lol i never said that, im talking about accountability sir. KD should be just as accountable for having very poor playoff performances because he hasnt done anything for the thunder to remotely merit turning a blind eye.
Scase
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Post#62 » by Scase » Mon May 23, 2016 5:12 pm

dekobedeharden wrote:
Scase wrote:
dekobedeharden wrote:What right? His 0 championship? Gtfo

Oh you know, being better than DD in every single measurable metric in the game of basketball, for the entirety of his career. For not having one year of his whole career where being above average is some accolade that needs to be rewarded.

I honestly can't believe I have to argue that KD has earned the right to have off games as he's proven his talent and value a million times over. Yet according to fanboys like you they are on the same page.

lol i never said that, im talking about accountability sir. KD should be just as accountable for having very poor playoff performances because he hasnt done anything for the thunder to remotely merit turning a blind eye.

So averaging 28/7/3 is doing nothing?
Props TZ!
dekobedeharden
Sixth Man

Post#63 » by dekobedeharden » Mon May 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Scase wrote:
dekobedeharden wrote:
Scase wrote:Oh you know, being better than DD in every single measurable metric in the game of basketball, for the entirety of his career. For not having one year of his whole career where being above average is some accolade that needs to be rewarded.

It hasn't yielded championships so yes it is doing absolutely nothing. When you have a team led by 2 top 5 players in the nba and a great supporting cast and you can't sniff a championship you should be held accountable as a leader, as a teammate, as a player. Plus kd is a 7 foot sf compared to an average 6'6 sg like demar derozan. Of course hell put up more rebounds. Stats mean absolutely nothing in terms of taking days off.
Matty
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#64 » by Matty » Mon May 23, 2016 5:43 pm

dekobedeharden wrote:
Scase wrote:
dekobedeharden wrote:

It hasn't yielded championships so yes it is doing absolutely nothing. When you have a team led by 2 top 5 players in the nba and a great supporting cast and you can't sniff a championship you should be held accountable as a leader, as a teammate, as a player. Plus kd is a 7 foot sf compared to an average 6'6 sg like demar derozan. Of course hell put up more rebounds. Stats mean absolutely nothing in terms of taking days off.

I like how you just took a couple of inches off DeRozan and gave it to durant :lol:

KD has scored 28.7 points on 46% shooting in all career playoff games.

Demar meanwhile has 21.4 points on 38.3% shooting in all of his career playoff games.

So don't tell us this means nothing. One rises to the occasion when the games mean something and the other falters under pressure.

Durants stats are consistent with his regular season efficiency where as DeRozan's go down all across the board.
dekobedeharden
Sixth Man

Post#65 » by dekobedeharden » Mon May 23, 2016 5:50 pm

Matty wrote:
dekobedeharden wrote:
Scase wrote:

I like how you just took a couple of inches off DeRozan and gave it to durant :lol:

Demar meanwhile has 21.4 points on 38.3% shooting in all of his career playoff games.

So don't tell us this means nothing. One rises to the occasion when the games mean something and the other falters under pressure.

Durants stats are consistent with his regular season efficiency where as DeRozan's go down all across the board.

does this have something to do with durant being a superiorly talented player? Of course.

You can't expect durant production out of a SG first and foremost, and you can't expect durant production out of a flawed SG.

If he had durant production he would be durant but he doesn't. Both players stats have led their teams to absolutely nowhere so I

don't care if kd averages 50 a game when it leads to 0 results. Accountability for bad playoff games should be necessary wether

you are demar or durant.
Scase
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Post#66 » by Scase » Mon May 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Matty wrote:
dekobedeharden wrote:
Scase wrote:

It's like talking to a wall.....a wall that's stupid.

Don't bother lol
Props TZ!
dekobedeharden
Sixth Man

Post#67 » by dekobedeharden » Mon May 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Scase wrote:
Matty wrote:
dekobedeharden wrote:

It's like talking to a wall.....a wall that's stupid.

Don't bother lol

walls aren't capable of thought, to define something as stupid means it has very little intellectual capability. A wall cannot be stupid but you can. Take your kevin durant and shove him up your ass, with his 0 championships and his overrated chucking ass.
Got Nuffin
Pro Prospect
And1: 887

Post#68 » by Got Nuffin » Mon May 23, 2016 10:06 pm

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :noway:

That's all i have to say about some of the responses in this thread.

We are in the CONFERENCE FINALS. We're a top 4 team in the league. If you still don't like it or our team, wtf are you doing here.
dekobedeharden
Sixth Man

Post#69 » by dekobedeharden » Mon May 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Got Nuffin wrote::crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :noway:

That's all i have to say about some of the responses in this thread.

We are in the CONFERENCE FINALS. We're a top 4 team in the league. If you still don't like it or our team, wtf are you doing here.

too many inbreds in here, bash kyle, bash demar, bash casey, a bunch of idiots man. I don't understand why you are on a forum if you aren't a die hard fan. Go do something else productive with your life. We aren't getting kd, cousins etc... and guess what our team is in the ecf without kd and cousins. We have a TEAM not a PLAYER.
Dennis 37
RealGM
And1: 17,786

Re: DeMar DeRozan Appreciation Thread 

Post#70 » by Dennis 37 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:36 am

A game tonight, like his game three, will help heal our wounds here.
Maxpainmedia:
"NYC has the **** most Two Faced fans, but we ALL loved IQ,, and that is super rare, I've been a Knicks fan for 37 years, this kid is a star and he will snap in Toronto"
Knucknbuc
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,732

Post#71 » by Knucknbuc » Tue May 24, 2016 1:38 am

Everyone saying dd isnt valuable to this team and isnt good dont watch ball. Funny how the cavs have now moved maybe top 5 perimiter defender ever lebron on him? Weird how that works
tnugget
Bench Warmer
And1: 206

Post#72 » by tnugget » Tue May 24, 2016 3:27 am

lol time for some of these fellas to eat crow breaky
raptorstime
RealGM
And1: 43,291

Post#73 » by raptorstime » Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 am

Max.
Knucknbuc
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,732

Post#74 » by Knucknbuc » Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 am

Max
teamLeiweke
Head Coach
And1: 5,019

Post#75 » by teamLeiweke » Tue May 24, 2016 3:32 am

Max
Troubadour
RealGM
And1: 8,192

Post#76 » by Troubadour » Tue May 24, 2016 3:33 am

DeMax DeRozan
WeTheNorth77
Sixth Man
And1: 2,865

Post#77 » by WeTheNorth77 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:33 am

Amazing performance. Derozan is a beast. Two of his best performances back 2 back. I hope the raps resign him. He deserves whatever he gets (max)
BrunoSkull you the real MVP
ropjhk
RealGM
And1: 10,532

Post#78 » by ropjhk » Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 am

Demar is showing a mental toughness i didn't think he had several weeks ago. It's so encouraging to see the growth from him in these playoffs alone. He was so frustrating to watch in the indiana series because he would show flashes of his all star abilities among a deluge of low IQ basketball. He's plaing with a ton of confidence and has only gotten stronger as the playoffs continue. He went from being a negative value at the max to a positive value.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,442

Post#79 » by Raps in 4 » Tue May 24, 2016 3:49 am

DeMVP
dTox
RealGM
And1: 15,597

Post#80 » by dTox » Tue May 24, 2016 3:52 am

I was hating hard earlier this playoffs but now I could kiss him